FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > When Ladies Strip, Why Do They Always Turn Away?

When Ladies Strip, Why Do They Always Turn Away?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've noticed this so many times, even on nudist beaches, women will turn away from the obvious onlookers to undress..what is this about..do you ladies do similar, why so..are ye all shy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never been to a nudist beach but can't imagine me being shy and turning away

Because they were brought up good girls

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

Modesty & privacy. If I'm gonna get naked I only want those who I want to see my lovely lady parts see me & not every tom, dick & harry pervs.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

A catholic upbringing.

By *wingme22Man  over a year ago

Galway

"A catholic upbringing. "

Ah the good old catholic shame. Still embedded deep inside us!

"Modesty & privacy. If I'm gonna get naked I only want those who I want to see my lovely lady parts see me & not every tom, dick & harry pervs. "

Hey! my name is Mark, I feel totally left out now

"A catholic upbringing.

Ah the good old catholic shame. Still embedded deep inside us!"

Maybe we are, not as sexually liberated, as we would like people to think we are.

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Because it's not a show ya perve and not all us Ladies turn away despite being convent girl's

By *un chickWoman  over a year ago

Fermanagh

I've been a naturist and been on the beaches for years but it's more about putting it crudely, as a friend once said "not flashing yr gash in someone's face" when yr stripping off on the beach. Sometimes not the most ladylike way to strip and keep sand out of yr knickers lol so I tend to just wear a wrap or something easy removed.

Other wise I think it's the way girls are brought up to be guarded about getting undressed in front of people, not that this really applies in a swinging situation, if you've got it ladies flaunt it, your all beautiful.

"I've been a naturist and been on the beaches for years but it's more about putting it crudely, as a friend once said "not flashing yr gash in someone's face" when yr stripping off on the beach. Sometimes not the most ladylike way to strip and keep sand out of yr knickers lol so I tend to just wear a wrap or something easy removed.

Other wise I think it's the way girls are brought up to be guarded about getting undressed in front of people, not that this really applies in a swinging situation, if you've got it ladies flaunt it, your all beautiful. "

And that's the point, regardless of our upbringing, which I'm certain contributes to our reluctance to baring and sharing our bodies, does that mindset exist within the swinging community,obviously for some. I've always been a lover of naturism, and really love the freedom..and I resent being called a pervert, haha..I'm only pulling the poster aboves leg, its all I can get at, she's wearing a trench-coat

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I guess the omnipresence of mobile phone cameras, social media etc haven't helped the cause. I remember the time of pre-mobile and flashing my tits and so did many other women on any available beach in Europe, you barely see that anymore unless it's a nudist beach. Anyhow I found that Irish people are more uneasy with nudity than continental Europeans.

"I've never been to a nudist beach but can't imagine me being shy and turning away "

Sure as fuck you don't turn away.

You're more likely to turn round, so whoever can get a good look

"I've never been to a nudist beach but can't imagine me being shy and turning away

Sure as fuck you don't turn away.

You're more likely to turn round, so whoever can get a good look "

Hello while I still have bum cheeks that don't hit my heels I'm bloody showing it to anyone that's looking !!

Lol oldest joke in the book

Because they hate to see if fella enjoying himself

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Cos they're feckin teasing us!

They know it, we know it and it ain't gonna change anytime soon.

Beeeatches!

» Add a new message to this topic