FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > So where's all these new Fabbers??

So where's all these new Fabbers??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohndunboyne OP   Man  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I thought after all the publicity on Sunday that we'd have a raft of new ladies to ogle. No I didn't buy/read/FB it.

Judging by the amount of forum threads and the heated discussions within, it seemed guaranteed.

I've done my usual nightly perv of the New Photo's from females and been typically disappointed with the quantity of the Ireland submissions, though the quality is top class, just scant.

So I perused the New Women section and, lo and behold, it's roughly the same amount of newbies as normal, at least 30% of which were previous members, they say.

Naturally I winked them all, where possible, just to make them feel welcome, as you do.

So, it seems that the furore on the forums was mostly pointless. There hasn't been a mad influx of newbies and, for the moment, the topics on the forums have not consisted of the same topics we've answered/ignored as they've been done to death.

Perhaps the SW/Fab PR department will have lost their "Ideas Person" but, other than that, it seems life goes on as normal and isn't that how we like it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

I would expect it to be an influx of men rather than women.

But having not looked at the “new men” section I wouldn’t know if the numbers are up or down.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would expect it to be an influx of men rather than women.

But having not looked at the “new men” section I wouldn’t know if the numbers are up or down.

"

It might see a temporary spike but as swinging isn't ordinary type of dating..the numbers will revert to normal I think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would expect it to be an influx of men rather than women.

"

It might see a temporary spike but as swinging isn't ordinary type of dating..the numbers will revert to normal I think

» Add a new message to this topic