FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Performing With Flacido Domingo.

Performing With Flacido Domingo.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't wish to heighten anyone's anxiety, but im sure it cums up, and down, sorry

How do you guys manage a meet when the thinkable, unthinkable happens, the penis goes flat.

I'm sure its an uncomfortable situation to experience for both parties. As a lady are you left with a feeling of responsibility in some way, I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. Do you question yourself, I'm not sexy enough etc, I'm not trying to body shame, I'm curious how you deal with that situation.

And guys I appreciate its a sensitive subject, and it happens to the best of ye, should I ask how you manage the experience.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't wish to heighten anyone's anxiety, but im sure it cums up, and down, sorry

How do you guys manage a meet when the thinkable, unthinkable happens, the penis goes flat.

I'm sure its an uncomfortable situation to experience for both parties. As a lady are you left with a feeling of responsibility in some way, I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. Do you question yourself, I'm not sexy enough etc, I'm not trying to body shame, I'm curious how you deal with that situation.

And guys I appreciate its a sensitive subject, and it happens to the best of ye, should I ask how you manage the experience."

It's not something I take personally if it happens. There's so much more to playing than a hard cock so when it happens we just change tack. It's not a big deal, it shouldn't be a big deal and making a big deal out of it would, in my opinion, only serve to increase anxiety around it happening again in the future.

"I don't wish to heighten anyone's anxiety, but im sure it cums up, and down, sorry

And guys I appreciate its a sensitive subject, and it happens to the best of ye, should I ask how you manage the experience.

It's not something I take personally if it happens. There's so much more to playing than a hard cock so when it happens we just change tack. It's not a big deal, it shouldn't be a big deal and making a big deal out of it would, in my opinion, only serve to increase anxiety around it happening again in the future. "

Thats exactly what I was trying to gauge, im sure if it wasn't managed effectively by both parties, it could leave a bad taste in the mouth, pardon the pun, and thaaks for the reply

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

It's not something I take personally if it happens. There's so much more to playing than a hard cock so when it happens we just change tack. It's not a big deal, it shouldn't be a big deal and making a big deal out of it would, in my opinion, only serve to increase anxiety around it happening again in the future. "

Totally agree Sally... it's not personal or a big deal and can be turned around when handled correctly in most cases.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not something I take personally if it happens. There's so much more to playing than a hard cock so when it happens we just change tack. It's not a big deal, it shouldn't be a big deal and making a big deal out of it would, in my opinion, only serve to increase anxiety around it happening again in the future.

Totally agree Sally... it's not personal or a big deal and can be turned around when handled correctly in most cases."

Absolutely

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Would you have access to cocktail sausage sticks to utilise as a temporary splint?

The other option is change what you're doing like go down on her to distract yourself.... Then before you know it you'll more then likely be 'ready again'....

"Would you have access to cocktail sausage sticks to utilise as a temporary splint?

The other option is change what you're doing like go down on her to distract yourself.... Then before you know it you'll more then likely be 'ready again'.... "

haha, improvise even if the cock is not working, keep the fucking pride intact

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Happens to everyone for a multitude of reasons, just shrug it off and go with some more foreplay and see if your friend decides to rise to the occassion. Lots of fun can still be had without penetration. Slightly off topic but I'm curious as to why your profile is listed as a tv

"Happens to everyone for a multitude of reasons, just shrug it off and go with some more foreplay and see if your friend decides to rise to the occassion. Lots of fun can still be had without penetration. Slightly off topic but I'm curious as to why your profile is listed as a tv"

uhh,admin.. I just fancied a change, and stuck a pair of knickers on one day, I'm just playing with my sexuality, and not taking myself too serious

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Unfortunatly it does happen cos you could be tired or just nerves. You could be just feeling down . Lot of things happen .I'm not ashamed to say it happened to me . But thank god the lady was OK about it.

By *eeperscreepersMan  over a year ago

Tipp

Oral

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It depends on the reason. If it's condom fear, there will be no understanding at all from my side. Game over.

Other than that, it can happen and like others said above, just keep on playing, have a laugh, a chat to put each other at ease and hopefully it all works out fine.

By *ublinjonnMan  over a year ago

dublin

"It depends on the reason. If it's condom fear, there will be no understanding at all from my side. Game over.

Other than that, it can happen and like others said above, just keep on playing, have a laugh, a chat to put each other at ease and hopefully it all works out fine. "

So true

» Add a new message to this topic