FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > anyone nervous about attending parties

anyone nervous about attending parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kblueeyes OP   Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

nvr been to a party yet , we have had a few invites but with recent events sw rag , not sure if we will accept offers now bit nervous tbh ,what ye think guys !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ojos jugsWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

"nvr been to a party yet , we have had a few invites but with recent events sw rag , not sure if we will accept offers now bit nervous tbh ,what ye think guys !!! "

Dont let the recent hype put yous off hun, Parties are fantasic and a great place to meet other genuine folks.. everybody feels nervous to some degree goin to a party, ive been to loads and still get the jitters... the day yous dont get those nerves going on a meet, is the day to stop swinging x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/10/17 17:18:09]

Not even the slightest bit nervous about attending parties. It will take a lot more than a sensationalised piece in a red top rag that is seriously struggling to shift papers to deter us from enjoying ourselves

#Swingers&Proud

To be honest, its yesterdays news, the only sensationalism will be coming from some folk in the swingers community, which is never a bad thing really, all cults need to look at their systems and policies from time to time, I gaurantee once you attend your first, you'll be hooked, and the ones making the news for all the right reasons, but just to be on the safe side wear clean knickers and a smile

We sat outside our first event for 10 or 15 mins after traveling a long way and even walking to the door still asked each other did we wanna turn back but had a blast and way more than we expected.

Be nervous, but do it.

I was at one sat night 1st one very nervous...no drink taken was driving so that didn't help...but go for it man ull enjoy ok...

kilkenny

thank you we still considering going to a

Halloween one at least we d be in costume, for some of the time !

kilkenny

"To be honest, its yesterdays news, the only sensationalism will be coming from some folk in the swingers community, which is never a bad thing really, all cults need to look at their systems and policies from time to time, I gaurantee once you attend your first, you'll be hooked, and the ones making the news for all the right reasons, but just to be on the safe side wear clean knickers and a smile "
lol ill keep a spare pair so cheers

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Why would you be nervous attending a party ? They are great craic and you don't have to do anything you don't want to .

Guys they are great fun had one sat night run properly there is no pressure on anybody to swing we are still laughing today over the fun we all had

We have been attending parties for 8/9 years,and we still get nervous,it's part of the build up,the excitement.

Where's the fun in complacency?

Never been asked x

Its natural to be nervous the first time.Bite the bullet and go for it once you are sure of the hosts and other people attending.

By *agle Eye PMan  over a year ago

meath, drogheda

Even though I've had my profile here for ages, mostly lurking and admiring the profiles of others... I'm still apprehensive about meeting strangers from here.

The social events really intrigue me, and despite my own wavering trust in others coupled with those recent events... I'm still eager to experience it overall.

"Even though I've had my profile here for ages, mostly lurking and admiring the profiles of others... I'm still apprehensive about meeting strangers from here.

The social events really intrigue me, and despite my own wavering trust in others coupled with those recent events... I'm still eager to experience it overall.

"

Strangers are merely friends you haven't met yet

By *ugarandspice101Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Guys they are great fun had one sat night run properly there is no pressure on anybody to swing we are still laughing today over the fun we all had"

Still ragin we missed this one. Sounds like yous had a blast! X

Belfast

Nerves are a good thing. Just don't drink to much to get over them! X

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

Juggled with idea of attending one or two parties that was invited too previously! But at the end of the day nah they are just not my thing! More comfortable meeting someone have spoken to here for awhile one on one rather than in a group full of strangers! Each to their own!

Belfast

"Juggled with idea of attending one or two parties that was invited too previously! But at the end of the day nah they are just not my thing! More comfortable meeting someone have spoken to here for awhile one on one rather than in a group full of strangers! Each to their own! "

But if you've never attended one how do you know? X

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"nvr been to a party yet , we have had a few invites but with recent events sw rag , not sure if we will accept offers now bit nervous tbh ,what ye think guys !!! "
deffo. prob main reason i have never went

dublin

It was great craic on sathurday nite . It was my first party but it won't be my last. I was not nervous at all .

dublin

I drank non alcoholic beers cos I was driving. And if you drink lots of water. Which I seen a few women do .

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

"Juggled with idea of attending one or two parties that was invited too previously! But at the end of the day nah they are just not my thing! More comfortable meeting someone have spoken to here for awhile one on one rather than in a group full of strangers! Each to their own!

But if you've never attended one how do you know? X"

Easy answer is rather meet female one on one so can get to know her a bit with no distractions! Rather than a group meet where maybe see female might be interested in but load of other guys there trying to impress her as well kinda thing!

"Guys they are great fun had one sat night run properly there is no pressure on anybody to swing we are still laughing today over the fun we all had"

And an excellent one it was - lots of laughs, lovely people & no pressure on anyone

By *on1980Man  over a year ago

City Centre

I hosted my first one on Saturday night and I was very nervous sitting in the bar waiting for everyone to arrive.

In the end there was nothing to be nervous about at all, a great bunch and a very enjoyable night

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"I hosted my first one on Saturday night and I was very nervous sitting in the bar waiting for everyone to arrive.

In the end there was nothing to be nervous about at all, a great bunch and a very enjoyable night "

fair play to you

Nerves are normal. But just remember most people are lovely and you don't have to do anything you don't want to.

Nymphy how did i get in that picture lol

Yes I am a bit, I have one coming up at the end of the month.

Belfast

"Juggled with idea of attending one or two parties that was invited too previously! But at the end of the day nah they are just not my thing! More comfortable meeting someone have spoken to here for awhile one on one rather than in a group full of strangers! Each to their own!

But if you've never attended one how do you know? X Easy answer is rather meet female one on one so can get to know her a bit with no distractions! Rather than a group meet where maybe see female might be interested in but load of other guys there trying to impress her as well kinda thing! "

Is it not the same dynamic though?

Boy meets girl, boy tries to tempt girl (or vice versa), if there's a mutual attraction great and if not no harm done. But way less pressure. X

I organised a hike up a mountain first stopping off in a lovely old pub for a pint so before party everybody was well acquainted also name tags with fab names as well helped everybody to mingle more freely

"Nymphy how did i get in that picture lol "

You & your duster are the stars of the picture

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford Dublin

"Guys they are great fun had one sat night run properly there is no pressure on anybody to swing we are still laughing today over the fun we all had

And an excellent one it was - lots of laughs, lovely people & no pressure on anyone "

and the craic over breakfast.. the flash backs still laughing..

Hi never been at a party, would love to try it

Sweetlips your brown bread was pussy licking good

dublin

I can't see why people are nervous meeting people at parties maybe single ladies OK but couples . I am never nervous the only thing is if some one is messing about meeting and does not show up . That would piss me off . Ooh nearly had a heart attack sathurday my phone locked on me and nearly missed a great nite ..

Parties can be daunting especially if you don't know any of the other guests but if you are brave enough to take the first step you will find everyone very welcoming and dare I say it "Normal"

Any parties we ve been to have been very social aswell and never any pressure to do anything we didn't want to.

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford Dublin

"Sweetlips your brown bread was pussy licking good"

mmmm that sweet taste of more

"I can't see why people are nervous meeting people at parties maybe single ladies OK but couples . I am never nervous the only thing is if some one is messing about meeting and does not show up . That would piss me off . Ooh nearly had a heart attack sathurday my phone locked on me and nearly missed a great nite .."

You nearly had a heartattack when you get got there too!

dublin

Haha lol

» Add a new message to this topic