FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Town first time in a long time and my last time

Town first time in a long time and my last time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he big dog OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

I now see why so many people giving out about the city centre that it' unsafe during they day and night I was having a lovely day out for my brother baby's Christening till I received a dig in the face by a randomer and then to have his two mates join in aswell so people just be careful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Not good but probably not too common an occurance I hope. Way too expesive anyway.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't know what is happening either. I went to a sports competition with my kids at the weekend in Dublin. I parked up next to a car which was parked at an angle in his parking space. Didn't realise driver was still sitting in car. He got out of the car at the same time as me and when he went passed he said to me to not hit his car and walked off. I was so taken aback didn't have time to say anything back to him. I hadn't even touched his car so don't know where it came from.

It got me thinking are people getting ruder, more aggressive or am I overreading the situation

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sure its ireland nowa days people are rude and angry and just take it out on others. I see it everyday in my line of work im face too face with the public and 80% of them are just rude an angry and verbally abuse you..

» Add a new message to this topic