FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lost item

Lost item

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to see if anyone can help me out, I was at a party a few weeks ago in Dublin and I lost a pen that I had clipped onto my jacket pocket. It makes a distinctive noice like a camera but that’s just the spring inside as I have used it a lot. If anyone found it could you pm me at my email fabguy@sundayworld.com - thanks all!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onniebumWoman  over a year ago

Tell ya later

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ollymouse3Woman  over a year ago

sligo

lmao

By *ugarandspice101Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Nice one!

Oh how funny

Ha

Ha

Ha

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Lost & Found Dept,

Sanitation Gutter

Secret Location (revealed in next Sunday's edition)

Dublin

Dear Sir,

Your "pen" has been located. It was handed in to the lost & found department by a scantily clad hairless kitten dressed in white and gold. A few other items were also dropped off roughly around the same time, KK's book of entry requirements and age restrictions, half of fabs sanity but SW's morals and standards are still on the missing list, presumed non exhistant.

However no need for collection as your "pen" didn't write anything worth reading so we put it in the bin where it belongs.

Yours sincerely

Ima Fantasist

Head & Oral Communication Dept.

"Lost & Found Dept,

Sanitation Gutter

Dublin

Dear Sir,

Your "pen" has been located. It was handed in to the lost & found department by a scantily clad hairless kitten dressed in white and gold. A few other items were also dropped off roughly around the same time, KK's book of entry requirements and age restrictions, half of fabs sanity but SW's morals and standards are still on the missing list, presumed non exhistant.

However no need for collection as your "pen" didn't write anything worth reading so we put it in the bin where it belongs.

Yours sincerely

Ima Fantasist

"

Belter

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dear Mrs Fantasist,

Many thanks for your response, here at the Sunday world we pride ourselves on our servicing our customers hence our efficient response

We find your tone unwarranted as that pen was used to write 11,345 stories about illegal bare knuckle fighting between travelers, a subject close to everyone’s heart and 8,278 stories about how former criminals are able to use Facebook in prison, you wouldn’t sleep right at night without our premium style of journalism covering these stories.

We do note however that we are legally able to publish any information we like about you as your profile fails to display the Mandatory Sydney university privacy statement which Eamonn Develera himself proclaimed was needed to be a protected swinger in ireland(ever wonder who started the trend of sex in the Phoenix park bushes???).

Yours sincerely.

Amanda Brunker

"Lost & Found Dept,

Sanitation Gutter

Dublin

Dear Sir,

Yours sincerely

Ima Fantasist

"

C'est moi Boudoir

Dear Mandi,

Thank you for your prompt reply, it must be a slow week! Your explanation of the whereabouts of the ink is unwarranted as it isn't logged as missing, therefore of no concern to this department, however in my eternal efforts to sort you lot out, I have forwarded your message to the tax office as the figures you quoted seems low, not that I am suggesting that you lot are incapable of a discrepancy.

Regarding the issue of Sydney...he promised he would write, perhaps his PEN is

Missing also.

Ever hopeful

Ima Fantasist

Head & Oral Communication Dept

Pmsl aww she has ya boyo

Well done mrs suck n blow

C'est moi Boudoir