FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > This should be a fee paying site. Would you pay?

This should be a fee paying site. Would you pay?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un4too OP   Couple  over a year ago

north cork

If i wanted to in the next half hour i could set up 3 different accounts. Male female couples account, whatever i wanted, i could verify each one of those accounts in the coming days and weeks numerous times. What stops me from doing that? Nothing at all.

What would stop me from doing that? If i had to pay €15 per account then my membership every few months.

Don't know why this simple feature is not brought in to stop or slow down the amount of fake or multiple profiles on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"If i wanted to in the next half hour i could set up 3 different accounts. Male female couples account, whatever i wanted, i could verify each one of those accounts in the coming days and weeks numerous times. What stops me from doing that? Nothing at all.

What would stop me from doing that? If i had to pay €15 per account then my membership every few months.

Don't know why this simple feature is not brought in to stop or slow down the amount of fake or multiple profiles on here.

"

same could be said for every free paying site on the net. I'm not fake but I wouldn't pay

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not convinced it would help sadly

I've seen several fake profiles lately which only lasted a few weeks and yet they paid for site supporter

It wont stop it it would reduce it an tbh where getting sick of people crying over fake profiles ffs use your head use your filters theres enough options on this site as it is too block out newbies/unvertified profiles no photos/male/female/cpls contacting you etc and lets be fair if the reporters want a story they will pay for it weather it would be 15 euro too 1500 euro they dont care how much they spend.. people are just becoming silly on this site when it comes too fake profiles an issues that arise from it if its such a big concern for anyone well just hide your profile an dont feed the fake profiles.. thats our opinion on it. Where not aiming it at yourselfs or this thread as such but just in general ..

north cork

One credit/debit card, one account. Ill be slightly controversial without trying to upset anyone. If your not willing to pay then you shouldn't be left upload pics and you shouldn't be left interact on the forums.

Would get fairly boring very fast for the fakes

By *ohn400Man  over a year ago

Dublin or anywhere

SFI was a fee paying site...it was worse than this /

I wouldn't pay because I don't want credit card details available on a site which could be hacked and later used against me. Call me cynical...

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"One credit/debit card, one account. Ill be slightly controversial without trying to upset anyone. If your not willing to pay then you shouldn't be left upload pics and you shouldn't be left interact on the forums.

Would get fairly boring very fast for the fakes "

very harsh

"One credit/debit card, one account. Ill be slightly controversial without trying to upset anyone. If your not willing to pay then you shouldn't be left upload pics and you shouldn't be left interact on the forums.

Would get fairly boring very fast for the fakes "

but it still wont stop them SFI is a fully paying site an its worse than here you could do all of what you said it still wont turn away messers.. its an online website that attracts all sorts be it messers too the genuine people as i said theres tons an enough options too block out messeers if your a gold site supporter you can block people that are not paying members from contacting you.. so thats basically the same

north cork

"It wont stop it it would reduce it an tbh where getting sick of people crying over fake profiles ffs use your head use your filters theres enough options on this site as it is too block out newbies/unvertified profiles no photos/male/female/cpls contacting you etc and lets be fair if the reporters want a story they will pay for it weather it would be 15 euro too 1500 euro they dont care how much they spend.. people are just becoming silly on this site when it comes too fake profiles an issues that arise from it if its such a big concern for anyone well just hide your profile an dont feed the fake profiles.. thats our opinion on it. Where not aiming it at yourselfs or this thread as such but just in general .. "

If you've been following the KK thread youll know filters don't mean shit. The reporter was a well verified female.

north cork

Would get fairly boring very fast for the fakes but it still wont stop them SFI is a fully paying site an its worse than here you could do all of what you said it still wont turn away messers.. its an online website that attracts all sorts be it messers too the genuine people as i said theres tons an enough options too block out messeers if your a gold site supporter you can block people that are not paying members from contacting you.. so thats basically the same "

And back to my point of one credit/debit card per account. Card can only be associated with one account

"It wont stop it it would reduce it an tbh where getting sick of people crying over fake profiles ffs use your head use your filters theres enough options on this site as it is too block out newbies/unvertified profiles no photos/male/female/cpls contacting you etc and lets be fair if the reporters want a story they will pay for it weather it would be 15 euro too 1500 euro they dont care how much they spend.. people are just becoming silly on this site when it comes too fake profiles an issues that arise from it if its such a big concern for anyone well just hide your profile an dont feed the fake profiles.. thats our opinion on it. Where not aiming it at yourselfs or this thread as such but just in general ..

If you've been following the KK thread youll know filters don't mean shit. The reporter was a well verified female. "

but thats life on here we have met all sorts of people on here too gards too doctors too every profession you can think off.. KK an other events are not strict enough when it comes too mobile phones too searches going in. I wouldnt complain about being searched going into a club or an event for swingers as i know then the chances of photos or videos being taken is very slim.

So goodbye to having any new members. Honestly, have many people here would have happily signed up to this site using their credit card having never used it? You'd be an idiot to do that.

Honestly, people should just get better at spotting the fakes.

Would get fairly boring very fast for the fakes but it still wont stop them SFI is a fully paying site an its worse than here you could do all of what you said it still wont turn away messers.. its an online website that attracts all sorts be it messers too the genuine people as i said theres tons an enough options too block out messeers if your a gold site supporter you can block people that are not paying members from contacting you.. so thats basically the same

And back to my point of one credit/debit card per account. Card can only be associated with one account "

and again like an above poster states she doesnt want her card details online like alot of people on here including our selfs. Thats why i set up a different bank account for here and online sex toys shopping i dont want my bank details that all my wages go into online.. the only reason why we paid was the fact that we wanted the more photo option. Otherwise that we wouldnt pay too be on here thats a fact.

"So goodbye to having any new members. Honestly, have many people here would have happily signed up to this site using their credit card having never used it? You'd be an idiot to do that.

Honestly, people should just get better at spotting the fakes. "

personally no we wouldnt sign up too a site that we dont know and hand over our card details nlt a chance would we..

north cork

Are any of ye member's of A.F.F.

One of if not the biggest site in the field.

You pay for every feature. All pricey enough too.

No bullshit and no bitching.

We do enjoy fab and most people are genuine but absolutely no effort is made to stop the fakes

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

I think most of the appeal to this site is that it us free to join and use.

Maybe it should have the forums for paying members or at least any new non paying should only be allowed in if well verified and then invited in by a paying member.

Maybe the forums need a few well known Irish people to act as moderators and have the power to kick out fakes and time wasters.

"Are any of ye member's of A.F.F.

One of if not the biggest site in the field.

You pay for every feature. All pricey enough too.

No bullshit and no bitching.

We do enjoy fab and most people are genuine but absolutely no effort is made to stop the fakes "

again we wouldnt pay too be on a website we dont know not a chance we first paid on here about 12 months of being here it was deffo over year.. so why should us genuine people hand over our card details too a site we dont know about an only god knows where our details could end up? Again the filters are there for a reason people should just use them. And report suspected fake profiles.. and admin will do there job we have reported a few proifles an they where dealt with. And lets face it anyone can be snitch on here it doesnt have too be a reporter one limerick club has ratted out 2 other clubs on his open website giving names and numbers an exact locations of other clubs on his open website.. so its not just the reporters that can leak info

north cork

"I think most of the appeal to this site is that it us free to join and use.

Maybe it should have the forums for paying members or at least any new non paying should only be allowed in if well verified and then invited in by a paying member.

Maybe the forums need a few well known Irish people to act as moderators and have the power to kick out fakes and time wasters."

Wouldn't argue with that

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I have said it since i have been on this site, the account should expire within a certain amount of time if you have not had a veri, that would stop a lot of the time wasters.

"I have said it since i have been on this site, the account should expire within a certain amount of time if you have not had a veri, that would stop a lot of the time wasters. "
that we agree on as well or least photo vertified yes these accounts should be banned..

"I think most of the appeal to this site is that it us free to join and use.

Maybe the forums need a few well known Irish people to act as moderators and have the power to kick out fakes and time wasters."

again why should genuine swingers have too pay too use the fourms & site? Not all people could afford too be here i know its like 35 a year but its not the point.. just because theres a few fakes or what ever the genuine people shouldnt have too suffer and deffo shouldnt have too hand over there card details too a site they havent a clue about..

Enniscorthy

Sure photo verified really means feck all.

Most people don't even have the verified on their profile.

"Sure photo verified really means feck all.

Most people don't even have the verified on their profile."

and thats where you shouldnt be allowed too use the site or even sign up without being photo vertified.. it would reduce the number of fake profiles an info gathering fukers...

Enniscorthy

If they were genuine and did meet people, sure they would have verifications and could be invited into the forums then.

I used my Dads c/c to set up my S4I account a few yrs ago..v bold i know...but i was so horny that day i really wanted to get the account going..he noticed i had used his card as he goes through his statements with a fine tooth comb ..he rang me up to question me about it but thankfully the transaction didnt go through under S41 lol...i did cancel it after the 1 month ..good daughter that i am lol

north cork

"I have said it since i have been on this site, the account should expire within a certain amount of time if you have not had a veri, that would stop a lot of the time wasters. that we agree on as well or least photo vertified yes these accounts should be banned.. "

Photo veri makes me laugh.

U can hold up a hundred diff signs with a hundred diff names.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I was on a dating site and I had to pay and it was just as bad as here cos the site itself had women annoying you and then you had women looking for money off you . Paying won't stop the idiots .

"If they were genuine and did meet people, sure they would have verifications and could be invited into the forums then."
but again thats picking on the genuine people took us about 6 months too have our first meet an first vert. Where real so for that 6 months we would not be allowed too use the fourms? Being invited too the fourms is a silly opinion what if you dont get on with people in the fourms then what your left out. Sounds a bit clicky tbh. And ourselfs are not liked in the fourms by some people do we care not really. And thats the thing if someone is not liked how on earth will they be able too use the fourms?

And the limerick club is at it again on his fake page on facebook on SW fb page take a look for yourself. Cleary someone is best mates with him leaking info.

north cork

"And the limerick club is at it again on his fake page on facebook on SW fb page take a look for yourself. Cleary someone is best mates with him leaking info. "

Will u ever stop blaming him for Ireland's swing problems.

The irish forum is laughable. Go visit the UK forum and youll find none of these kind of threads.

They are talking about swingers now the way they used to talk about LGBT community.

Will be widely accepted in 20 years time

"And the limerick club is at it again on his fake page on facebook on SW fb page take a look for yourself. Cleary someone is best mates with him leaking info.

Will u ever stop blaming him for Ireland's swing problems.

The irish forum is laughable. Go visit the UK forum and youll find none of these kind of threads.

They are talking about swingers now the way they used to talk about LGBT community.

Will be widely accepted in 20 years time "

im npt blaming him what im saying is there is rats on here who are cleary well vertified that have attended other clubs an leaking him info.. and by all means we would love ireland too join the times of open swing clubs right across the nation like germany an the UK. Who i am blaming is the rats that are leaking info an cleary not a reporter thats my point here. Personally i dont give a two flying fucks about him or his club.

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

"If i wanted to in the next half hour i could set up 3 different accounts. Male female couples account, whatever i wanted, i could verify each one of those accounts in the coming days and weeks numerous times. What stops me from doing that? Nothing at all.

"

If you only want contact from site supporters, then you can set that up in your mail preferences. I pay for gold on both Swingers and Guys, but there's no way I'd walk onto an unknown site and cough hard cash on the chance that it might be okay.

I've never signed up for a single site where you absolutely had to pay up front. I've walked away from several where the functionality is useless if you're not willing to pay (one would only let you have a single pic, and wouldn't even let you write a profile unless you paid.) If you made this site subscription only, a lot of serious/genuine people would never sign up.

Fab has the balance about right, IMO. The site is perfectly usable for free, but the bells and whistles of site supporter status are worth paying for.

What's interesting is that when I look at FabSwingers, most of the people I've actually met are site supporters, and it's a pretty good indicator that folks are serious about meeting. On FabGuys, hardly anyone pays, and most of my meets have been with non-supporters.

If you only want contact from site supporters, then you can set that up in your mail preferences. I pay for gold on both Swingers and Guys, but there's no way I'd walk onto an unknown site and cough hard cash on the chance that it might be okay.

I've never signed up for a single site where you absolutely had to pay up front. I've walked away from several where the functionality is useless if you're not willing to pay (one would only let you have a single pic, and wouldn't even let you write a profile unless you paid.) If you made this site subscription only, a lot of serious/genuine people would never sign up.

Fab has the balance about right, IMO. The site is perfectly usable for free, but the bells and whistles of site supporter status are worth paying for.

What's interesting is that when I look at FabSwingers, most of the people I've actually met are site supporters, and it's a pretty good indicator that folks are serious about meeting. On FabGuys, hardly anyone pays, and most of my meets have been with non-supporters. "

well said and ypu are 100% correct about fabguys we are also on that site an we have met a few unvertified guys from it with no issues. And again that site has its moments with fakes. We came across nathon carter on here an on fabguys lol.. its the joys of online sex sites it attracts all sorts

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Or alternatively if you wish you can go set up your own site and have it a pay only site,pretty sure there's no gun at anyones head forcing them to be on here.

north cork

"Or alternatively if you wish you can go set up your own site and have it a pay only site,pretty sure there's no gun at anyones head forcing them to be on here."

Excellent input

north cork

What's interesting is that when I look at FabSwingers, most of the people I've actually met are site supporters, and it's a pretty good indicator that folks are serious about meeting. On FabGuys, hardly anyone pays, and most of my meets have been with non-supporters. "

Seems site supporters are not to be trusted either.

W dont have any filters up but are fairly good at spotting the bullshitters.

People are concerned about their credit card details which is understandable. What about one account per I.P address. Still wouldn't stop the fakes but would cut out the multiple account holders

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"Or alternatively if you wish you can go set up your own site and have it a pay only site,pretty sure there's no gun at anyones head forcing them to be on here.

Excellent input "

whether it's excellent or not it is concise and correct.

north cork

"Or alternatively if you wish you can go set up your own site and have it a pay only site,pretty sure there's no gun at anyones head forcing them to be on here.

Excellent input

whether it's excellent or not it is concise and correct."

"Or alternatively if you wish you can go set up your own site and have it a pay only site,pretty sure there's no gun at anyones head forcing them to be on here."
well exactly we aint going anywhere because of fake reporters jelous club owners an the abusers if anything they encourage us too stay here

"SFI was a fee paying site...it was worse than this / "

Worse than this..? so you saying this site is bad ..?

north cork

"SFI was a fee paying site...it was worse than this /

Worse than this..? so you saying this site is bad ..? "

Are you getting offened on the site owners behalf?

Hes clearly saying the idiots and spoofs are more prevalent on other sites.

Okay joke aside ..

Pay sites prevents against nothing ..I just say Ashley Madison Badoo Lovoo and so on and on

Money makes the world goes around..

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"It wont stop it it would reduce it an tbh where getting sick of people crying over fake profiles ffs use your head use your filters theres enough options on this site as it is too block out newbies/unvertified profiles no photos/male/female/cpls contacting you etc and lets be fair if the reporters want a story they will pay for it weather it would be 15 euro too 1500 euro they dont care how much they spend.. people are just becoming silly on this site when it comes too fake profiles an issues that arise from it if its such a big concern for anyone well just hide your profile an dont feed the fake profiles.. thats our opinion on it. Where not aiming it at yourselfs or this thread as such but just in general ..

If you've been following the KK thread youll know filters don't mean shit. The reporter was a well verified female. "

Someone 'said' she was well verified. Most likely 2 or 3 social veris.

Hes clearly saying the idiots and spoofs are more prevalent on other sites. "

Uuh lovely statement to whom do I talk now ? Mr. or Mrs..?

More Idiots on other sites than here means here are Idiots ..but not that much, right ?

If you've been following the KK thread youll know filters don't mean shit. The reporter was a well verified female.

Someone 'said' she was well verified. Most likely 2 or 3 social veris. "

and thats my point anyone can tout on us but everyone seemly thinks its the messers as i said above we have met nearly every profession u can think of over the years we have bin on here.. only takes one mouth for a story too begin and by all these silly stuff about pay before you use the site wont make any difference qhats so ever with info being leaked

"Okay joke aside ..

Pay sites prevents against nothing ..I just say Ashley Madison Badoo Lovoo and so on and on

Money makes the world goes around.. "

this

north cork

Hes clearly saying the idiots and spoofs are more prevalent on other sites.

Uuh lovely statement to whom do I talk now ? Mr. or Mrs..?

More Idiots on other sites than here means here are Idiots ..but not that much, right ? "

To answer the first part of your question.

This is Mr.

I have no idea what the next part of your question is actually asking

Fake or not is easy to circumvent. A call via prepaid number, a nice conversation, a meeting for a cup of coffee to see if there is a attraction. the rest will be found.

But for this,it takes manners ... it often lacks on both sides

Enniscorthy

Someone 'said' she was well verified. Most likely 2 or 3 social veris. and thats my point anyone can tout on us but everyone seemly thinks its the messers as i said above we have met nearly every profession u can think of over the years we have bin on here.. only takes one mouth for a story too begin and by all these silly stuff about pay before you use the site wont make any difference qhats so ever with info being leaked "

Did yous not earlier on in the thread name some one from fabguys yous had came across. Hardly think that was being discreet in any, way, shape or form and that could be a way for a story to start.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"If you only want contact from site supporters, then you can set that up in your mail preferences. I pay for gold on both Swingers and Guys, but there's no way I'd walk onto an unknown site and cough hard cash on the chance that it might be okay.

I pretty much agree with all of this.

Cut down the biggest amount of fake profiles by setting your filters to “Site Supporters” & “Verified” only.

Read the Profiles you’re interested in & see if they have “Club” or “Socials” type Veris, or request they display Meet Veris if you’re arranging a Meet.

It’s unlikely I’d have joined Fab in my early days if it had been pay only, or similar to AFF where I paid for access to various features/functions (especially as I was forever phoning abroad to complain when they’re IT failed & functions didn’t work). So I dont think paying to join would encourage genuine members of the site. I’m not sure it would discourage fakes either. So, for me, Fab at least allow folk to decide just how much they wish to use the site.

Also, I can allow my Site Support to lapse when I’m not using it so much, or taking a break. Fab isn’t as important or as big a part of my life as it once was, so I’m happy to choose just how much I pay when I’m using it more OR less. Just now it’s not as much as previously, so I’m only paying for Silver.

Just learn to spot the fakes better, set filters, & use the tools Fab provide to out those who don’t meet your criteria.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

PS: I didn’t understand the posts on “the competition” or folk allegedly snooping for others. Maybe the press. Could someone clarify for me?

Thanks.

"PS: I didn’t understand the posts on “the competition” or folk allegedly snooping for others. Maybe the press. Could someone clarify for me?

Thanks. "

Look at the threads for the Sunday World

Someone 'said' she was well verified. Most likely 2 or 3 social veris. and thats my point anyone can tout on us but everyone seemly thinks its the messers as i said above we have met nearly every profession u can think of over the years we have bin on here.. only takes one mouth for a story too begin and by all these silly stuff about pay before you use the site wont make any difference qhats so ever with info being leaked

Did yous not earlier on in the thread name some one from fabguys yous had came across. Hardly think that was being discreet in any, way, shape or form and that could be a way for a story to start. "

we didnt name anyone please do show us where we did?

Enniscorthy

Look back up the thread and see if a certain singers name pops up in one of your comments.

"Look back up the thread and see if a certain singers name pops up in one of your comments."
if you really think hes on here do ya?? A man of his career i highly doubt it plus again no verts an no photo vert sounds fake too us maybe not too you an saying that we reported it an guess what his profile was deleted. But hey if you think hes here thats your opinion we dont think hes here an we certinly know that it wasnt the real him who was mailing us best of luck dude

"Look back up the thread and see if a certain singers name pops up in one of your comments."
your not so discreet yourself by naming the same person on different thread

Enniscorthy

"Look back up the thread and see if a certain singers name pops up in one of your comments. if you really think hes on here do ya?? A man of his career i highly doubt it plus again no verts an no photo vert sounds fake too us maybe not too you an saying that we reported it an guess what his profile was deleted. But hey if you think hes here thats your opinion we dont think hes here an we certinly know that it wasnt the real him who was mailing us best of luck dude "

I didn't think he was here, but that's how stories start.

You shouldn't be putting up people's name or professions either.

"Look back up the thread and see if a certain singers name pops up in one of your comments. if you really think hes on here do ya?? A man of his career i highly doubt it plus again no verts an no photo vert sounds fake too us maybe not too you an saying that we reported it an guess what his profile was deleted. But hey if you think hes here thats your opinion we dont think hes here an we certinly know that it wasnt the real him who was mailing us best of luck dude

I didn't think he was here, but that's how stories start.

You shouldn't be putting up people's name or professions either."

likewise with yourself as i said you named the same person on a different thread. And by all means its not a story its a fact... we aint shit steerers dont have the time for it maybe others do...

"I used my Dads c/c to set up my S4I account a few yrs ago..v bold i know...but i was so horny that day i really wanted to get the account going..he noticed i had used his card as he goes through his statements with a fine tooth comb ..he rang me up to question me about it but thankfully the transaction didnt go through under S41 lol...i did cancel it after the 1 month ..good daughter that i am lol"

You are a brat

Haha i know ...i cant help it lol

By *on1980Man  over a year ago

City Centre

"Haha i know ...i cant help it lol "

Would have been worse if he was already a member ??

Oh Jesus dont put that into my head lol

Paying wouldn't make it better !

More willing people who aren't full of shit would make fab better. The only thing money can remedy is being poor, Nothing else.

By *on1980Man  over a year ago

City Centre

"Oh Jesus dont put that into my head lol "

Haha it there now ????

Well said I agree, and the socials to is another way of cutting out time wasters you have to be site verified to go to them. It's excellent that way

"Well said I agree, and the socials to is another way of cutting out time wasters you have to be site verified to go to them. It's excellent that way"
ok so you cant attend a social because your not vertified you cant get a meet because your not vertified but hang on hand over your card details too a site you dont know? Really? some of our best meets where with non vertified members an some of our worst meets npt all but some where with people that where very well vertified..

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

"What about one account per I.P address. Still wouldn't stop the fakes but would cut out the multiple account holders "

Nothing wrong with having two accounts, as long as they are significantly different profiles, and you don't use them to verify each other (there are measures in place in the site software to make this difficult.)

I have two on FabGuys, one for girl mode and one for guy. The latter was a bit of an experiment, that never really went anywhere, but it's still on there. The couple's profile from when I was still with my ex is still on here somewhere.

A certain kink site (that we are not allowed to mention) allows and encourages multiple profiles. Perhaps someone who profiles as Dom wants to try out the submissive role, without affecting their credibility as a Dominant (we all know how funny the fet crowd can be about stuff like that.)

It's the serial flouncers that bug me more than anything. I've never seen multiple accounts as a serious problem. I tend to avoid newbies anyway. 2 published verifications (different users) and 2 months on site are the point at which I start taking people seriously.

» Add a new message to this topic