FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fruitless Fab :(

Fruitless Fab :(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys and gals.

I think I've been on fab for the best part of a year and a half now (on and off) and literally not one meet has come to fruition in that space.

I have pics that I send with mails and they're just me nothing dickish about them and I probably get 1 out of 10 replies which I'm grateful for but is fab not about so much more than having a 5 message chat with a stranger?

So I'm reaching out to all you fab veterans to get my boat rocking

Any help would be much appreciated in this very dark time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Hey guys and gals.

I think I've been on fab for the best part of a year and a half now (on and off) and literally not one meet has come to fruition in that space.

I have pics that I send with mails and they're just me nothing dickish about them and I probably get 1 out of 10 replies which I'm grateful for but is fab not about so much more than having a 5 message chat with a stranger?

Any help would be much appreciated in this very dark time "

no offence pal but "advice" is given out here weekly and still the same problem arises. this place is about pure pot luck. you could get lucky, your location could get you lucky, by chance a woman might open your mail and something could come of it. god loves a trier but if you're genuinely looking and getting knowhere this place would test the patience of a saint.

"Hey guys and gals.

Any help would be much appreciated in this very dark time no offence pal but "advice" is given out here weekly and still the same problem arises. this place is about pure pot luck. you could get lucky, your location could get you lucky, by chance a woman might open your mail and something could come of it. god loves a trier but if you're genuinely looking and getting knowhere this place would test the patience of a saint. "

Thanks for the reply

I know or can be very frustrating at times but even when you mail someone and are getting on great out of nowhere they just stop replying and move on. I just don't get it

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

From reading your profile I can really see anything that would stop people wanting to meet you.

You mentioned you ar on and off the site try staying around longer people tend to recognise familiar faces when you mail.

Try and get a coffee/tea/fruit juice type meet as a starter rather than a boat rocking one as only having a cam veri is nearly worse than none at all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys and gals.

Any help would be much appreciated in this very dark time no offence pal but "advice" is given out here weekly and still the same problem arises. this place is about pure pot luck. you could get lucky, your location could get you lucky, by chance a woman might open your mail and something could come of it. god loves a trier but if you're genuinely looking and getting knowhere this place would test the patience of a saint.

Thanks for the reply

I know or can be very frustrating at times but even when you mail someone and are getting on great out of nowhere they just stop replying and move on. I just don't get it "

That's the point, not a lot of people are getting it

Tipperary

"Hey guys and gals.

Any help would be much appreciated in this very dark time no offence pal but "advice" is given out here weekly and still the same problem arises. this place is about pure pot luck. you could get lucky, your location could get you lucky, by chance a woman might open your mail and something could come of it. god loves a trier but if you're genuinely looking and getting knowhere this place would test the patience of a saint.

Thanks for the reply

I know or can be very frustrating at times but even when you mail someone and are getting on great out of nowhere they just stop replying and move on. I just don't get it "

I get ya. or women who reply, go quiet after a few mails yet when you mail again next week they reply but the same thing occurs again and again the same thing applies the week after. it's very difficult to have a proper convo with someone on here

"From reading your profile I can really see anything that would stop people wanting to meet you.

You mentioned you ar on and off the site try staying around longer people tend to recognise familiar faces when you mail.

Try and get a coffee/tea/fruit juice type meet as a starter rather than a boat rocking one as only having a cam veri is nearly worse than none at all.

"

By on and off I meant usage. My profile is always visible and public.

I've been trying to get those meets but nothing yet

The cam veri is from a Welsh woman who I met on the forums about verifications and she helped me out

The boat thing was just a metaphor

"Hey guys and gals.

Thanks for the reply

I know or can be very frustrating at times but even when you mail someone and are getting on great out of nowhere they just stop replying and move on. I just don't get it

That's the point, not a lot of people are getting it "

I see what you did there

"Hey guys and gals.

Thanks for the reply

I know or can be very frustrating at times but even when you mail someone and are getting on great out of nowhere they just stop replying and move on. I just don't get it I get ya. or women who reply, go quiet after a few mails yet when you mail again next week they reply but the same thing occurs again and again the same thing applies the week after. it's very difficult to have a proper convo with someone on here"

Let's just say I wouldn't be writing to them in a life or death situation

Treat fab as a virtual bar of sorts...

Just because its a sex site dont mean its a given its just a platform to be more open about what people want.

Generally speaking most people Dont walk into a bar or social venue expecting to get laid. It requires numerous factors ie. luck, timing, chemistry, compatabilty etc etc.Same should apply on here too.

I think when people that have this issue on the forums realise this theyll have more luck. Dont expect anything purely on the type of site it is but focus on being yourself X

Happy Fab'N

Tipperary

"Treat fab as a virtual bar of sorts...

Just because its a sex site dont mean its a given its just a platform to be more open about what people want.

Generally speaking most people Dont walk into a bar or social venue expecting to get laid. It requires numerous factors ie. luck, timing, chemistry, compatabilty etc etc.Same should apply on here too.

I think when people that have this issue on the forums realise this theyll have more luck. Dont expect anything purely on the type of site it is but focus on being yourself X

Happy Fab'N"

with a bar or social venue you're speaking face to face straight away. huge difference

Agree totally but from my experiance it seems some ppl not all of course think because its a sex site they dont need to put in any effort

» Add a new message to this topic