FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sex with total stranger.

Sex with total stranger.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have any couples here just met a total stranger or strangers while out on a night and had sex with them.

My girlfriend keeps saying how that is her biggest fantasy. And yes it's a huge turn on for me also. I can't imagine it happening in our local in portlaoise though ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Maybe organise a nice weekend in Dublin, Galway or Cork. Book a nice hotel and then hit the clubs. Good luck!

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Em op but you say you are single though .why not get your girlfriend on here then she can obviously live out her fantasy.or are you just fishing for someone else's partner that is into this.

"Em op but you say you are single though .why not get your girlfriend on here then she can obviously live out her fantasy.or are you just fishing for someone else's partner that is into this."

My account is single.. we had a couple account but she gave up on the site. ????

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Em op but you say you are single though .why not get your girlfriend on here then she can obviously live out her fantasy.or are you just fishing for someone else's partner that is into this.

My account is single.. we had a couple account but she gave up on the site. ????"

rally? That's not how it comes accros for sure but will indulge you lol.If she is aware you are on here why not just arrange it from here with a guy.tell Mrs about it and that she may get hit on when you are out and take it from there.infact this actually sounds like a great idea it's just finding a decent guy that understands the dynamics that may be an issue.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got a bj from a total stranger one night then just walked away. That was a good night lol

"I got a bj from a total stranger one night then just walked away. That was a good night lol"

Wow hot.

Was if you need help with your woman I am a respectful guy and know the rules

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Em op but you say you are single though .why not get your girlfriend on here then she can obviously live out her fantasy.or are you just fishing for someone else's partner that is into this.

My account is single.. we had a couple account but she gave up on the site. ????rally? That's not how it comes accros for sure but will indulge you lol.If she is aware you are on here why not just arrange it from here with a guy.tell Mrs about it and that she may get hit on when you are out and take it from there.infact this actually sounds like a great idea it's just finding a decent guy that understands the dynamics that may be an issue."

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

That would be a very hot scenario

[Removed by poster at 26/09/17 13:34:35]

"I got a bj from a total stranger one night then just walked away. That was a good night lol"

Did he swallow?

A fab night or vanilla?

"I got a bj from a total stranger one night then just walked away. That was a good night lol

Did he swallow?"

You look well in the red stockings

"Have any couples here just met a total stranger or strangers while out on a night and had sex with them.

My girlfriend keeps saying how that is her biggest fantasy. And yes it's a huge turn on for me also. I can't imagine it happening in our local in portlaoise though ??"

Whats the name of your local??

"Maybe organise a nice weekend in Dublin, Galway or Cork. Book a nice hotel and then hit the clubs. Good luck! "

Yup - had some great results in Galway - better than some prearranged meets here

By *he Kinky KinksCouple  over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"Have any couples here just met a total stranger or strangers while out on a night and had sex with them.

My girlfriend keeps saying how that is her biggest fantasy. And yes it's a huge turn on for me also. I can't imagine it happening in our local in portlaoise though ??"

That is Big fantasy of mine - Mr here.

Meet a random guy in a hotel bar and her to chat him up and ask outright to come up to our room and play..

My girlfriend keeps saying how that is her biggest fantasy. And yes it's a huge turn on for me also. I can't imagine it happening in our local in portlaoise though ??

Meet a random guy in a hotel bar and her to chat him up and ask outright to come up to our room and play..

"

With a body like hers I can't imagine it would be hard to make that fantasy into reality. Hotttt.

We’re hoping to do something similar this Saturday night in Dublin, probably won’t be sex, but just fun in a club

"Maybe organise a nice weekend in Dublin, Galway or Cork. Book a nice hotel and then hit the clubs. Good luck!

Yup - had some great results in Galway - better than some prearranged meets here"

Well looks like galway is on the cards this weekend or maybe Dublin. ?

Way too hot. That's what we would love. We were talking about it in bed last night.. very intense

"

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town

"We’re hoping to do something similar this Saturday night in Dublin, probably won’t be sex, but just fun in a club "

what a sexy profile

what bar

[Removed by poster at 29/09/17 00:57:19]

yup we have actually picked up a guy on a night out in portarlington. Not that its a great town for a night out but we did manage too pull a stranger an have a one nite stand

Did this a few times with an ex, mostly women though. She loved turning straight girls lol

What a novel idea, I think we'll give it a go.

"What a novel idea, I think we'll give it a go."

I don't believe you will

By *ebracouCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

We have done it on holiday

Dublin-Kildare

We have discussed this in more detail.

Mrs Kink wants to be blindfolded in the bed wearing sexy lingerie. I've to go for a pint at the hotel bar, there might be a stag or group of guys there, then bring 3 or 4 up to her, they can do what they like but she will never see who they are.

"We have discussed this in more detail.

Mrs Kink wants to be blindfolded in the bed wearing sexy lingerie. I've to go for a pint at the hotel bar, there might be a stag or group of guys there, then bring 3 or 4 up to her, they can do what they like but she will never see who they are.That is the 1 thing left on my bucket list too

"

Dublin-Kildare

Mrs Kink wants to be blindfolded in the bed wearing sexy lingerie. I've to go for a pint at the hotel bar, there might be a stag or group of guys there, then bring 3 or 4 up to her, they can do what they like but she will never see who they are.That is the 1 thing left on my bucket list too

"

Next tine we meet up I'll arrange it for you both

By *ixpackCouple  over a year ago

South

Thats generally how we do it.

We go to club or M&G and if we like the look of a guy or couple we go for it.

We rarely pre arrange meets.

Mrs Kink wants to be blindfolded in the bed wearing sexy lingerie. I've to go for a pint at the hotel bar, there might be a stag or group of guys there, then bring 3 or 4 up to her, they can do what they like but she will never see who they are.

Oh my god we were talking about that last night. Almost word for word. She was so turned on talking about it.. although she was saying a guy from the bar.. I will have to mention the stag part to her lol.

"

Dublin-Kildare

Thinking we might do it this weekend

Oh my god we were talking about that last night. Almost word for word. She was so turned on talking about it.. although she was saying a guy from the bar.. I will have to mention the stag part to her lol.

"

a familiar fantasy. sounds like a conversation with Mrs Shadows

"I got a bj from a total stranger one night then just walked away. That was a good night lol

Did he swallow?"

We also had a couple profile on here but she decided to flirt and meet. Some of the clubs on Harcourt street are great as you can book a hotel room which makes it easy to progress things quickly if the signals are right.

» Add a new message to this topic