FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bi visibility day

Bi visibility day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oisyoctopus OP   Woman  over a year ago

Drogheda

Bit late in the day, but happy bi visibility day to all my lovely fellow bi+ peeps!

You are loved.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Happy bi day all you sexy bisexuals

Really, happy bi day please don't tell me I have to wear a ribbon, just out of curiousity do we have a celebratory day for heterosexuals. ohh, that's probably marriage, I dont really feel anymore inclined to do anything differently than I did yesterday, im obviously just not getting into the spirit of things.

Happy bi day fabbers

By *oisyoctopus OP   Woman  over a year ago

Drogheda

"Really, happy bi day please don't tell me I have to wear a ribbon, just out of curiousity do we have a celebratory day for heterosexuals. ohh, that's probably marriage, I dont really feel anymore inclined to do anything differently than I did yesterday, im obviously just not getting into the spirit of things. "

Yup, bi visibility day, been a thing for must be at least two decades now, every 23rd of September, and no, you don't have to wear a ribbon or dance down the street or do anything different, but it'd be great if people would see.

See that over half of bi+ youth attempt suicide. See that over half of bi+ women will experience intimate partner abuse. See that we make up half the LGBT community.

Visibility matters. Representation matters. So, yup, happy bi visibility day!

» Add a new message to this topic