FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Show yourselves

Show yourselves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyDownUnder OP   Woman  over a year ago

Westmeath

It's hard to find the genuine guys on here who are looking for a session as opposed to a quick fuck.

I know I'm looking for someone single, 30 +, knows what they're doing in the sack, up for pushing boundaries sexually.

So people show your list as to what you really want in a sex meet. . . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imeoutaloneMan  over a year ago

Dublin to Westmeath

I do

Westmeath

"I do "

And ... what else

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I do "

Bless him, he's looking for a wife

By *imeoutaloneMan  over a year ago

Dublin to Westmeath

"I do

Bless him, he's looking for a wife "

Usually someone else's

Fun respect conversation banter chemistry passion exploreing pushing defined boundaries kissing hugging and in the end hopefully friendship

My list would include someone late 30s, very chilled and laid back, funny, sexually dominant but not too into that. Into repeat meets and late night hook ups. I would'nt be against a regular fwb situation.

I totally agree with you OP, too many just want a quickie.

I'm an all night girl too looking for repeat meets. Hard to find but fun looking

I'm looking for the below in no particular order

-passion

-laughter

-aching muscles

-noise

That's a plan

I'm am refusing to meet for quick fucks ... or sucks. It's lazy and to be honest I'm better then that. I want like the op passion, desire, boundries pushed and a bit of bloody effort. I you want someone to hop in a car and suck you off and say goodbye buy a doll

Im looking for sexually mature male or female ir both who can help me persue and progress with my alter ego meg x

im looking sor sensual and erotic moments ill never forget. Also intwrested in group action basically im up for anything once its safe and comfortable

Plain and simple... im always up for social coffee or a drink meet to see if i click with someone, from there its all down to having a laugh, maybe some flirting and then all going good fun and games in a more private enviroment. This may be a sex site but theres more to it than just sex, there has to be that "damn im having fun" moment too.

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

i dont have a list really once the chemistry is there the rest flows into place to me that helps a great meet.. i dont use a list on a night out so why here.. its working fine for me so far

Does that mean sweet lips u do not want to see whats in the black box next time

"Plain and simple... im always up for social coffee or a drink meet to see if i click with someone, from there its all down to having a laugh, maybe some flirting and then all going good fun and games in a more private enviroment. This may be a sex site but theres more to it than just sex, there has to be that "damn im having fun" moment too."

Pretty much this and as someone else not going to beet suck a guy off. For me the sex gets better as you spend time with the guy.

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"Does that mean sweet lips u do not want to see whats in the black box next time "

now the black box is different thats more intriging i need to see the contents..

ok my list of wants is to see whats hiding in sir james's black box

[Removed by poster at 23/09/17 11:32:00]

"Plain and simple... im always up for social coffee or a drink meet to see if i click with someone, from there its all down to having a laugh, maybe some flirting and then all going good fun and games in a more private enviroment. This may be a sex site but theres more to it than just sex, there has to be that "damn im having fun" moment too.

Pretty much this and as someone else not going to beet suck a guy off. For me the sex gets better as you spend time with the guy."

Exactly. .. this is why I say no to quickies ... I like to get to know the guy and make sure there's chemistry. Sex for sexs sake is usually poor quality sex. To get the best from me get to know me

"Plain and simple... im always up for social coffee or a drink meet to see if i click with someone, from there its all down to having a laugh, maybe some flirting and then all going good fun and games in a more private enviroment. This may be a sex site but theres more to it than just sex, there has to be that "damn im having fun" moment too.

Pretty much this and as someone else not going to beet suck a guy off. For me the sex gets better as you spend time with the guy."

100% agree but may i replace the word man with woman in my case lol

Pretty much this and as someone else not going to beet suck a guy off. For me the sex gets better as you spend time with the guy.

Exactly. .. this is why I say no to quickies ... I like to get to know the guy and make sure there's chemistry. Sex for sexs sake is usually poor quality sex. To get the best from me get to know me "

same goes for me, im just your typical adverage guy but i think im pretty approchable and i tend to answer anyone who wants to know anything about me as im an open guy. I like yourself would prefer to know someone for who they are before going to the second stage.

"It's hard to find the genuine guys on here who are looking for a session as opposed to a quick fuck.

I know I'm looking for someone single, 30 +, knows what they're doing in the sack, up for pushing boundaries sexually.

So people show your list as to what you really want in a sex meet. . . ."

I like if someone can get my humour... and can reciprocate. I like when someone can stimulate my mind, and can do this without it being overly sexualised,I like when a lady can drop her gaurd, and realise, he's a nice guy.. I like a lady who can push and pull in a sexual dynamic, above all I enjoy a lady who has the capacity to broaden their mindset and not see life in a black and white way, but merely shades of lovely colour.. and also..I like a lady not to presume they are right, or that they are in control.

"It's hard to find the genuine guys on here who are looking for a session as opposed to a quick fuck.

I like if someone can get my humour... and can reciprocate. I like when someone can stimulate my mind, and can do this without it being overly sexualised,I like when a lady can drop her gaurd, and realise, he's a nice guy.. I like a lady who can push and pull in a sexual dynamic, above all I enjoy a lady who has the capacity to broaden their mindset and not see life in a black and white way, but merely shades of lovely colour.. and also..I like a lady not to presume they are right, or that they are in control. "

Gentlemen take note ... this is what we want from a potential meet ... right need to cool down after reading that

Fwb. mistress kinda thingy

I like if someone can get my humour... and can reciprocate. I like when someone can stimulate my mind, and can do this without it being overly sexualised,I like when a lady can drop her gaurd, and realise, he's a nice guy.. I like a lady who can push and pull in a sexual dynamic, above all I enjoy a lady who has the capacity to broaden their mindset and not see life in a black and white way, but merely shades of lovely colour.. and also..I like a lady not to presume they are right, or that they are in control.

Gentlemen take note ... this is what we want from a potential meet ... right need to cool down after reading that "

Gentlemen take note ... this is what we want from a potential meet ... right need to cool down after reading that

"

i have to totally agree

Westmeath

i have to totally agree"

Thank you .... good to see I'm not alone in what I want

i have to totally agree

Thank you .... good to see I'm not alone in what I want "

no your not alone at all

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I'll take slim, sexy and sound please

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

What most people expect is respect, good craic and if there's chemistry then some good fun.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

A good long shag will do me. Oh I'm sooo modest.

By *uckypuppy007Woman  over a year ago

dublin

"I'm looking for the below in no particular order

-passion

-laughter

-aching muscles

-noise

That's a plan "

TOTALLY THIS

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Our profile states what we want pretty clearly.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

How fast is a quickie just asking for a friend cause I told him at least four hrs

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

" I like if someone can get my humour... and can reciprocate. I like when someone can stimulate my mind, and can do this without it being overly sexualised,I like when a lady can drop her gaurd, and realise, he's a nice guy.. I like a lady who can push and pull in a sexual dynamic, above all I enjoy a lady who has the capacity to broaden their mindset and not see life in a black and white way, but merely shades of lovely colour.. and also..I like a lady not to presume they are right, or that they are in control."

This with honesty. I dont want a man that just tells you what he thinks i want to hear

on the hill NordWest of

"How fast is a quickie just asking for a friend cause I told him at least four hrs "

I heard some can do it in less than 3 minutes including zipping up and smoking a fag.

"How fast is a quickie just asking for a friend cause I told him at least four hrs

I heard some can do it in less than 3 minutes including zipping up and smoking a fag. "

That's on a good day

Love some chemistry attraction good laugh easy going make a lady feel at ease makes life much easier love long sessions too lots of foreplay and teasing makes the meet something special and make the lady feel special which is of most importance in my book

limerick

"How fast is a quickie just asking for a friend cause I told him at least four hrs

I heard some can do it in less than 3 minutes including zipping up and smoking a fag. "

Don't forget a quick wipe on the curtains

I heard some can do it in less than 3 minutes including zipping up and smoking a fag.

Don't forget a quick wipe on the curtains "

Omg. .. it's funny cause it's true

on the hill NordWest of

Don't forget a quick wipe on the curtains "

What do you do if there only Venetian blinds?

limerick

Don't forget a quick wipe on the curtains

What do you do if there only Venetian blinds? "

Posh fecking house hea there's always the tea towel

[Removed by poster at 23/09/17 21:38:07]

» Add a new message to this topic