FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Renewing my fab subscription

Renewing my fab subscription

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andyrackky OP   Man  over a year ago

South

Opinions please on reneweing?

Iv paid to subscribe many times before but with a lack of fun happening I'm hesitant to renew. Still keep coming back to fab tho so in two minds. It's not the money, it's more is there anything that makes you guys renew? I.e. I hate the way I can't see my conversation history etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Truthfully am thinking the same thing.due to the simple fact that there's to many younger guys plus not many people are interested in TV's.

Nearby.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I enjoyed the site supporter features for a while. conversation history is handy so is profile note. Everything else is just useless or unnecessary extras. I decided not to extend, got quickly used to the simple fab soldier profile again and happily lived ever after.

South

"I enjoyed the site supporter features for a while. conversation history is handy so is profile note. Everything else is just useless or unnecessary extras. I decided not to extend, got quickly used to the simple fab soldier profile again and happily lived ever after. "

Ye maybe il be in the same boat. It may also just be that I'm used to having the paid features. Il give it a few weeks or so and see how I'm getting on

Thanks for the advice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I enjoyed the site supporter features for a while. conversation history is handy so is profile note. Everything else is just useless or unnecessary extras. I decided not to extend, got quickly used to the simple fab soldier profile again and happily lived ever after.

Ye maybe il be in the same boat. It may also just be that I'm used to having the paid features. Il give it a few weeks or so and see how I'm getting on

Thanks for the advice"

are you not getting much success on here ??. That might change tho so maybe keep it for another while and see how you get on

South

" are you not getting much success on here ??. That might change tho so maybe keep it for another while and see how you get on "

Nah not of late. It's either a feast or famine lol. It's not that I won't stick with it, more so is it worth paying for the pleasure?

By *ornyforfmCouple  over a year ago

somewhere

I had a subscription before. Was good enough but you can live without it. Miss seeing who viewed my profile though. Would rather of that feature was available all the time

on the hill NordWest of

"I had a subscription before. Was good enough but you can live without it. Miss seeing who viewed my profile though. Would rather of that feature was available all the time"

Considering that most women view in stealth/ninja mode, this feature is rather pointless.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I had a subscription before. Was good enough but you can live without it. Miss seeing who viewed my profile though. Would rather of that feature was available all the time

Considering that most women view in stealth/ninja mode, this feature is rather pointless. "

The main advantage that I can think of is the way messages are grouped together so you can see the conversation rather than have to go off into your sent messages to see what you had said in your last message. Old age is a disaster!

South

"I had a subscription before. Was good enough but you can live without it. Miss seeing who viewed my profile though. Would rather of that feature was available all the time"

I hear you. Ten views yesterday, no idea who they are lol

somewhere

"I had a subscription before. Was good enough but you can live without it. Miss seeing who viewed my profile though. Would rather of that feature was available all the time

Considering that most women view in stealth/ninja mode, this feature is rather pointless. "

I can agree with that but still nice to know. Can give you a real perk if the person viewing you is just what your looking for

somewhere

I hear you. Ten views yesterday, no idea who they are lol"

Haha I hear ya

South

"Considering that most women view in stealth/ninja mode, this feature is rather pointless. "

Hang on a second.....there's a stealth/ninja mode?

on the hill NordWest of

Considering that most women view in stealth/ninja mode, this feature is rather pointless.

The main advantage that I can think of is the way messages are grouped together so you can see the conversation rather than have to go off into your sent messages to see what you had said in your last message. Old age is a disaster! "

Michael this is perfect brain gymnastics for the fab elderly like you and me try to remember the convo-strings, attach imaginary profile post it and most of all to brain-mark the loveliest tits (clocks in my case). I'm telling you my brain Kegel exercises are worth a try and you'll thank me in the years to cum.

By *heRealDeal91Man  over a year ago

Banbridge

I'm the same. No point in paying for it. Couldn't even tell you the last time I had a meet on here.

Lucan

The main advantage that I can think of is the way messages are grouped together so you can see the conversation rather than have to go off into your sent messages to see what you had said in your last message. Old age is a disaster!

Michael this is perfect brain gymnastics for the fab elderly like you and me try to remember the convo-strings, attach imaginary profile post it and most of all to brain-mark the loveliest tits (clocks in my case). I'm telling you my brain Kegel exercises are worth a try and you'll thank me in the years to cum.

"

All I read the was blah blah tits blah blah cum...

Phwooarr!

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Phwooarr! "

Yep, that's how I read it too!

on the hill NordWest of

Phwooarr! "

Lol, I call that selective reading, I bet your hearing isn't much different

Lucan

"

On a side note... Have you caught many dogs yet?

Lucan

Phwooarr!

Lol, I call that selective reading, I bet your hearing isn't much different "

My what?

» Add a new message to this topic