FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sense of entitlement?

Sense of entitlement?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Correct me if I'm wrong but am I the only person here who has had a conversation with a person on this and everything's going all good and then you get a complete irrational reaction just because I couldn't meet at the drop of a hat and then to top it off I end up getting told it was my loss and then get blocked

Don't get me wrong iv met some really cool, sound people on this site but some people seem to have a sense of entitlement that you must meet them at any time that suits them best, am I the only one who's had problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Correct me if I'm wrong but am I the only person here who has had a conversation with a person on this and everything's going all good and then you get a complete irrational reaction just because I couldn't meet at the drop of a hat and then to top it off I end up getting told it was my loss and then get blocked

Don't get me wrong iv met some really cool, sound people on this site but some people seem to have a sense of entitlement that you must meet them at any time that suits them best, am I the only one who's had problem? "

no there defo lot on here who are like that mate

Hah at least I'm not the only one but thankfully the majority of people iv spoken too or met have been farely sound but some just expect you to do as they please

Some expect you to jump through hoops for them lol

Same goes for the ladies ... the I'm driving through messages

I've only one thing to say to you OP

........please loose the towel

"Same goes for the ladies ... the I'm driving through messages "

I don't no what people expect but most of us have normal day life outside of fab .. At least the majority of people on here understand that concept

"I've only one thing to say to you OP

........please loose the towel "

Hmmmm, I'm a gentleman in public ..

Hmmmm, I'm a gentleman in public .. "

I believe you

Hmmmm, I'm a gentleman in public ..

I believe you "

Many others wouldn't

By *ohn400Man  over a year ago

Dublin or anywhere

thats the way it is for everybody using this site /

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I had a couple ask me twice to meet at a moments notice . I told them I need notice . Would they meet you at a moments notice lol

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I assume you spoke to a woman. Let me tell you young man, woman can change their mind rather swiftly for no obvious reason. Just move on to the next.

"I assume you spoke to a woman. Let me tell you young man, woman can change their mind rather swiftly for no obvious reason. Just move on to the next.

"

I just got this picture in my head there hunter, of you wearing a formal but curvy coat and matching briefcase...very sexy image

I'm confused

You're on here a wet weekend, met loads and are only photo verified??... South

"I'm confused

You're on here a wet weekend, met loads and are only photo verified??... South"

So am I, is north or south the male or female..I mean south

"I assume you spoke to a woman. Let me tell you young man, woman can change their mind rather swiftly for no obvious reason. Just move on to the next.

"

This literally happened to me today. I was chatting to a rather hot girl last night, exchanging pictures and some banter. Today I ask her if we're all good for tonight and then just nothing back. I feel some woman/couples get off a little on the knowledge that they're sending us a bit crazy lol

I was so excited too

"I'm confused

So am I, is north or south the male or female..I mean south "

Female and a Dub too

"I'm confused

Female and a Dub too "

A very sexy dub too

"I'm confused

Female and a Dub too "

I sure everyone and their mother wants to bask in our sporting success, craigavon it is

[Removed by poster at 19/09/17 17:18:27]

"I'm confused

Female and a Dub too

I sure everyone and their mother wants to bask in our sporting success, craigavon it is "

Well deserved win

Why would you want to meet someone that would block you

"I'm confused

Female and a Dub too

A very sexy dub too "

Thank you

By *aura66Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

This literally happened to me today. I was chatting to a rather hot girl last night, exchanging pictures and some banter. Today I ask her if we're all good for tonight and then just nothing back. I feel some woman/couples get off a little on the knowledge that they're sending us a bit crazy lol

I was so excited too "

Happens to us all . Happened to me just yesterday.

Block

Delete

Move

On

Has even happned to me!! I know!!!!

on the hill NordWest of

I just got this picture in my head there hunter, of you wearing a formal but curvy coat and matching briefcase...very sexy image "

What's a curvy coat?

" Happens to us all . Happened to me just yesterday.

Block

Delete

Move

On "

I can't quite understand that after viewing your profile. Can men be picky on this too?

I'm beginning to think my age is a real stumbling block on this site. Should maybe stick to shitty tinder! Lol

I just got this picture in my head there hunter, of you wearing a formal but curvy coat and matching briefcase...very sexy image

What's a curvy coat? "

Figure hugging, is what I meant, it wouldn't matter what you were wearing, if you could just speak to me like that, in that same tone

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"I had a couple ask me twice to meet at a moments notice . I told them I need notice . Would they meet you at a moments notice lol"

Never noticed tbh

on the hill NordWest of

What's a curvy coat?

Figure hugging, is what I meant, it wouldn't matter what you were wearing, if you could just speak to me like that, in that same tone "

I don't have a briefcase, would a clipboard work too?

What's a curvy coat?

Figure hugging, is what I meant, it wouldn't matter what you were wearing, if you could just speak to me like that, in that same tone

I don't have a briefcase, would a clipboard work too? "

You really are changing this whole scenario for me, please don't tell me the clipboard is pink, and you can leave the ankle bracelets behind, id like you to be able to move your legs at least, and there wont be any need for your cucumber on this occasion

on the hill NordWest of

What's a curvy coat?

You really are changing this whole scenario for me, please don't tell me the clipboard is pink, and you can leave the ankle bracelets behind, id like you to be able to move your legs at least, and there wont be any need for your cucumber on this occasion "

Ahhh now you lost me, pink? Why pink, I don't do pink. Anyhow there was me putting my furry coat on for you. Btw it's a courgette.

What's a curvy coat?

You really are changing this whole scenario for me, please don't tell me the clipboard is pink, and you can leave the ankle bracelets behind, id like you to be able to move your legs at least, and there wont be any need for your cucumber on this occasion

Ahhh now you lost me, pink? Why pink, I don't do pink. Anyhow there was me putting my furry coat on for you. Btw it's a courgette. "

No you wouldn't have struck me as a gal into pink, u just undermined my fantasy when you introduced the clipboard, then I started to question my judgement, had I picked up the wrong signals etc etc, was I going to meet the Secretary instead of the boss, I just didn't want the rendezvous to be all one sided, and I was the dominating factor in the encounter, you were making it seem too easy, maybe im thinking too much into the briefcase

» Add a new message to this topic