FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > bored when reading profiles

bored when reading profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else get bored when reading a profile that's like short novels specially when they have list of wants be good reading if your struggling to sleep tho lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely a list of wants is a good thing.

If you don't want the same then it saves everyones time if you don't message them.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Surely a list of wants is a good thing.

If you don't want the same then it saves everyones time if you don't message them. "

Exactly this ^^

"Anyone else get bored when reading a profile that's like short novels specially when they have list of wants be good reading if your struggling to sleep tho lol "
Jesus man.your not coming across great are you?slated on the other thread and now this

"Anyone else get bored when reading a profile that's like short novels specially when they have list of wants be good reading if your struggling to sleep tho lol Jesus man.your not coming across great are you?slated on the other thread and now this "

hahaha are ya keeping count

"Anyone else get bored when reading a profile that's like short novels specially when they have list of wants be good reading if your struggling to sleep tho lol "

If ur bored don't read them .ontothe next profile

"Anyone else get bored when reading a profile that's like short novels specially when they have list of wants be good reading if your struggling to sleep tho lol Jesus man.your not coming across great are you?slated on the other thread and now this

hahaha are ya keeping count "

two so far .will continue the search

Think some them think there supermodels

"Think some them think there supermodels "

Some are just moaners

Hows the man flu

"Anyone else get bored when reading a profile that's like short novels specially when they have list of wants be good reading if your struggling to sleep tho lol Jesus man.your not coming across great are you?slated on the other thread and now this "
I don't give a fook obviously ill say what I want say not been with these lick arse singles lol

"Think some them think there supermodels

Some are just moaners

Hows the man flu "

true that imagine guys been in power on here I doubt the profiles would be that long lol . Still dying not as bad as Sunday tho so hopefully be alright in a few days thanks for asking

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Meh. I don't read profiles often.

"Meh. I don't read profiles often. "
I do read some them to see what they say but the mini novels cant be arsed with and list of wants just irrates me lol

"Meh. I don't read profiles often. I do read some them to see what they say but the mini novels cant be arsed with and list of wants just irrates me lol "

Would ya still chance your arm with a cheeky message?

I'll give it a few weeks then ill start sending some I'm booked up this month lol. Get on better with ladies from the uk on this tho might have move there lol

Have u meet anybody on the site yet ? Do not see any verifications? Maybe you should pay attention to the ladys profiles as it might get u a coffee meet and then who knows your personality might get u a full meet

"Have u meet anybody on the site yet ? Do not see any verifications? Maybe you should pay attention to the ladys profiles as it might get u a coffee meet and then who knows your personality might get u a full meet"
feel like I'm on dating site coffee meets that might lead to bigger thing just like in the dating world lol thanks for the advice tho

That kind of attitude about swinging will never get u a meet you will spend all your time being conterversional on the forums swinging is about chemistry respect hot sex fun excitment between like minded kinky people

"That kind of attitude about swinging will never get u a meet you will spend all your time being conterversional on the forums swinging is about chemistry respect hot sex fun excitment between like minded kinky people "
we shall see hopefully ill meet some nice ladies at some stage

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford Dublin

jesus ur some moan bag is that how u get ur kiks.. ur worse than moaning nelly round the corner and by fuck she moans and not in a good way either. crack a smile and be cheery for once u might like it

"Anyone else get bored when reading a profile that's like short novels specially when they have list of wants be good reading if your struggling to sleep tho lol

jesus ur some moan bag is that how u get ur kiks.. ur worse than moaning nelly round the corner and by fuck she moans and not in a good way either. crack a smile and be cheery for once u might like it "

I'm cranky wen sick okayyyy lol

Well said sweet lips think u need to take him under your wing as u sorted me out nice knickers by the way

wexford Dublin

"Well said sweet lips think u need to take him under your wing as u sorted me out nice knickers by the way "

which one uve taken a few off

wexford Dublin

"Anyone else get bored when reading a profile that's like short novels specially when they have list of wants be good reading if your struggling to sleep tho lol

jesus ur some moan bag is that how u get ur kiks.. ur worse than moaning nelly round the corner and by fuck she moans and not in a good way either. crack a smile and be cheery for once u might like it I'm cranky wen sick okayyyy lol "

i hear manflu is some serious illness.. chicken soup maybe

jesus ur some moan bag is that how u get ur kiks.. ur worse than moaning nelly round the corner and by fuck she moans and not in a good way either. crack a smile and be cheery for once u might like it I'm cranky wen sick okayyyy lol

i hear manflu is some serious illness.. chicken soup maybe "

I'm taking Lemsip its working slowly should be feeling better hopefully by weekend as have big night out planned for Saturday

wexford Dublin

jesus ur some moan bag is that how u get ur kiks.. ur worse than moaning nelly round the corner and by fuck she moans and not in a good way either. crack a smile and be cheery for once u might like it I'm cranky wen sick okayyyy lol

i hear manflu is some serious illness.. chicken soup maybe I'm taking Lemsip its working slowly should be feeling better hopefully by weekend as have big night out planned for Saturday "

so will u be full of cheerfulness come sunday

i hear manflu is some serious illness.. chicken soup maybe I'm taking Lemsip its working slowly should be feeling better hopefully by weekend as have big night out planned for Saturday

so will u be full of cheerfulness come sunday "

if get sex Saturday and I'm cheerful Sunday you will know why lol tho I cant hack the hangovers anymore dreading that lol

"I'll give it a few weeks then ill start sending some I'm booked up this month lol. Get on better with ladies from the uk on this tho might have move there lol "

Ur in flying form today op

Get that lemsip and chicken soup into you

wexford Dublin

i hear manflu is some serious illness.. chicken soup maybe I'm taking Lemsip its working slowly should be feeling better hopefully by weekend as have big night out planned for Saturday

so will u be full of cheerfulness come sunday if get sex Saturday and I'm cheerful Sunday you will know why lol tho I cant hack the hangovers anymore dreading that lol "

dont drink too much or ull have brewers droop which means no sex only a moany sunday with hangover included

I just look at the pretty pics..... and height

so will u be full of cheerfulness come sunday if get sex Saturday and I'm cheerful Sunday you will know why lol tho I cant hack the hangovers anymore dreading that lol

dont drink too much or ull have brewers droop which means no sex only a moany sunday with hangover included"

ill take it nice and slow then don't want be hammered wen chatting up that hot barmaid lol

"I just look at the pretty pics..... and height "
nice profiler

"Meh. I don't read profiles often. I do read some them to see what they say but the mini novels cant be arsed with and list of wants just irrates me lol "

Because you're not what they're looking for?

Move on to ones that are.

"Meh. I don't read profiles often. I do read some them to see what they say but the mini novels cant be arsed with and list of wants just irrates me lol

Move on to ones that are."

nothing to do with that just who are they to be demanding all that

"Meh. I don't read profiles often. I do read some them to see what they say but the mini novels cant be arsed with and list of wants just irrates me lol

Move on to ones that are. nothing to do with that just who are they to be demanding all that "

Demanding - or just saying what they want?

Move on to ones that are. nothing to do with that just who are they to be demanding all that

Demanding - or just saying what they want?"

» Add a new message to this topic