FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > If you could

If you could

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eyimbr1any OP   Man  over a year ago

All over

If you could have a dinner ( be it romantic or casual or whatever) with any person living or dead, who would it be and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Idris Elba he's handsome and I think would be great company

Sir Alex Ferguson I'm big united fan so reckon it would be great dinner and chat

My nan. I want to hear what her younger life was like

"If you could have a dinner ( be it romantic or casual or whatever) with any person living or dead, who would it be and why?"
it would be my nan because I miss her and she was my wise old owl, taught me all her old fashioned values and was my gateway to the past.

Ricky Hatton because he's a legend and a great ambassador for younger kids and Manchester my fave city. Also would have to be conor mcgreggor because he is the ultimate fighting machine and he's corky but also humble and from small acorns grow large oak trees!

"If you could have a dinner ( be it romantic or casual or whatever) with any person living or dead, who would it be and why? it would be my nan because I miss her and she was my wise old owl, taught me all her old fashioned values and was my gateway to the past.

Ricky Hatton because he's a legend and a great ambassador for younger kids and Manchester my fave city. Also would have to be conor mcgreggor because he is the ultimate fighting machine and he's corky but also humble and from small acorns grow large oak trees! "

McGregor is from Dublin

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Would be my first true love. She passed away almost ten years ago and have never stopped loving her. I'd be lying if I said I think of her every day but she's never far from my thoughts and do miss her at times.

"Would be my first true love. She passed away almost ten years ago and have never stopped loving her. I'd be lying if I said I think of her every day but she's never far from my thoughts and do miss her at times."
sorry to hear that mate nice that you still think about her tho

Belfast

"Would be my first true love. She passed away almost ten years ago and have never stopped loving her. I'd be lying if I said I think of her every day but she's never far from my thoughts and do miss her at times. sorry to hear that mate nice that you still think about her tho "

Cheers mate

"Would be my first true love. She passed away almost ten years ago and have never stopped loving her. I'd be lying if I said I think of her every day but she's never far from my thoughts and do miss her at times."

That's so sweet xx

Tom hardy mmmmm

Belfast

"Would be my first true love. She passed away almost ten years ago and have never stopped loving her. I'd be lying if I said I think of her every day but she's never far from my thoughts and do miss her at times.

That's so sweet xx"

So was she. One of the sweetest people the world has ever had. During a dark period in my life she showed me that life can be worth living and the world isn't so bad. She taught me what it means to love and be kind to others.xo

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"Would be my first true love. She passed away almost ten years ago and have never stopped loving her. I'd be lying if I said I think of her every day but she's never far from my thoughts and do miss her at times.

That's so sweet xx

So was she. One of the sweetest people the world has ever had. During a dark period in my life she showed me that life can be worth living and the world isn't so bad. She taught me what it means to love and be kind to others.xo"

awe thats so sweet true angel

» Add a new message to this topic