FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Advice and help needed

Advice and help needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodtimesahead OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Dont know whether it's just me on here but I find it very difficult to even get any replies yet alone any meets in here. And thoughts people ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

None sorry

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I've many thoughts but clearly you've been verified so you are doing better than a lot and moaning about it won't get you anymore meets in fact it makes people not want to meet you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

IMO two cock pics and a poorly written profile are not going to do you any favours.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Dont know whether it's just me on here but I find it very difficult to even get any replies yet alone any meets in here. And thoughts people ??"

It's just you. There are numerous threads posted each day by single men complaining about the amount of messages they get from sí called ladies, usually demanding cock pics with the first message and sex that evening.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Dont know whether it's just me on here but I find it very difficult to even get any replies yet alone any meets in here. And thoughts people ??

It's just you. There are numerous threads posted each day by single men complaining about the amount of messages they get from sí called ladies, usually demanding cock pics with the first message and sex that evening. "

You get them too mick? I'm drained both mentally and literally. All I'm looking for is a nice cuppa and a chat and what do I get cock hungry women demanding sex ffs

"Dont know whether it's just me on here but I find it very difficult to even get any replies yet alone any meets in here. And thoughts people ??

It's just you. There are numerous threads posted each day by single men complaining about the amount of messages they get from sí called ladies, usually demanding cock pics with the first message and sex that evening.

You get them too mick? I'm drained both mentally and literally. All I'm looking for is a nice cuppa and a chat and what do I get cock hungry women demanding sex ffs "

You lads just have it far too easy on here

Lucan

You get them too mick? I'm drained both mentally and literally. All I'm looking for is a nice cuppa and a chat and what do I get cock hungry women demanding sex ffs "

I'm sick of telling them that I'm a person, not just a cock,and my eyes are up here, not down there. I'm thinking of blocking all women as it makes me feel cheap, like an object. We're not just here for your gratification ladies!

You get them too mick? I'm drained both mentally and literally. All I'm looking for is a nice cuppa and a chat and what do I get cock hungry women demanding sex ffs

I'm sick of telling them that I'm a person, not just a cock,and my eyes are up here, not down there. I'm thinking of blocking all women as it makes me feel cheap, like an object. We're not just here for your gratification ladies! "

Reminds me of that one, whats that skin around the cock... The man.

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I'm sick of telling them that I'm a person, not just a cock,and my eyes are up here, not down there. I'm thinking of blocking all women as it makes me feel cheap, like an object. We're not just here for your gratification ladies! "

I am!!

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I know, it's f**king terrible. So many sex starved and cock hungry women on here who just won't leave me alone..... I'm now having to book a holiday for myself.... not to deal with stress or anything but to build my sperm levels back up because I've been so in demand due to all the messages.

I'm more than just a dildo or vibrator ffs. I have tried to say no on a number of occasions but so many don't seem to realise that no means no.

My 2p's worth eat drink be pleasent and wear plenty of aftershave

Can I suggest you think about the reaction you would get if you walked up to a woman in a public park with the biggest smile you could muster and said hi....

Now think about doing the same thing with your erect penis in your hand.

Cos that's what your profile has on it....

Lucan

I'm sick of telling them that I'm a person, not just a cock,and my eyes are up here, not down there. I'm thinking of blocking all women as it makes me feel cheap, like an object. We're not just here for your gratification ladies!

I know, it's f**king terrible. So many sex starved and cock hungry women on here who just won't leave me alone..... I'm now having to book a holiday for myself.... not to deal with stress or anything but to build my sperm levels back up because I've been so in demand due to all the messages.

I'm more than just a dildo or vibrator ffs. I have tried to say no on a number of occasions but so many don't seem to realise that no means no. "

Yeah, I just block as a polite no usually brings a "why not? Do you not like my massive rack? Is it my shaven pussy? Is it the fact that I want to fuck you right now, in your car while your wife is at bingo?". It's just easier to block.

"Can I suggest you think about the reaction you would get if you walked up to a woman in a public park with the biggest smile you could muster and said hi....

Cos that's what your profile has on it...."

But sure their is a big difference in walking up to someone with your cock in your hand and having a cock pic on your profile. Don't you think.

Belfast

I'm more than just a dildo or vibrator ffs. I have tried to say no on a number of occasions but so many don't seem to realise that no means no.

Yeah, I just block as a polite no usually brings a "why not? Do you not like my massive rack? Is it my shaven pussy? Is it the fact that I want to fuck you right now, in your car while your wife is at bingo?". It's just easier to block. "

And then it's the ones that are offering me money for sex and pairs of my used boxers.

No matter how much I tell them they just don't seem to realise I'm not on here for money. I'm on here for new experiences and to expand my limits and boundaries while having fun. I'm not some kind of man whore.

But then when I refuse they tell me that I'm an ugly,tattooed, freak and nobody would want me anyway. I am a well adjusted and exercised human being decorated by body art. How dare they!!!!!

Lucan

Yeah, I just block as a polite no usually brings a "why not? Do you not like my massive rack? Is it my shaven pussy? Is it the fact that I want to fuck you right now, in your car while your wife is at bingo?". It's just easier to block.

And then it's the ones that are offering me money for sex and pairs of my used boxers.

No matter how much I tell them they just don't seem to realise I'm not on here for money. I'm on here for new experiences and to expand my limits and boundaries while having fun. I'm not some kind of man whore.

But then when I refuse they tell me that I'm an ugly,tattooed, freak and nobody would want me anyway. I am a well adjusted and exercised human being decorated by body art. How dare they!!!!! "

You need to start a thread on the subject.. This has to stop!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

But then when I refuse they tell me that I'm an ugly,tattooed, freak and nobody would want me anyway. I am a well adjusted and exercised human being decorated by body art. How dare they!!!!!

You need to start a thread on the subject.. This has to stop! "

It won't stop mick it just gets worse "Hi I am in ur area fancy a fuck" we have busy lives outside of fab but they don't care they just want in my boxers

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

You need to start a thread on the subject.. This has to stop!

It won't stop mick it just gets worse "Hi I am in ur area fancy a fuck" we have busy lives outside of fab but they don't care they just want in my boxers "

Block button cj

Its the only way

Lucan

They think it's ok to objectify us. Well it's jolly well not. I've a good mind to talk to Joe..

limerick

"

Block button cj

Its the only way "

It doesn't work yoss they just delete and are back again five mins later, with pics of their nipples clamped joined by a chain and a gaping hatchet slash asking would u fill that while pulling my chain

limerick

"They think it's ok to objectify us. Well it's jolly well not. I've a good mind to talk to Joe.. "

I think Joe has the pink rinse brigade after him lifting their skirts shouting here Joe want to see my tits

Brilliant thread.

Can I ask this in a different way. Why do people think it's a good idea to represent themselves by their genetalia?

"Can I suggest you think about the reaction you would get if you walked up to a woman in a public park with the biggest smile you could muster and said hi....

Cos that's what your profile has on it.... But sure their is a big difference in walking up to someone with your cock in your hand and having a cock pic on your profile. Don't you think."

[Removed by poster at 06/09/17 13:01:03]

[Removed by poster at 06/09/17 13:02:04]

"

Can I ask this in a different way. Why do people think it's a good idea to represent themselves by their genetalia?

Can I suggest you think about the reaction you would get if you walked up to a woman in a public park with the biggest smile you could muster and said hi....

Cos that's what your profile has on it.... But sure their is a big difference in walking up to someone with your cock in your hand and having a cock pic on your profile. Don't you think."

Do you mean both sexes.

Lucan

"

Cos that's what your profile has on it.... But sure their is a big difference in walking up to someone with your cock in your hand and having a cock pic on your profile. Don't you think. Do you mean both sexes."

I think only one sex has a cock

"

Can I suggest you think about the reaction you would get if you walked up to a woman in a public park with the biggest smile you could muster and said hi...

Cos that's what your profile has on it.... But sure their is a big difference in walking up to someone with your cock in your hand and having a cock pic on your profile. Don't you think. Do you mean both sexes.

I think only one sex has a cock "

was replying to the thread above about genetalia.

Belfast

I just had a message saying "Hi how's u do u have a face n dick pic?"

Well at least she said hello and asked how I am so I can half feel like a person. Better than most who just demand/tell me to send a dick pic and don't even want to see my face, what kind of persons are these who will just fuck anything? They tell me I need to drop everything I am doing and make them a priority by going to meet them. When I tell them I have a life outside of Fab, that I am busy doing things they tell me I am a waste of space or I don't know how to handle a woman. I'm a human being dammit!!!!! I have feelings.

So, anyway, I said to her I am happy enough to send face pics in return for same but a dick pic can only come later once we chat a bit or if we plan to meet.

I can't have these woman thinking I'm too easy or will drop my boxers for just anyone.

I am a person not just an object. Back off to the caves with you sex crazed animals. Tut tut.

"I just had a message saying "Hi how's u do u have a face n dick pic?"

Well at least she said hello and asked how I am so I can half feel like a person. Better than most who just demand/tell me to send a dick pic and don't even want to see my face, what kind of persons are these who will just fuck anything? They tell me I need to drop everything I am doing and make them a priority by going to meet them. When I tell them I have a life outside of Fab, that I am busy doing things they tell me I am a waste of space or I don't know how to handle a woman. I'm a human being dammit!!!!! I have feelings.

So, anyway, I said to her I am happy enough to send face pics in return for same but a dick pic can only come later once we chat a bit or if we plan to meet.

I can't have these woman thinking I'm too easy or will drop my boxers for just anyone.

I am a person not just an object. Back off to the caves with you sex crazed animals. Tut tut. "

It's your animal magnetism

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"I just had a message saying "Hi how's u do u have a face n dick pic?"

I am a person not just an object. Back off to the caves with you sex crazed animals. Tut tut. "

And you have face and dick pics...

Lucan

Half the men's profiles here are actually women, typically aged 21 and virgins, thinking this is a dial a ride service where they can have us pop their cherry for them and teach them some new tricks. We'll they have another think coming to them... Oh wait...

Is this the advise and help thread, ffs im not even safe on my own thread, can I come over here..

» Add a new message to this topic