FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > HELP

HELP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ob96 OP   Man  over a year ago

Can anyone help me? Nobody wants to meet me or even reply to my messages, is there something wrong with my profile or something?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can anyone help me? Nobody wants to meet me or even reply to my messages, is there something wrong with my profile or something?

"

Hiya

You need to add some detail to your profile. In my opinion a profile with so little on it is just as bad as a blank one. Get some more photos, not your face, maybe chest or arm pics and make one of them your avatar. There is nothing worse than that black silhouette.

What sort of messages are you sending? Are you contacting people who are looking for someone of your age and height or are you messaging everyone and hoping someone will reply?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can anyone help me? Nobody wants to meet me or even reply to my messages, is there something wrong with my profile or something?

"

Hi op, as Sally said you need to pimp your profile, if you dont mind me saying your youth comes across in the first post and not in a appealing way, your cock is probably not your greatest feature, get rid of it, not literally sit up straight, shoulders back and head up, point being, walk tall, your lack of confidence also comes across, be assertive, believe in youself, be direct but respectful, and above all know what you want, and learn how to get it.. good luck

» Add a new message to this topic