FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Germaine Greer & Princess Diana

Germaine Greer & Princess Diana

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uietman1964 OP   Man  over a year ago

carlow

What did anyone think of Germaine Greers alledged comments that Princess Diana must have been the worst F**K in the country ..England that is ..of course you sexy Irish girls...

Pretty harsh ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I didn't read it but seen a couple of headlines that Diana would have been dumped about 50 times by now if she was still alive and that she must have been the worst fuck ever! Kind of surprised by Greer but I always thought Camilla must be a filthier mare when it came to the bedroom. Who knew tampons would be a turn on, ever

It's just trash journalism. I'm tired seeing all the Diana anniversary stuff on the t.v. the past month but people obviously still can't get enough of it 20 years later.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I couldn't be arsed about the royals, however I think there was no need to say anything like it publicly on screen.

She had a point though, I agree in general there's nothing sexy about a needy, sad and insecure person with low self esteem.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Many little girls dream of being a Princess but it was no fairy tale for that poor woman...

She was green as grass getting married, never had sex until her wedding night and lost it to Prince Charles ffs. She never had the chance or privacy to party with the girls, get d*unk or have fun which every 20-something should be allowed have...

I think she was just awakening sexually after a loveless marriage with a man who only wanted to be with his mistress but didn't have the balls to say it to his mother...

Diana finally decided to make up for lost time, was reinventing and finally enjoying herself and hadn't even reached her sexual peak.

One of the sexiest women ever in my opinion...

By *uietman1964 OP   Man  over a year ago

carlow

Greer in self publicity mode methinks

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Diana was 19 when she married Charlie boy how can she say she has to be the worse fuck ever. Surly not she not comparing her to camila. 19 a virgin and put into the limelight of being the perfect princess.... I loved Diana thought she was beautiful and a sexy lady who the last year of her life was living her life she was only 36 when she died and started to live her life when it was taken away....

"Greer in self publicity mode methinks "

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Greer in self publicity mode methinks

"

---------------

When a kid didn't get enough love or attention from their parents, they act up until they get reprimanded which is attention in and off itself...

Some people like Katie Hopkins and Germaine Greer carry this trait into adulthood...

Mothers and fathers please love your children...

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I think Diana was one of the nicest women ever and the press never gave her a minute . How would you like it that every where you went they annoyed you asking you stupid questions . I think they murdered her chassing her all over the place .

By *eauhoMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Did Germane reveal how good of a fuck she is in the article?

I haven't read or seen anything.. I only cant understand why people still bother dig new shites about someone who is dead so long time ago!

» Add a new message to this topic