FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Welcome to the Whinge Line...

Welcome to the Whinge Line...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *easingTim OP   Man  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

You've no doubt heard of the JOE DUFFY LIVELINE... Well, this morning I'd like to welcome you to the TEASING TIM WHINGE LINE.

It's Monday morning , you're bored senseless and wish you were in bed (I still am and it's great ...)

So, if there's anything you'd like to bitch about , whinge or something you'd just like to get off your chest

let's be having you...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Okayyyyyy-I didn't get any extra cock at the weekend and I'm still fucking grumpy about it !!!!

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Okayyyyyy-I didn't get any extra cock at the weekend and I'm still fucking grumpy about it !!!!"

Which weekend was that?

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Okayyyyyy-I didn't get any extra cock at the weekend and I'm still fucking grumpy about it !!!!"

Awwww that's terrible. So hard done by. Lol.

Loughlinstown

-------------

In this day and age of technology, Facebook and G.O.T and this starved & deprived woman can't get enough cock to make ends meet. To any man living near this lady, I hope you're proud of yourself this morning. What have you men got to say for yourselves??

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

He's still only giving u the first two inches

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Hello Tim. Thanks for having me on. Can I just say how much I love your show... I listen in every day. You're doing a great job Tim. If only the government were doing half as much Tim. They're overpaid so they are Tim, and they're all the same so they are, sorry, I'll just answer this mobile (hello, yeah, I'm on the radio talking to Tim. Yeah, I'll tell him. Yeah, yeah, yeah, ok, I'll tell him that too). Sorry about that Tim, that was just me sister ringing to say hello to her kids that are listening in because they can't get to school since the government stopped the school bus service for them Tim, and the nearest school is almost 100 metres away time, and you don't see the government walking 100 metres Tim, do you. They should all be fired Tim, and Michael O'Leary should be put in charge Tim. Oh yeah, and can I just say that Ryanair are bastards Tim, they made me pay €50 for a flight from Alicante Tim, and they never gave me even so much as a free four course meal Tim. Disgraceful Tim! They should all be fired too Tim... And c'mere 'til I tell you about the Guards Tim.....

"Okayyyyyy-I didn't get any extra cock at the weekend and I'm still fucking grumpy about it !!!!

-------------

In this day and age of technology, Facebook and G.O.T and this starved & deprived woman can't get enough cock to make ends meet. To any man living near this lady, I hope you're proud of yourself this morning. What have you men got to say for yourselves?? "

You are assuming this Joe Duffy-esque commentary with aplomb my friend

I want to whinge about the whingers whinging on whinge threads whinging cos there's other whingers whinging that they should be complaining to the complainers complaining in the complaints place

Lucan

I think it's time to watch one of the "talk to John" sketches from The Savage Eye

Loughlinstown

"Hello Tim. Thanks for having me on. Can I just say how much I love your show... I listen in every day. You're doing a great job Tim. If only the government were doing half as much Tim. They're overpaid so they are Tim, and they're all the same so they are, sorry, I'll just answer this mobile (hello, yeah, I'm on the radio talking to Tim. Yeah, I'll tell him. Yeah, yeah, yeah, ok, I'll tell him that too). Sorry about that Tim, that was just me sister ringing to say hello to her kids that are listening in because they can't get to school since the government stopped the school bus service for them Tim, and the nearest school is almost 100 metres away time, and you don't see the government walking 100 metres Tim, do you. They should all be fired Tim, and Michael O'Leary should be put in charge Tim. Oh yeah, and can I just say that Ryanair are bastards Tim, they made me pay €50 for a flight from Alicante Tim, and they never gave me even so much as a free four course meal Tim. Disgraceful Tim! They should all be fired too Tim... And c'mere 'til I tell you about the Guards Tim..... "

-----------

KIDS HAVE 100 METRES TO WALK TO SCHOOL?!! Does our future Taoiseach Michael O Leary have anything to say about this??

Loughlinstown

"Okayyyyyy-I didn't get any extra cock at the weekend and I'm still fucking grumpy about it !!!!

-------------

In this day and age of technology, Facebook and G.O.T and this starved & deprived woman can't get enough cock to make ends meet. To any man living near this lady, I hope you're proud of yourself this morning. What have you men got to say for yourselves??

You are assuming this Joe Duffy-esque commentary with aplomb my friend "

----------

Don't you curse at T.T saying I aplombed anybody. In the words of Bad Santa "I may have boned a lot of chicks but I never fornicated with anyone"

Have you anything to say for yourself now??

Loughlinstown

"I want to whinge about the whingers whinging on whinge threads whinging cos there's other whingers whinging that they should be complaining to the complainers complaining in the complaints place "

----------

Don't get me started about the haters, moaners and as for those Fabbers... They have the Irish country ruined so they do, with their big boobs, dick pics and socials...

Disgraceful

Awwww that's terrible. So hard done by. Lol. "

Don't say the 'Hard' word,you ll start me off again

Which weekend was that? "

Lol

Want to whinge about the donkeys on here that mail and say pity ur so far away but want u to freind them so they can wank at ur pictures

Thanks tim feel so much better now

Loughlinstown

Awwww that's terrible. So hard done by. Lol.

Don't say the 'Hard' word,you ll start me off again "

-------

No, I think you need to address this with a full hands on approach.

It's a really hard issue faced by many women out there who need to cum together and tackle this before it blows up in someone's face ...

My willy is to long it keeps tripping me up

Loughlinstown

"Want to whinge about the donkeys on here that mail and say pity ur so far away but want u to freind them so they can wank at ur pictures

Thanks tim feel so much better now "

--------------

I've seen your pics and they're very tasteful and arty. Are you sure they were wanking over them? Some men appreciate chatting to a woman and looking at a nice body too...

Loughlinstown

"My willy is to long it keeps tripping me up "

---------

Do what T.T does... Tuck it in your sock

Mondays are the worst ever.... they should be banned. Monday I hate u!!!!

"Hello Tim. Thanks for having me on. Can I just say how much I love your show... I listen in every day. You're doing a great job Tim. If only the government were doing half as much Tim. They're overpaid so they are Tim, and they're all the same so they are, sorry, I'll just answer this mobile (hello, yeah, I'm on the radio talking to Tim. Yeah, I'll tell him. Yeah, yeah, yeah, ok, I'll tell him that too). Sorry about that Tim, that was just me sister ringing to say hello to her kids that are listening in because they can't get to school since the government stopped the school bus service for them Tim, and the nearest school is almost 100 metres away time, and you don't see the government walking 100 metres Tim, do you. They should all be fired Tim, and Michael O'Leary should be put in charge Tim. Oh yeah, and can I just say that Ryanair are bastards Tim, they made me pay €50 for a flight from Alicante Tim, and they never gave me even so much as a free four course meal Tim. Disgraceful Tim! They should all be fired too Tim... And c'mere 'til I tell you about the Guards Tim..... "

*chuckles*

Loughlinstown

"Mondays are the worst ever.... they should be banned. Monday I hate u!!!! "

--------

That's a fair point...

Should we call it Sin-day instead. Sunday followed by Sin-day

has a nice ring to it

Lucan

"My willy is to long it keeps tripping me up "

Handy for fancy dress parties... Sling it over your shoulder and go as a petrol pump

» Add a new message to this topic