FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sugar baby conference ??

Sugar baby conference ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I saw this on a news feed earlier, happening next Friday in Dublin....I'm a lover of a college woman...20-25 year old woman......any ladies going to this? Is it another form of prostitution ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you elaborate how you think it's going of prostitution?

Am i missing something here?

I'm not even sure myself, I'm just popping the question out there. Personally if the right young woman came along I would be up for it...it would spoil a lady for occasional company.....I'm sure some people would see it as prostitution though. What's your opinion on it ?

Sorry my bad,i picked You/post up wrong..

Apparently so....sugar baby conference!! According to the article there is 900 registered signed up sugar babies on one particular site....and if there is 900 ladies, there has to be 4000 men at least

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Yes I'd say is a form of prostitution

"Yes I'd say is a form of prostitution "

You are probably right, but then again actual relationships could be formed, I'm not defending it, but I went through college with not a washer in my pocket....and single, a few quid in my pocket would have been nice or even someone to go to the pictures with etc

"Yes I'd say is a form of prostitution "

Its a lifestyle choice apparently, a lot of the relationships are platonic, and the Irish lady can earn a average of €2.500 per month.

Its very wrong

"Its very wrong "

9 million on their books, dont think it is.

"Yes I'd say is a form of prostitution

Its a lifestyle choice apparently, a lot of the relationships are platonic, and the Irish lady can earn a average of €2.500 per month."

That's fucking ridiculous!! Fool and his money are easily parted

By *irl4girlsWoman  over a year ago

Celbridge

Its a lifestyle choice apparently, a lot of the relationships are platonic, and the Irish lady can earn a average of €2.500 per month."

definitely prostitution so

on the hill NordWest of

Yeah if you believe their pr spin.

"Its very wrong

9 million on their books, dont think it is."

In Ireland they have 900 on their books, but look we like the alternative lifestyle, maybe this is their kink. We can judge......wouldi be into having a sugar baby, fucking right I would but I couldn't manage 2500 a month....

Its a lifestyle choice apparently, a lot of the relationships are platonic, and the Irish lady can earn a average of €2.500 per month. definitely prostitution so "

What is so wrong about being paid for your time, its not illegal as prostitution is.

We're talking about someone's money though. Yes it is his fault, but fuck that. It's wrong I don't give a bollux about tolerance and all that. Taking advantage of desperate people

"Its very wrong

9 million on their books, dont think it is.

In Ireland they have 900 on their books, but look we like the alternative lifestyle, maybe this is their kink. We can judge......wouldi be into having a sugar baby, fucking right I would but I couldn't manage 2500 a month....

"

There called sugar daddies and mammies, for good reason

Its a lifestyle choice apparently, a lot of the relationships are platonic, and the Irish lady can earn a average of €2.500 per month. definitely prostitution so

What is so wrong about being paid for your time, its not illegal as prostitution is."

Cos you are talking thousands that's why. I'm not even debating this. Its wrong and I know I'm right

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

When's the swingers conference??

Askin for a friend

"We're talking about someone's money though. Yes it is his fault, but fuck that. It's wrong I don't give a bollux about tolerance and all that. Taking advantage of desperate people "

Who is taking advantage of who, its a business arrangement.

on the hill NordWest of

You are probably right, but then again actual relationships could be formed, I'm not defending it, but I went through college with not a washer in my pocket....and single, a few quid in my pocket would have been nice or even someone to go to the pictures with etc"

I didn't judge or condemn it. Just call a spade a spade.

Its a lifestyle choice apparently, a lot of the relationships are platonic, and the Irish lady can earn a average of €2.500 per month. definitely prostitution so

What is so wrong about being paid for your time, its not illegal as prostitution is.

Cos you are talking thousands that's why. I'm not even debating this. Its wrong and I know I'm right "

Haha its not a debate, its wrong for you and thats perfectly ok.

"When's the swingers conference??

Askin for a friend "

Your place, 10.30 Tuesday morning, population of two. Me and you

By *irl4girlsWoman  over a year ago

Celbridge

What is so wrong about being paid for your time, its not illegal as prostitution is."

same thing though

Cos you are talking thousands that's why. I'm not even debating this. Its wrong and I know I'm right

Haha its not a debate, its wrong for you and thats perfectly ok."

Morally wrong

on the hill NordWest of

"We're talking about someone's money though. Yes it is his fault, but fuck that. It's wrong I don't give a bollux about tolerance and all that. Taking advantage of desperate people "

I'm not sure if sugar babies are necessarily desperate.

You are probably right, but then again actual relationships could be formed, I'm not defending it, but I went through college with not a washer in my pocket....and single, a few quid in my pocket would have been nice or even someone to go to the pictures with etc

I didn't judge or condemn it. Just call a spade a spade. "

I think calling it a form of prostitution is a judgement, no matter how big your spade is

By *atthewsundriMan  over a year ago

dundrum

It's another form of prostitution end of story

"It's another form of prostitution end of story "

I think its an excellent initiative..

"We're talking about someone's money though. Yes it is his fault, but fuck that. It's wrong I don't give a bollux about tolerance and all that. Taking advantage of desperate people

I'm not sure if sugar babies are necessarily desperate. "

desperate for money

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Askin for a friend

Your place, 10.30 Tuesday morning, population of two. Me and you "

Cheeky ffffff

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

City

Nope I don't think it's prostitution!!

It does state that relationships aren’t always sexual ones.

“Lots of sugar relationships don’t have a sexual component, lots of them are simply platonic,”

I'd nearly have a go and turn up

on the hill NordWest of

I think calling it a form of prostitution is a judgement, no matter how big your spade is "

It all depends on your attitude towards prostitution. Why is prostitution illegal in this country? Do I have to move over to the controversial thread before I elaborate further?

Askin for a friend

Your place, 10.30 Tuesday morning, population of two. Me and you

Cheeky ffffff"

Not going to judge anyone but it just doesn't sit right with me. I personally know young girls in college doing this that have lied about their ages and are younger even than the "clients" think. These girls have gotten their college fees paid, rent paid, shopping trips and even botox. Lots of these girls are sleeping with the "old men" as they call them and feel disgusted afterwards.

I think calling it a form of prostitution is a judgement, no matter how big your spade is

It all depends on your attitude towards prostitution. Why is prostitution illegal in this country? Do I have to move over to the controversial thread before I elaborate further? "

Are we talking about your attitude, I have no idea why prostitution is illegal in Ireland, well I do, but maybe that's for a more neutral thread, I believe prostitution should be legalised, thats my attitude anyways. Are you still on holiday

"Not going to judge anyone but it just doesn't sit right with me. I personally know young girls in college doing this that have lied about their ages and are younger even than the "clients" think. These girls have gotten their college fees paid, rent paid, shopping trips and even botox. Lots of these girls are sleeping with the "old men" as they call them and feel disgusted afterwards. "

Yeah I think we are all familiar, with young and older people, sticking an advertisement in the buy and sell and taking it from there, this particular business professionalises it, if you like.

"Not going to judge anyone but it just doesn't sit right with me. I personally know young girls in college doing this that have lied about their ages and are younger even than the "clients" think. These girls have gotten their college fees paid, rent paid, shopping trips and even botox. Lots of these girls are sleeping with the "old men" as they call them and feel disgusted afterwards.

Yeah I think we are all familiar, with young and older people, sticking an advertisement in the buy and sell and taking it from there, this particular business professionalises it, if you like. "

Think you'd be better off in Thailand. 80% of them sell themselves for sex

on the hill NordWest of

It all depends on your attitude towards prostitution. Why is prostitution illegal in this country? Do I have to move over to the controversial thread before I elaborate further?

Are we talking about your attitude, I have no idea why prostitution is illegal in Ireland, well I do, but maybe that's for a more neutral thread, I believe prostitution should be legalised, thats my attitude anyways. Are you still on holiday"

I can only speak for myself so yes my attitude. I agree it should be legalised and regulated.

I wished I still were on holidays, but I'm back in my hill.

Would understand if they were having sex with them but ones paying 1000s just to have conversations and go for meals with them etc I find that bit strange lol

I'm available if any ladies want a Sugar Mommy arrangement with me...

This week Special Offer..you can have your wicked way for a choc ice

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Sugar babies they are looking for money for sex as far as I know .

I maybe wrong but I don't think prostitution, as in how you put it (the act of charging someone for sex) is illegal. Where as Soliciting (advertising) for sexual services for money or any other form of payment is.

I maybe wrong but I don't think prostitution, as in how you put it (the act of charging someone for sex) is illegal. Where as Soliciting (advertising) for sexual services for money or any other form of payment is.

"

» Add a new message to this topic