FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What's Your Opinion ?

What's Your Opinion ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When a married person is cheating (no sex in marriage, doesn't want to leave because of the kids).

In your opinion who is at fault ?

A) The married person

B) The husband/wife for failing to provide love/sex/attention etc.

C) The person (single) who is allowing the married person to cheat ( if he or she knows) OR

D) All 3 ??

Interested to get peoples point of view.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The one who is cheating us at fault. Marriage is marriage regardless if there is no sex at home. Everything can be worked on

"The one who is cheating us at fault. Marriage is marriage regardless if there is no sex at home. Everything can be worked on"

Also I don't think the third party is in the wrong I just think they are immoral fucks especially if kids are involved

"The one who is cheating us at fault. Marriage is marriage regardless if there is no sex at home. Everything can be worked on"
But let's be honest every couple on fab is cheating in some form or another.

"The one who is cheating us at fault. Marriage is marriage regardless if there is no sex at home. Everything can be worked on But let's be honest every couple on fab is cheating in some form or another."

Please elaborate..

"The one who is cheating us at fault. Marriage is marriage regardless if there is no sex at home. Everything can be worked on But let's be honest every couple on fab is cheating in some form or another.

Please elaborate.."

Well im sure most of the couples here are having sex with other couples or single people. Is that not a form of cheating.

Oh ffs ... its a sex site ..hardly think its the place to take a high moral stance .. judge then be judged ...

"The one who is cheating us at fault. Marriage is marriage regardless if there is no sex at home. Everything can be worked on But let's be honest every couple on fab is cheating in some form or another.

Please elaborate.. Well im sure most of the couples here are having sex with other couples or single people. Is that not a form of cheating."

To cheat is to do something dishonestly, that's not what most couples do.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Sorry op but I think this is a lame attempt at shit stirring it's not ur first go on the merry go around and u have seen the result of these types of threads usually a row and people getting over emotive on the subject.

Yes I am married

U have no idea of my circumstances or do u need to know

Judge not others unless u to are willing to be judged

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"When a married person is cheating (no sex in marriage, doesn't want to leave because of the kids).

A) The married person

C) The person (single) who is allowing the married person to cheat ( if he or she knows) OR

D) All 3 ??

"

That's very simplistic, op and not even worth a thought. I'm not here to judge anyone or the other way around. Happy fabbing

The obvious answer is the married person cheating is at fault. And they should all be exterminated

OP are you married?

I've been the third party in the past. Am I proud of it? No, as I believe karma is a bitch.

As for the couples here. That's not cheating as I assume they discuss these things and therefore nobody is doing anything behind the others back

"Sorry op but I think this is a lame attempt at shit stirring it's not ur first go on the merry go around and u have seen the result of these types of threads usually a row and people getting over emotive on the subject.

Yes I am married

"

This.

I don't get the couples on this If i had a girlfriend there no way id want another guy fucking her tbh lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Sorry op but I think this is a lame attempt at shit stirring it's not ur first go on the merry go around and u have seen the result of these types of threads usually a row and people getting over emotive on the subject.

Yes I am married

This. "

You really are a fan of cj's

"I don't get the couples on this If i had a girlfriend there no way id want another guy fucking her tbh lol "
I would be thinking the same as you.

My opinion is that its a joke that fab doesn't let you send emojis in mails unless your a site supporter. Ruins your messages

By *ixpackCouple  over a year ago

South

Yes I am married

"

limerick

Yes I am married

This.

You really are a fan of cj's "

Jealousy will get u nowhere micheal

Yes I am married

This.

You really are a fan of cj's "

He's not the cj I'm a fan of. Nothing against him either. He just spoke sense. This thread is just trying to stir drama. How about being nice or sound to someone for a change??

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I don't get the couples on this If i had a girlfriend there no way id want another guy fucking her tbh lol I would be thinking the same as you."
there not doing any harm but just wouldn't be my jam lol

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"I don't get the couples on this If i had a girlfriend there no way id want another guy fucking her tbh lol I would be thinking the same as you. there not doing any harm but just wouldn't be my jam lol "

Oh but I love jam!

Yes I am married

"

In response cj, while ive been on the site a wee while, this is really my first time to engage with the forum, so I wouldn't be overly familiar with the dynamic that plays out from time to time here. But im sure its no different to any other social media platform. My intention with the post certainly was not to shit stir, but in hindsight I take your point. As for peoples circumstances, that's entirely a matter for each individual to manage, I cant be held responsible for some peoples level of immaturity in how they manage information, I had no idea you are married and if it was a case of taking every persons personal experience into account, prior to posting a thread, jayz,, we may give up, as for your judgement piece, seriously! Look at my profile, I probably get more judgements against me in a day, than you get in a month.

"I don't get the couples on this If i had a girlfriend there no way id want another guy fucking her tbh lol I would be thinking the same as you. there not doing any harm but just wouldn't be my jam lol

Oh but I love jam! "

I use get called jam face wen was child in school use get my jam sandwichs all over my face lol

"The obvious answer is the married person cheating is at fault. And they should all be exterminated

OP are you married?

I've been the third party in the past. Am I proud of it? No, as I believe karma is a bitch.

As for the couples here. That's not cheating as I assume they discuss these things and therefore nobody is doing anything behind the others back "

Haha really, im not married no.

"I don't get the couples on this If i had a girlfriend there no way id want another guy fucking her tbh lol I would be thinking the same as you. there not doing any harm but just wouldn't be my jam lol

Oh but I love jam! I use get called jam face wen was child in school use get my jam sandwichs all over my face lol "

I call a lad in work eggman (in my head), he does the same with his egg sambos, but its repulsive. Can't eat around him

Oh but I love jam! I use get called jam face wen was child in school use get my jam sandwichs all over my face lol

I call a lad in work eggman (in my head), he does the same with his egg sambos, but its repulsive. Can't eat around him "

lol ah now i was like 8 or 9 years old havnt eaten jam sandwichs since then upgraded to ham sambos lol . That's bit odd think he be able to eat it without getting it all over himself

Yes I am married

"

Ok so what if he is willing to be judged too? Is he allowed to judge others then so?

limerick

Yes I am married

In response cj, while ive been on the site a wee while, this is really my first time to engage with the forum, so I wouldn't be overly familiar with the dynamic that plays out from time to time here. But im sure its no different to any other social media platform. My intention with the post certainly was not to shit stir, but in hindsight I take your point. As for peoples circumstances, that's entirely a matter for each individual to manage, I cant be held responsible for some peoples level of immaturity in how they manage information, I had no idea you are married and if it was a case of taking every persons personal experience into account, prior to posting a thread, jayz,, we may give up, as for your judgement piece, seriously! Look at my profile, I probably get more judgements against me in a day, than you get in a month."

It's is due to ur profile I was bemused as to why u would ask people's judgment of others

While it may be ur first time engaging in the forum from ur posts ur seem a fairly sensible indivually hence why I said shit stirring. U have being on the forum long enough to see what gets people's piss boiling.

U asked a question I gave my opinion like it or not to me it is an informed opinion which I would find hard to change. If u had asked an opinion on marriage I would have given a totally different opinion of which I am sure alot of people would have challenged and I would defend as I am this one

limerick

Yes I am married

Ok so what if he is willing to be judged too? Is he allowed to judge others then so?"

That's not what I am saying

I am saying I am sure he doesn't want to be judged by others for his choices so why judge others

It's simple not to complicated even for a learnerd man like u

Yes I am married

Ok so what if he is willing to be judged too? Is he allowed to judge others then so?

That's not what I am saying

I am saying I am sure he doesn't want to be judged by others for his choices so why judge others

It's simple not to complicated even for a learnerd man like u "

He hasn't even judged anyone anyway has he...he simply posed a question that will inevitably touch a nerve.

Please elaborate.."

Don't encourage him

Yes I am married

In response cj, while ive been on the site a wee while, this is really my first time to engage with the forum, so I wouldn't be overly familiar with the dynamic that plays out from time to time here. But im sure its no different to any other social media platform. My intention with the post certainly was not to shit stir, but in hindsight I take your point. As for peoples circumstances, that's entirely a matter for each individual to manage, I cant be held responsible for some peoples level of immaturity in how they manage information, I had no idea you are married and if it was a case of taking every persons personal experience into account, prior to posting a thread, jayz,, we may give up, as for your judgement piece, seriously! Look at my profile, I probably get more judgements against me in a day, than you get in a month.

It's is due to ur profile I was bemused as to why u would ask people's judgment of others

While it may be ur first time engaging in the forum from ur posts ur seem a fairly sensible indivually hence why I said shit stirring. U have being on the forum long enough to see what gets people's piss boiling.

U asked a question I gave my opinion like it or not to me it is an informed opinion which I would find hard to change. If u had asked an opinion on marriage I would have given a totally different opinion of which I am sure alot of people would have challenged and I would defend as I am this one

"

I seriously feel im getting scolded here I came to a decision in my life to be completely open about my sexuality..im ok with that, im also not nieve enough to think people wont judge me for that, whether they do it openly or privately, if I choose to engage in this forum, which I have obviously, then it is my responsibility to acquire the necessary coping skills to deal with and manage the information that comes in... filters are a wonderful thing, but is it fair or right to try and stop people expressing themselves, because we do not like the content.

Please elaborate..

Don't encourage him "

Lol

Please elaborate..

Don't encourage him Lol"

Im blaming you tooo

Please elaborate..

Don't encourage him Lol

Im blaming you tooo "

I blame Bono.

limerick

Yes I am married

I seriously feel im getting scolded here I came to a decision in my life to be completely open about my sexuality..im ok with that, im also not nieve enough to think people wont judge me for that, whether they do it openly or privately, if I choose to engage in this forum, which I have obviously, then it is my responsibility to acquire the necessary coping skills to deal with and manage the information that comes in... filters are a wonderful thing, but is it fair or right to try and stop people expressing themselves, because we do not like the content."

No scolding from here I simply pointed out that the questions u posed are proactive to many and can only lead to strife

The only judgment ull get from me is a fabbed pic if I think it a good pic

Yes I am married

I seriously feel im getting scolded here I came to a decision in my life to be completely open about my sexuality..im ok with that, im also not nieve enough to think people wont judge me for that, whether they do it openly or privately, if I choose to engage in this forum, which I have obviously, then it is my responsibility to acquire the necessary coping skills to deal with and manage the information that comes in... filters are a wonderful thing, but is it fair or right to try and stop people expressing themselves, because we do not like the content.

No scolding from here I simply pointed out that the questions u posed are proactive to many and can only lead to strife

The only judgment ull get from me is a fabbed pic if I think it a good pic"

Well you haven't fabbed one yet, judgement call haha... no hard feelings

By *ilbearniMan  over a year ago

peninsula

"When a married person is cheating (no sex in marriage, doesn't want to leave because of the kids).

A) The married person

D) All 3 ??

"

Ultimately it is really up to the people involved and nobody else imo.

Why should it be of any concern of mine if they are the married person ,the married person's partner or the other person getting involved with a married person?

It's each individual's responsibility to manage their own affairs,excuse the pun, how they do that is up to them.

Does it have a bearing on how I perceive them and their character, possibly,but then I don't know their full situation,so shouldn't make a judgement. However, everyone is human. Most people at some point will possibly be in the situation were they meet someone who they are attracted to whilst in a relationship, how they deal with that is entirely their decision.

How I feel about it,after experiencing being the other person and the cheated one, is that if not happy in relationship,then make the break as easy as possible before getting another involved, best all round.

If you are married and on here,then that's your choice,and your problem to deal with.

A) The married person

D) All 3 ??

Ultimately it is really up to the people involved and nobody else imo.

Why should it be of any concern of mine if they are the married person ,the married person's partner or the other person getting involved with a married person?

It's each individual's responsibility to manage their own affairs,excuse the pun, how they do that is up to them.

Does it have a bearing on how I perceive them and their character, possibly,but then I don't know their full situation,so shouldn't make a judgement. However, everyone is human. Most people at some point will possibly be in the situation were they meet someone who they are attracted to whilst in a relationship, how they deal with that is entirely their decision.

How I feel about it,after experiencing being the other person and the cheated one, is that if not happy in relationship,then make the break as easy as possible before getting another involved, best all round.

If you are married and on here,then that's your choice,and your problem to deal with."

well said.

[Removed by poster at 03/09/17 11:11:33]

"I don't get the couples on this If i had a girlfriend there no way id want another guy fucking her tbh lol "

Think there is a big clue here your missing "SWINGING" lol

Ahh look each to there own and all, diff strokes for diff folks....

» Add a new message to this topic