FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Game players .

Game players .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like peoples view on this ,so does one play back or just not entertain at all ? Is it just immature as you an age thing or have people experiened it in older people also???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Life is full of people that play games with us. Mess us about. Time waste. Unfortunately those people are hard to avoid but when you find them, move on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would like peoples view on this ,so does one play back or just not entertain at all ? Is it just immature as you an age thing or have people experiened it in older people also??? "

I enjoy head games but in a fun way, I try not to get too caught up in the ego, or trying to get one upmanship, dont really have the time for all the drama attached tbh.

"I would like peoples view on this ,so does one play back or just not entertain at all ? Is it just immature as you an age thing or have people experiened it in older people also??? "

A saying comes to mind "not my circus not my monkeys " , I've had the same recently myself don't engage them in their game they will find someone else to play with and you will be much happier .

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

What games are they playing. There are hundreds of games people play.

"I would like peoples view on this ,so does one play back or just not entertain at all ? Is it just immature as you an age thing or have people experiened it in older people also???

A saying comes to mind "not my circus not my monkeys " , I've had the same recently myself don't engage them in their game they will find someone else to play with and you will be much happier . "

One of my favourite sayings ... never get caught up the game players ... I did once and it nearly broke me

"I would like peoples view on this ,so does one play back or just not entertain at all ? Is it just immature as you an age thing or have people experiened it in older people also???

A saying comes to mind "not my circus not my monkeys " , I've had the same recently myself don't engage them in their game they will find someone else to play with and you will be much happier .

One of my favourite sayings ... never get caught up the game players ... I did once and it nearly broke me "

Unfortunately I think that is a lesson we have all learnt the hard way xx

One of my favourite sayings ... never get caught up the game players ... I did once and it nearly broke me

Unfortunately I think that is a lesson we have all learnt the hard way xx"

Did someone hurt you baby I mean maybe baby.. the bastards

» Add a new message to this topic