FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Uninvited Friends !!!

Uninvited Friends !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irl4girls OP   Woman  over a year ago

Celbridge

Seriously how have I two profiles in my friends list that I haven't accepted .Fab needs to be run a little tighter ffs .Not cool as face pics in there .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

It's happened before as has friends being deleted

It's the gremlins in the system

Celbridge

"It's happened before as has friends being deleted

It's the gremlins in the system "

not good enough on a site where discretion is paramount ..grrrrrrrr

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

When I am on my phone I can delete add wink fab view all without meaning to if I scroll too fast.

Move your face pics to the private folder, then even if it did happen again they wouldn't be seen.

Celbridge

"When I am on my phone I can delete add wink fab view all without meaning to if I scroll too fast.

Move your face pics to the private folder, then even if it did happen again they wouldn't be seen."

I hadn't browsed either profiles but pretty pissed , will put pics private

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"When I am on my phone I can delete add wink fab view all without meaning to if I scroll too fast.

Move your face pics to the private folder, then even if it did happen again they wouldn't be seen."

This! Also called the clumsy finger syndrome. I'm good at it too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't even go into that tab unless I've discussed with someone about adding as friends

Celbridge

"I don't even go into that tab unless I've discussed with someone about adding as friends"
same

Celbridge

Move your face pics to the private folder, then even if it did happen again they wouldn't be seen.

This! Also called the clumsy finger syndrome. I'm good at it too. "

sir it wasn't me though

"Seriously how have I two profiles in my friends list that I haven't accepted .Fab needs to be run a little tighter ffs .Not cool as face pics in there . "

This happening me all time !!!

on the hill NordWest of

This! Also called the clumsy finger syndrome. I'm good at it too. sir it wasn't me though "

Well if you're sure it wasn't cfs then I recommend to change password and avoid going fab online in public hot spots or install a decent security software on your phone. It has nothing to do with fab.

Celbridge

This! Also called the clumsy finger syndrome. I'm good at it too. sir it wasn't me though

Well if you're sure it wasn't cfs then I recommend to change password and avoid going fab online in public hot spots or install a decent security software on your phone. It has nothing to do with fab. "

how can you be so sure as I've just changed password in last few days

on the hill NordWest of

This! Also called the clumsy finger syndrome. I'm good at it too. sir it wasn't me though

Well if you're sure it wasn't cfs then I recommend to change password and avoid going fab online in public hot spots or install a decent security software on your phone. It has nothing to do with fab. how can you be so sure as I've just changed password in last few days "

It's a simple programming loop that won't allow bypassing unless someone hacks the site but I'd say there would be way more damage than just accepting a friend invite if someone goes all that way. Just doesn't make any sense to me.

"It's happened before as has friends being deleted

It's the gremlins in the system not good enough on a site where discretion is paramount ..grrrrrrrr"

I illiminate this kind of stuff by just not accepting any at all

Celbridge

Well if you're sure it wasn't cfs then I recommend to change password and avoid going fab online in public hot spots or install a decent security software on your phone. It has nothing to do with fab. how can you be so sure as I've just changed password in last few days

It's a simple programming loop that won't allow bypassing unless someone hacks the site but I'd say there would be way more damage than just accepting a friend invite if someone goes all that way. Just doesn't make any sense to me. "

so if I keep them all in private they are safe so ??

This! Also called the clumsy finger syndrome. I'm good at it too. "

You ladies have slippery fingers when browsing fab?

It could be a profile that has changed their username or changed from a couple back to single.

By *at-cWoman  over a year ago

Ballyshannon

I think the concern isn't that someone has hacked her account, the concern is that fab glitches have allowed strangers access to her friend only gallery and see photos she wanted to control access to. Hotspots etc wouldn't play a part in this.

I've noticed issues with friend requests and fab in the past, someone would send me a friend request and I'd accept. Then over the space of about a year I'd get the occasional repeat notice telling me that they had accepted MY friend request. No way that was clumsy finger and she didn't send the friend request so could not have avoided this issue. If the glitch allowed it to look like is sent friend requests then likewise in this case, the people sending the requests are being viewed as the people being invited. Best advice you've got us to put photos in private albums.

on the hill NordWest of

Well if you're sure it wasn't cfs then I recommend to change password and avoid going fab online in public hot spots or install a decent security software on your phone. It has nothing to do with fab. how can you be so sure as I've just changed password in last few days

It's a simple programming loop that won't allow bypassing unless someone hacks the site but I'd say there would be way more damage than just accepting a friend invite if someone goes all that way. Just doesn't make any sense to me. so if I keep them all in private they are safe so ??"

Pictures uploaded on the internet are never safe in that sense. I don't have face pics on here. With the new picture attaching option to a message straight from your phone you don't need to keep any face pics on your profile.

Celbridge

"It could be a profile that has changed their username or changed from a couple back to single."

Celbridge

"I think the concern isn't that someone has hacked her account, the concern is that fab glitches have allowed strangers access to her friend only gallery and see photos she wanted to control access to. Hotspots etc wouldn't play a part in this.

I've noticed issues with friend requests and fab in the past, someone would send me a friend request and I'd accept. Then over the space of about a year I'd get the occasional repeat notice telling me that they had accepted MY friend request. No way that was clumsy finger and she didn't send the friend request so could not have avoided this issue. If the glitch allowed it to look like is sent friend requests then likewise in this case, the people sending the requests are being viewed as the people being invited. Best advice you've got us to put photos in private albums. "

This is my ultimate concern exactly my face pics have been seen but alas you live and learn they are now private

Celbridge

You ladies have slippery fingers when browsing fab? "

cheeky

It because u press the bottom to become friends it never happen to me yet anyways maybe to much wine lol??

Celbridge

"It because u press the bottom to become friends it never happen to me yet anyways maybe to much wine lol??"
not at all cheeky chappy

Bump

You ladies have slippery fingers when browsing fab? cheeky"

You know me

Thanks for the inspiration for my new pic btw

Celbridge

You ladies have slippery fingers when browsing fab? cheeky

You know me

Thanks for the inspiration for my new pic btw "

now that's much better told u x

"now that's much better told u x"

You know too much lol

Celbridge

"now that's much better told u x

You know too much lol "

haha I know need to be gagged regularly

Knowledge is indeed power, noted for future reference

Celbridge

"Knowledge is indeed power, noted for future reference "
shit thought you were the bearded guy with bad memory haha my bad

"Knowledge is indeed power, noted for future reference shit thought you were the bearded guy with bad memory haha my bad"

Haha, sure how long ago did you suggest that photo AND I remembered your username.

I'm good

And modest too lol

Celbridge

"Knowledge is indeed power, noted for future reference shit thought you were the bearded guy with bad memory haha my bad

Haha, sure how long ago did you suggest that photo AND I remembered your username.

I'm good

You've it all going on I know , sold x

And modest too lol"

Just unfortunate Kildare is so far away

Celbridge

"Just unfortunate Kildare is so far away "
we need to get a room off this post I'm sure we're annoying fab peeps xx

"Just unfortunate Kildare is so far away we need to get a room off this post I'm sure we're annoying fab peeps xx"

I like an audience

And you've blocked men and I'm just about to go offline anyway, drop me a message and we can pick up another time x

» Add a new message to this topic