FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > HELP WITH FFM ?????

HELP WITH FFM ?????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey we r a newish couple here lee is bi and he is straight and we r looking for a bi or bi/curious girl to join us for his first 3 way now we r finding it hard to find a girl willing to join us or even meet for a coffee just see if it is possible with that person did any of the rest of ye have this trouble when ye looking for someone to join ye

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Unicorn search you gotta see it from a female point of view. It's not as easy as cpls think for a female to turn up alone to meet a cpl and also they are there for their pleasure not just the cpls so there is more to a FFM than people think

Ya we can see it from there point of view

But what we r getting at it we have had about 6 msgs from different women on here since we joined and not one wanted to meet it just feels like we r been taken for fools a lot of th time

"Ya we can see it from there point of view

But what we r getting at it we have had about 6 msgs from different women on here since we joined and not one wanted to meet it just feels like we r been taken for fools a lot of th time "

Cut out alot of the emails ...phone call cuts out Messer's

But what we r getting at it we have had about 6 msgs from different women on here since we joined and not one wanted to meet it just feels like we r been taken for fools a lot of th time

Cut out alot of the emails ...phone call cuts out Messer's "

That's for the advice we will have to try that in the future

That's for the advice we will have to try that in the future "

We do it with cpls females guys ...email yes Certainly but once meet talk starts a quick phonecall ...maybe some your chatting to are guys on a Few profile so phonecall catches them unaware

That's for the advice we have seen a few fake profiles pop up now and again so we will be doing that

That's for the advice we will have to try that in the future

We do it with cpls females guys ...email yes Certainly but once meet talk starts a quick phonecall ...maybe some your chatting to are guys on a Few profile so phonecall catches them unaware "

By *ugarandKandiCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

It will take effort, and it is worth it.

Spark a conversation , get talking and if there is a mutual feeling between yourselves and the girl it will happen.

Sometimes the girl doesn't click with you either , so its like anything it has to feel right and exciting for both parties.

There 100% is single girls out there looking for couples.

"It will take effort, and it is worth it.

Spark a conversation , get talking and if there is a mutual feeling between yourselves and the girl it will happen.

Sometimes the girl doesn't click with you either , so its like anything it has to feel right and exciting for both parties.

There 100% is single girls out there looking for couples.

"

there may be single girls out there looking for couples but never everyone one we txt on here don't reply or just block us straight away

By *ugarandKandiCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Getting verified is absolutely key as well , people are less trusting of unverified profiles so it makes it harder for someone to even commit to a conversation let alone a coffee or play meet.

M&G's are a great way to meet ppl and get advice of other cpls and girls in person

Hiya J&J

We have been trying to get verified for a couple of weeks now but no joy

"Getting verified is absolutely key as well , people are less trusting of unverified profiles so it makes it harder for someone to even commit to a conversation let alone a coffee or play meet.

M&G's are a great way to meet ppl and get advice of other cpls and girls in person

Hiya J&J"

Hey ye little sexy feckers hope life good to ye wherever yous are xxx

"The Unicorn search you gotta see it from a female point of view. It's not as easy as cpls think for a female to turn up alone to meet a cpl and also they are there for their pleasure not just the cpls so there is more to a FFM than people think "

Well said

Thanks for all the advice ye sexy people we will take all into account

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Thanks for all the advice ye sexy people we will take all into account "

Go to a social/m&g. I'd say the easiest way to get verified, meet the fabulous peeps and enjoy yourself all in one go.

We would to go to social meets and greets but can get the time with our personal life's all we can do is stick it out really and hope for the best

By *acknnoraCouple  over a year ago

north cork

A lot easier for couiples to meet a female for an mmf if the couple get on the scence i.e meet and greets drinks socials and parties either private ones or club parties Your putting yourself out there meeting all different types of swingers and after awhile ye will experience that what ye seek a threesome with a lady.If ye have busy lives well then it depends on how much ye want to get on the scence do ye want to make the time to attend a social gathering to get to meet and become aquainted with likeminded people

By *irl4girlsWoman  over a year ago

Celbridge

"We would to go to social meets and greets but can get the time with our personal life's all we can do is stick it out really and hope for the best "
my advice would be to make an effort if you really want to be part of the lifestyle and avail of its pleasures i.e. Ffm then you have to sacrifice the time to reap the rewards . We all have busy lives to lead and in saying yours is too busy to meet is off putting and sounds lazy .. IMHO

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

This is a very good tread......i like the idea about phone calls as i seem to get so far,when i mention lets start talking ....bang their gone

Thanks for all the comments and recommendations lads and lady's we r trying to arrange a social meet if any one is up to it in Galway/ mayo area the end of the week or weekend as we r up that side for a couple of day and will have some free time

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

We have this problem all the time. All couples do. It's not you at all. I am desperately trying to find a single girl to come and play with us , but to no avail. Just keep trying. We have managed it before but it doesn't happen often

xx

"We have this problem all the time. All couples do. It's not you at all. I am desperately trying to find a single girl to come and play with us , but to no avail. Just keep trying. We have managed it before but it doesn't happen often

xx "

thanks for the advice and lucky ye lol

We have had problems with this too, it's not so much the finding of a single girl/unicorn to join us, that is the problem for us. Its getting HB to agree to it

My tuppence worth is in my experience ffm only works if ladies connect. Lady chat to lady, lady meets lady and take it from there. If lady won't meet lady by herself without partner then it a no goer in my opinion.

Had a few experiences where it is very obvious the ffm is of more interest to the guy than the lady. And sometimes too many rules when meeting a couple.

For me ffms work better when there is 3 singles, not in a relationship. There are exceptions of course.

But my main tip is ladies need to converse. Good luck OP

"My tuppence worth is in my experience ffm only works if ladies connect. Lady chat to lady, lady meets lady and take it from there. If lady won't meet lady by herself without partner then it a no goer in my opinion.

Had a few experiences where it is very obvious the ffm is of more interest to the guy than the lady. And sometimes too many rules when meeting a couple.

For me ffms work better when there is 3 singles, not in a relationship. There are exceptions of course.

But my main tip is ladies need to converse. Good luck OP "

As a single lady....I totally agree...

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"My tuppence worth is in my experience ffm only works if ladies connect. Lady chat to lady, lady meets lady and take it from there. If lady won't meet lady by herself without partner then it a no goer in my opinion.

As a single lady....I totally agree... "

To add a males perspective, I would mostly agree with what you're saying, especially with lady chatting lady.

I would love G to meet up with a lady solo, either socially or for play. But as she's inexperienced on the scene I'm quite protective and I wouldn't like her to go to meets alone, at least in the beginning. Once I established that everything is on the up and up I'd be happy to fuck off and let the ladies do whatever (as long as I get called up from the subs bench somewhere down the line)

As G is "newly bi" I'd love for her to meet up with a group of bi ladies socially so she could learn from their experiences, and know what pitfalls to avoid.

We're finding it hard to connect with bi ladies here, so it's not just you OP.

I personally think meet and greets/socials are key as it's what worked for me when I was a single guy here. But like you our real lives have been quite busy. That's why we made sure to set time aside for the upcoming dublin social. We'll be networking like crazy at it, and hopefully someone will take a shine to us.

As a single lady....I totally agree...

To add a males perspective, I would mostly agree with what you're saying, especially with lady chatting lady.

I would love G to meet up with a lady solo, either socially or for play. But as she's inexperienced on the scene I'm quite protective and I wouldn't like her to go to meets alone, at least in the beginning. Once I established that everything is on the up and up I'd be happy to fuck off and let the ladies do whatever (as long as I get called up from the subs bench somewhere down the line)

As G is "newly bi" I'd love for her to meet up with a group of bi ladies socially so she could learn from their experiences, and know what pitfalls to avoid.

We're finding it hard to connect with bi ladies here, so it's not just you OP.

I personally think meet and greets/socials are key as it's what worked for me when I was a single guy here. But like you our real lives have been quite busy. That's why we made sure to set time aside for the upcoming dublin social. We'll be networking like crazy at it, and hopefully someone will take a shine to us. "

» Add a new message to this topic