FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > feeling left out or ignored threads

feeling left out or ignored threads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do people feel left out or ignored on threads if op doesn't reply there post I know I don't reply to everyone that posts on my threads but maybe I should hate to think people be feeling left out or ignored.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Decided to start taking heroin to get over it

"Do people feel left out or ignored on threads if op doesn't reply there post I know I don't reply to everyone that posts on my threads but maybe I should hate to think people be feeling left out or ignored. "
nope just shows what there personality is really like. Would you want too be around rude people who ignore others nope so good way too block people. Thats what we do works a treat for us

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

"Do people feel left out or ignored on threads if op doesn't reply there post I know I don't reply to everyone that posts on my threads but maybe I should hate to think people be feeling left out or ignored. nope just shows what there personality is really like. Would you want too be around rude people who ignore others nope so good way too block people. Thats what we do works a treat for us "
Well said

"Do people feel left out or ignored on threads if op doesn't reply there post I know I don't reply to everyone that posts on my threads but maybe I should hate to think people be feeling left out or ignored. "

But is that not like getting 50msg from people and been expected to reply to each one, its not really practical, im sure people just dont have the time, and I dont think it should be all about the threadbearer, start a topic and put it out for discussion amongst others. my thoughts.

"Decided to start taking heroin to get over it "
you be in next season of narcos lol

"Do people feel left out or ignored on threads if op doesn't reply there post I know I don't reply to everyone that posts on my threads but maybe I should hate to think people be feeling left out or ignored.

But is that not like getting 50msg from people and been expected to reply to each one, its not really practical, im sure people just dont have the time, and I dont think it should be all about the threadbearer, start a topic and put it out for discussion amongst others. my thoughts. "

very true that

"Do people feel left out or ignored on threads if op doesn't reply there post I know I don't reply to everyone that posts on my threads but maybe I should hate to think people be feeling left out or ignored. nope just shows what there personality is really like. Would you want too be around rude people who ignore others nope so good way too block people. Thats what we do works a treat for us "
: Good point that

"Decided to start taking heroin to get over it you be in next season of narcos lol "

Trainspotting is my aim. Want the next one based on my life. No bed shitting though

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

On here you are putting youeself out there......and with that you are vunerable but you need to expect and respect peoples reactions

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

See the thing is starting a thread doesn't mean u have to respond to each and every post, however some may get paranoid if the op reply's to most post but not theirs. I have noticed it with a few on here does it get me down no if it did I think I'd have step back and ask do I want to be involved here or not

Mostly u see guys doing it but there's a few girls and cpls to that will not reply some but will jump all over a hot girl or cpl it's human nature isn't it.

"On here you are putting youeself out there......and with that you are vunerable but you need to expect and respect peoples reactions"
I agree well said

"See the thing is starting a thread doesn't mean u have to respond to each and every post, however some may get paranoid if the op reply's to most post but not theirs. I have noticed it with a few on here does it get me down no if it did I think I'd have step back and ask do I want to be involved here or not

Mostly u see guys doing it but there's a few girls and cpls to that will not reply some but will jump all over a hot girl or cpl it's human nature isn't it. "

yeah seen someone have a similar post to this talking about some people feeling left out and ignored on threads so was just wondering what people thought about it

» Add a new message to this topic