FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Advise about MMF + Bi stuff

Advise about MMF + Bi stuff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are an MF couple with Bi female and str8 male. Recently we have been exploring the possibility of MMF to fulfil some of our fem's kinky fantasies. Where we are looking advise is on some of the things she likes the idea of and weather it would take the male to be bi.

For instance she has a huge Fantasy of sucking 2 cocks at once and DVP, obv this would mean cocks touching etc and we go back and forth on weather this would be considered Bi play or not.

Also she would love her clit and ass licked as as I fuck her, again, this would mean a guys mouth very close to my cock and could lead to issues. We would love to hear from couples who have done this and guys who can give an opinion and discuss weather they would do this as str8 or Bi or whatever. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *immyIrishMan  over a year ago

Malahide

I would believe that you can consider bi or straight, whichever you want.

I think Bi is when the lads are actively playing together (sucking, wanking, kissing) though a big warning here, you don't want to bring someone straight in who will get freaked out when cocks touch or can't deal with a cock being near their mouth.

My humble opinion

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Wouldn't class that as bi fun, you just have a greedy wife who wants to double up on things.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't care how people classify such play. Most likely opinions would be split... And the truth somewhere in between.

All I can say that from my experience all you described is very, very, very hot and I enjoyed it a lot.

My advise to you is to be very careful with whom you select for such fun, as you don't want the guy to be all talk and at the end showing discomfort (buzz kill). Better look for someone who actually enjoys and had experienced such fun.

Thanks for the replies guys yeah we thinking the same. 'Bi' is such a huge label can be quite off putting. Think it's more about being comfortable in ur own sexuality to know it will be horny and fun but doesn't automatically make u attracted to guys lol

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

A very good tread...well done to yee for some good advice and for asking

Hope it goes well for you. I imagine you are flooded with offers.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Thanks for the replies guys yeah we thinking the same. 'Bi' is such a huge label can be quite off putting. Think it's more about being comfortable in ur own sexuality to know it will be horny and fun but doesn't automatically make u attracted to guys lol"

Think u hit the nail on the head there "comfortable in ur own sexuality" so what if swords cross and for DVP they are going to more than cross that doesn't make the guy bi or bi curious it makes him adventurous and the lady full

"Thanks for the replies guys yeah we thinking the same. 'Bi' is such a huge label can be quite off putting. Think it's more about being comfortable in ur own sexuality to know it will be horny and fun but doesn't automatically make u attracted to guys lol

Think u hit the nail on the head there "comfortable in ur own sexuality" so what if swords cross and for DVP they are going to more than cross that doesn't make the guy bi or bi curious it makes him adventurous and the lady full "

100% mate!!!

"We are an MF couple with Bi female and str8 male. Recently we have been exploring the possibility of MMF to fulfil some of our fem's kinky fantasies. Where we are looking advise is on some of the things she likes the idea of and weather it would take the male to be bi.

For instance she has a huge Fantasy of sucking 2 cocks at once and DVP, obv this would mean cocks touching etc and we go back and forth on weather this would be considered Bi play or not.

Also she would love her clit and ass licked as as I fuck her, again, this would mean a guys mouth very close to my cock and could lead to issues. We would love to hear from couples who have done this and guys who can give an opinion and discuss weather they would do this as str8 or Bi or whatever. Thanks "

It is all about knowing your boundaries, then setting and respecting them.

For example: If you brought in a bi guy he might enjoy licking her while you fuck her. But in doing so he would find it very hard not to also come into some contact with your cock. He most likely would enjoy that so it would have to be clear how far he can go etc etc.

As I say, it is all about setting boundaries of what you are all comfortable with.

Best of luck

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Thanks for the replies guys yeah we thinking the same. 'Bi' is such a huge label can be quite off putting. Think it's more about being comfortable in ur own sexuality to know it will be horny and fun but doesn't automatically make u attracted to guys lol"

Totally...throw off the label's and inhibitions and enjoy the scenario. Be clear on all 3 of your boundaries prior to meeting, this takes time but worth it. Enjoy

"Thanks for the replies guys yeah we thinking the same. 'Bi' is such a huge label can be quite off putting. Think it's more about being comfortable in ur own sexuality to know it will be horny and fun but doesn't automatically make u attracted to guys lol

Totally...throw off the label's and inhibitions and enjoy the scenario. Be clear on all 3 of your boundaries prior to meeting, this takes time but worth it. Enjoy "

Totally makes sense

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

I've done DVP DP and "swordfighting" (two cocks in one mouth) when I was a single swinger and I'm not bi,so I wouldn't be worrying two much about it OP

The couples I met when I did this wouldn't particularly be seeking bi males either.

Just find an guy with the confidence to do it.

Also, it's lots of fun!

As a guy with some experience in various scenarios. The devil is in the detail.if your initiating the meet be very clear with the person/people involved about the boundaries you require.im quite comfortable playing with a guy or not playing with a guy, whichever the situation requires. And believe it or not, just because there might be an erect cock in front of my face, I dont feel this overwhelming desire to open my mouth and consume the said sausage lol.Similiary with cross dressing, some people are of the view that you take on the female persona, when in fact I may be more manly than some, whatever that means, but all in all, its a experience so enjoy.

"We are an MF couple with Bi female and str8 male. Recently we have been exploring the possibility of MMF to fulfil some of our fem's kinky fantasies. Where we are looking advise is on some of the things she likes the idea of and weather it would take the male to be bi.

Also she would love her clit and ass licked as as I fuck her, again, this would mean a guys mouth very close to my cock and could lead to issues. We would love to hear from couples who have done this and guys who can give an opinion and discuss weather they would do this as str8 or Bi or whatever. Thanks "

I'd class that as totally straight unless a cock is in one of the fellahs mouths...then its bi.

"As a guy with some experience in various scenarios. The devil is in the detail.if your initiating the meet be very clear with the person/people involved about the boundaries you require.im quite comfortable playing with a guy or not playing with a guy, whichever the situation requires. And believe it or not, just because there might be an erect cock in front of my face, I dont feel this overwhelming desire to open my mouth and consume the said sausage lol.Similiary with cross dressing, some people are of the view that you take on the female persona, when in fact I may be more manly than some, whatever that means, but all in all, its a experience so enjoy. "

Hahahahaha. Well said

By *rmaghbi27Man  over a year ago

Armagh

I'm bi and have only ever had one MMF meet. Before anything happened I made doubly and triply sure that the boundaries weren't just in place but I had to know how much wriggle room there is.

For instance: if I'm going down on her and his dick gets in the way, am I meant to ignore it or would he be comfortable with both sensations?

A lot of guys are turned off by the idea of a guy sucking his dick, however when the adrenaline is pumping and sex is in the air a lot of guys secretly wish they could just see what it's like. I've had blowjobs from young women and older women and young men and older men. A blowjob is a blowjob at the end of the day, each are different but it's my genuine belief that BJs from guys are generally better because we know what we like.

On that occasion the guy loved it. They both did. It was something taboo that machismo tells men they shouldn't enjoy.

This is only my limited experience but whatever time you're trying just make sure that you can actually talk with the guy you're inviting in. Just having a cock won't be enough, he'll have to be able to communicate and know how to assess the situation.

All the best of luck and enjoy yourselves!!

Just go enjoy it swords clash from time to time don't make you bi

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

Don't label it. When ur in the moment ur just thinking of her & ur own pleasure not whether u accidentally bump cocks.

By *reatusernameMan  over a year ago

naas

None of this is BI. All of this is the pleasure of swinging. I have been in this scenario a number of times and it is a huge turn on for all involved. If you find a confident man who enjoys these things then you will all experience sensations and feelings you didnt know were possible. The feeling of DVP or DP is intense for all involved. I personally love all these things and I don't find men sexually attractive at all. But I have no problems being naked in front of other guys. First time I did this was with my partner at the time and it was a huge thrill to watch, feel and experience. Some blokes just can't handle it and hold back or get offended. No man has ever touched me or tried to make me BI in these scenarios. Find the right guy and you'll enjoy every sexual second of it. Don't get hung up on being bi. You can only wear that label if you find men attractive or want to experience the sexuality of another man. If thats what you want, thats ok too. This site is solely for like minded people to share and push your boundaries and you're only limited by imagination and the quality of the people you share with. I hope you have a great time and leave the fear of labels at home. Now go and do it!!!

"Don't label it. When ur in the moment ur just thinking of her & ur own pleasure not whether u accidentally bump cocks. "

100%

Also she would love her clit and ass licked as as I fuck her, again, this would mean a guys mouth very close to my cock and could lead to issues. We would love to hear from couples who have done this and guys who can give an opinion and discuss weather they would do this as str8 or Bi or whatever. Thanks

None of this is BI. All of this is the pleasure of swinging. I have been in this scenario a number of times and it is a huge turn on for all involved. If you find a confident man who enjoys these things then you will all experience sensations and feelings you didnt know were possible. The feeling of DVP or DP is intense for all involved. I personally love all these things and I don't find men sexually attractive at all. But I have no problems being naked in front of other guys. First time I did this was with my partner at the time and it was a huge thrill to watch, feel and experience. Some blokes just can't handle it and hold back or get offended. No man has ever touched me or tried to make me BI in these scenarios. Find the right guy and you'll enjoy every sexual second of it. Don't get hung up on being bi. You can only wear that label if you find men attractive or want to experience the sexuality of another man. If thats what you want, thats ok too. This site is solely for like minded people to share and push your boundaries and you're only limited by imagination and the quality of the people you share with. I hope you have a great time and leave the fear of labels at home. Now go and do it!!!"

This makes so much sense it's exactly how I feel mate. Thanks for the reply

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Himself has mostly played straight when meeting cpls , even other bi cpls , bounfrirs are set when meeting new cpls too so we all where we stand , may meet a bi cpls but set out what ye want and leave the option open to take it further if it feels right , himself wouldnt be attracted to men at all but would be orally bi playfull if it happens when playing

Mrs crazy

"Himself has mostly played straight when meeting cpls , even other bi cpls , bounfrirs are set when meeting new cpls too so we all where we stand , may meet a bi cpls but set out what ye want and leave the option open to take it further if it feels right , himself wouldnt be attracted to men at all but would be orally bi playfull if it happens when playing

Mrs crazy "

Sounds like great fun

By *ocforuMan  over a year ago

Cork City

I wouldn't think anything of it it's just two straight guys giving a woman maximum pleasure

Also she would love her clit and ass licked as as I fuck her, again, this would mean a guys mouth very close to my cock and could lead to issues. We would love to hear from couples who have done this and guys who can give an opinion and discuss weather they would do this as str8 or Bi or whatever. Thanks I wouldn't think anything of it it's just two straight guys giving a woman maximum pleasure"

and only getting pleasure out of the woman...unless o e kad is getting some pleasure from the other fella there's nothing bi going on there... on the other hand when I was young I heard two lads were with one girl and I thought jaysus that's gay isn't it...but I was young and my other mate said no that's not gay at all...they're just fucking her.

Being comfortable in your own sexuality means that bi isn't such a 'huge label' and 'quite off putting'. Bi guys can respect boundaries and don't go crazy at the sight of a cock. Jeez it's just about respect from both sides.

By *xpandmyhorizonsMan  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

It's not bi at all in my opinion. So what if the two cocks are close or touch, just enjoy the mischief!

I've had a MFM with a married couple before, I loved it. I enjoyed seeing the lady with two cocks. I also licked her while he was inside her, I didn't consider that to be bi albeit I was within tongues length of his cock

Whoever the lucky guy ends up being, I'm jealous lol

» Add a new message to this topic