FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Question

Question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I was a reading another forum and it got me to thinking. I get several messages on here from guys telling me I am the most beautiful girl they have seen. Now they are making this assumption based my body pics alone. I dont have face pics on my profile and for all they know I could have a face like a bulldog chewing wasps .

I guess my question is guys would you meet a woman based on her body alone or does she have to have a pretty face as well???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o hassleMan  over a year ago

moira

A pretty face can sway a decision to meet and I'm sure that works for girls looking guys also

I'd never look at a guy and think oh wow he's hot just because he has a great body. I'd have go see his face first.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your pics are very intriguing. Quite possible I'd meet you without seeing your face if you were wearing what's in your profile pics. You're definitely in the top 3 for nice pics on Irish fab, and for kinky people, there'd be an assumption that you're absolutely filthy in bed, just from your pics. So guys would meet certain profiles without seeing face pics

By *ugarandspice101Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

For me (female) its all about the eyes and the smile..... the body just adds to the lust

By *ugarandspice101Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Your pics are very intriguing. Quite possible I'd meet you without seeing your face if you were wearing what's in your profile pics. You're definitely in the top 3 for nice pics on Irish fab, and for kinky people, there'd be an assumption that you're absolutely filthy in bed, just from your pics. So guys would meet certain profiles without seeing face pics "

Also agree with this. If I were a guy I'd be wanting at ye based solely on your public gallery x

Well in fairness Lotty, from looking at your pics, it would be fair to say that you've got a face that matches the body and even if you had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, I don't think it would make any difference. I know loads of women that would look at a chaps body and say wow what a body, shame about the face but he can do this, that and the other to me.

As a good friend of mine would say "only the hunger would get me off her".

Same old question... some care if the face matches the body... some don't... it varies on the person... take everything someone tells you with a big pinch of salt ... they want one thing only.... to fuck you... end of ...

It's the old rock and a hard place isn't it. Lots of us don't show our faces for obvious reasons but wish we could. Personally I think the best thing is, after all the usual prerequisit's, for the first meet to be held in a public place (cafe etc) just for a casual meet and with no obligation.

But remember even the Angelina's (or Brad's for you) of this world might pick her nose and wipe it on her sleeve lol

"Your pics are very intriguing. Quite possible I'd meet you without seeing your face if you were wearing what's in your profile pics. You're definitely in the top 3 for nice pics on Irish fab, and for kinky people, there'd be an assumption that you're absolutely filthy in bed, just from your pics. So guys would meet certain profiles without seeing face pics

Also agree with this. If I were a guy I'd be wanting at ye based solely on your public gallery x"

Glad I'm not alone on that. She got my vote as fabber of the week for her gallery pics only yesterday. Redhott also has sexy pics, and Laura666. They wouldn't need face pics for me to meet them

By *o hassleMan  over a year ago

moira

"For me (female) its all about the eyes and the smile..... the body just adds to the lust "

You have a spectacular body. However to meet for fun, I would expect we both see each other. Unless we agree not to take risks and ask each other to wear hoods covering face fully. Could be actually quite a hot scenario.

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Lotty, I know this is aimed at the guy's but popping in with my pennies worth as it's a great topic.

Fab is so different from all other ways of interaction/dating/meeting as in its show the body hide the face for obvious reasons. Pictures paint an erotic image of the person as we are all displaying our sexuality, fantasies and likes and sometimes can be misleading or very accurate. A lot of fabbing is not just visual, the camera can't display connection or movement.

Personality and imagination are a huge part of sexuality and fantasy. I am not just saying that for the sake of being PC, it's the difference between a good meet and a fantastic meet.

Madame Boo

C'est moi Boudoir

"Your pics are very intriguing. Quite possible I'd meet you without seeing your face if you were wearing what's in your profile pics. You're definitely in the top 3 for nice pics on Irish fab, and for kinky people, there'd be an assumption that you're absolutely filthy in bed, just from your pics. So guys would meet certain profiles without seeing face pics

Also agree with this. If I were a guy I'd be wanting at ye based solely on your public gallery x

Glad I'm not alone on that. She got my vote as fabber of the week for her gallery pics only yesterday. Redhott also has sexy pics, and Laura666. They wouldn't need face pics for me to meet them "

Lol you just turned Laura into the devil with the extra 6

The big difficulty here is very few people put up a face pic. So you just have to react to what's put in front of you.

By *oody500Man  over a year ago

Bray

For me it's more about looks there needs to chemistry and a good personality also

By *aura66Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Glad I'm not alone on that. She got my vote as fabber of the week for her gallery pics only yesterday. Redhott also has sexy pics, and Laura666. They wouldn't need face pics for me to meet them

Lol you just turned Laura into the devil with the extra 6"

I noticed - Freudian slip .. Lol

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

All depends on the person if it's a fancy a fook I'd expect to see face and body pics

However getting to know someone's mind trough mails and sexting has led me to some amazing meets that luckily have being repeated and lived up to the expectations created by those mails and sext

Fooking some one based on looks alone is just another fook,stimulating someone's mind to find out what really pushes their buttons can lead to an explosive fook

"Lotty, I know this is aimed at the guy's but popping in with my pennies worth as it's a great topic.

Fab is so different from all other ways of interaction/dating/meeting as in its show the body hide the face for obvious reasons. Pictures paint an erotic image of the person as we are all displaying our sexuality, fantasies and likes and sometimes can be misleading or very accurate. A lot of fabbing is not just visual, the camera can't display connection or movement.

Personality and imagination are a huge part of sexuality and fantasy. I am not just saying that for the sake of being PC, it's the difference between a good meet and a fantastic meet.

Madame Boo"

Never thought of this way

"For me (female) its all about the eyes and the smile..... the body just adds to the lust "

Totally agree. A cheeky smile is what it's all about for me.

Moral of the story is that guys will tell you anything you want to hear in an attempt to gain your interest ha You do have an incredible body but to me that means feck all, likewise your face. If you aren't a nice person then physically you may aswell be ugly too

I like a nice body but personalty wins every time. If you can laugh and have the Craic that's a big plus in my book anything else is a bonus. What was the question again lol

"Lotty, I know this is aimed at the guy's but popping in with my pennies worth as it's a great topic.

Madame Boo"

Agree 100% Personality and imagination are vital even for a guy (well, this guy anyway. I can't speak for all guys of course)

Personality if I could get chatting to the person face and body I don't mind

Lol you just turned Laura into the devil with the extra 6"

Totally agree the eyes are always a deal breaker for me each and every time

I find personality needs to match first and physical looks follow second. A good attitude to things goes a long way.

Always been my plan and I stick to it.

Yea it's totally down to the chemistry once you actually meet. There's women with lesser bodies on here who you can have that spark with. It's a piece of the jigsaw I guess but not an absolute deal breaker for me

You also show enough jaw that I can extropolate an attractive face easily enough.

I've met enough women in real life (not here ) to know what parts tend to go together.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Ah sure, ya don't look at the mantlepiece when you're poking the fire.

Don't worry op, I'll ride ya no matter how hideous you look. I'm nice like that!

Glad I'm not alone on that. She got my vote as fabber of the week for her gallery pics only yesterday. Redhott also has sexy pics, and Laura666. They wouldn't need face pics for me to meet them "

I've a face like a slapped arse you'd be so disappointed

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

It's just a pity you don't meet couples.

Lucan

Glad I'm not alone on that. She got my vote as fabber of the week for her gallery pics only yesterday. Redhott also has sexy pics, and Laura666. They wouldn't need face pics for me to meet them I've a face like a slapped arse you'd be so disappointed "

I, on the other hand, wouldn't give a shite! Get it inta ya, Cynthia!

By *aythekiddMan  over a year ago

Carlow

I think attraction works like a maths formula;

physics attraction (Pa) × mental attraction (Ma) × emotionaly attraction (EA) = X

Or

(Pa)×(Ma)×(Ea)=X

X is a constant figure that is personal to you, the other 3 values are different for every person depending on how attractive 'you' find that particular aspect of them, when multiplied together they should equal X, other wise you've gone wrong(or have self-esteem issues)

This formula can then be broken down again to find individual values, for example to answer your question lotty

attractive body (Ab) × attractive face (Af) = X

Or

(Ab)×(Af)=X

Any questions class?

C'est moi Boudoir

"I think attraction works like a maths formula;

physics attraction (Pa) × mental attraction (Ma) × emotionaly attraction (EA) = X

Or

(Pa)×(Ma)×(Ea)=X

X is a constant figure that is personal to you, the other 3 values are different for every person depending on how attractive 'you' find that particular aspect of them, when multiplied together they should equal X, other wise you've gone wrong(or have self-esteem issues)

This formula can then be broken down again to find individual values, for example to answer your question lotty

attractive body (Ab) × attractive face (Af) = X

Or

(Ab)×(Af)=X

Any questions class?"

If ma and pa are in my personal equation...do I have mommy and daddy issues. Back to Freud

I'd need to be attracted to the lady's face also

as a friend of mine says....she has a "butter body"

A nice body...but what about her face

Lucan

"I'd need to be attracted to the lady's face also

as a friend of mine says....she has a "butter body"

A nice body...but what about her face "

There's a subreddit on reddit called "butterface"

By *atthewsundriMan  over a year ago

dundrum

"So I was a reading another forum and it got me to thinking. I get several messages on here from guys telling me I am the most beautiful girl they have seen. Now they are making this assumption based my body pics alone. I dont have face pics on my profile and for all they know I could have a face like a bulldog chewing wasps .

I guess my question is guys would you meet a woman based on her body alone or does she have to have a pretty face as well???"

Id need a half decent mantlepuece to look at while I'm poking the fire

"So I was a reading another forum and it got me to thinking. I get several messages on here from guys telling me I am the most beautiful girl they have seen. Now they are making this assumption based my body pics alone. I dont have face pics on my profile and for all they know I could have a face like a bulldog chewing wasps .

I guess my question is guys would you meet a woman based on her body alone or does she have to have a pretty face as well??? Id need a half decent mantlepuece to look at while I'm poking the fire "

Ah face would be important really It's the first place of attraction

Glad I'm not alone on that. She got my vote as fabber of the week for her gallery pics only yesterday. Redhott also has sexy pics, and Laura666. They wouldn't need face pics for me to meet them I've a face like a slapped arse you'd be so disappointed "

Ohhh redhott I've been complimenting you for years on this profile and my old one, your body is scrumptious, that's quite enough for me

"Ah face would be important really It's the first place of attraction

"

My point exactly. Plus i like to watch a guy as I fuck him.

"Ah face would be important really It's the first place of attraction

My point exactly. Plus i like to watch a guy as I fuck him."

Oh absolutely!! love looking at the womans face...adds to it

Some say it's the eyes, some the face, others say a heartbeat will do, others say you don't look at the mantle piece. Suppose the simplest thing to do is put up a face pic and let everyone judge for themselves. Either way, it gives wanking material for many. The joys of Fab, what?

Im more stimulated by the mind, I truely believe we are all our beautiful selves and thankfully I generally see that in people.

"Same old question... some care if the face matches the body... some don't... it varies on the person... take everything someone tells you with a big pinch of salt ... they want one thing only.... to fuck you... end of ... "

This!!

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

If a man cannot tickle my naughty mind he can look all handsome and have a great body, but I won't go for him.

You can't put a paper bag over a personality that doesn't appeal to you.

"If a man cannot tickle my naughty mind he can look all handsome and have a great body, but I won't go for him.

You can't put a paper bag over a personality that doesn't appeal to you. "

This is very true

I agree. I've met some that I wouldnt say were overly attractive but OMG we just clicked and the sex was amazing

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I guess my question is guys would you meet a woman based on her body alone or does she have to have a pretty face as well???"

I've seen enough of your face. You're a total hottie. Just accept it. xo

Well I would to say face is definitely a deal breaker, if she looks like just got hit by a truck recently and came back from the dead... then I certainly won't be going back no matter how good her body looks in pictures! Your body does look hot and I say because you are asking this it's a possibility that your face will match or at least didn't hit your self too hard falling from the ugly tree otherwise you wouldn't say it

By *xpandmyhorizonsMan  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

I have never had a meet without seeing a persons face first, for me that is the first thing I notice.

There needs to be attraction if I am to meet. I would always show my face to a prospective as I wouldn't expect someone to meet me without knowing what they were getting

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I've had a coffee meet without seeing a face pic first. It depends on the profile but I've done it more than once.

Face to face is a much better judge of attraction than looking at a 2 dimensional image. You also don't know how you'll click with someone from just a face pic. That's my thoughts anyway...

"I'd never look at a guy and think oh wow he's hot just because he has a great body. I'd have go see his face first."

Same I need a face - it's only natural when u first meet someone u see their face and then the body! On here it's ass before face lol

Well you have got a sexy body don't think face would bothar me unless ya had one eye or three eyes or something mental like that lol

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

When a guy calls you hot, he's looking at your body.

When a guy calls you pretty, he's looking at your face.

When a guy calls you beautiful, he's looking at your heart.

All three guys still want to fuck you though. Lol

For me personally, I put personality before looks. There obviously needs to be a minimal amount of physical/facial attraction though. Give me a woman who likes banter and laughter before a hottie with the personality of a cabbage, any day.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

I've gone for coffee meets having chatted to female Fabbers not having a clue what their body or face looks like...

Meeting someone of the opposite sex for a drink can be exciting in and of itself and you might know someone who'd be right for them or vice versa...

So, everyone can win ...

However someone looks, chemistry is chemistry at the end of the day

"

I've gone for coffee meets having chatted to female Fabbers not having a clue what their body or face looks like...

Meeting someone of the opposite sex for a drink can be exciting in and of itself and you might know someone who'd be right for them or vice versa...

So, everyone can win ...

However someone looks, chemistry is chemistry at the end of the day "

True

By *ngloirishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Dundalk

To be honest its the sum of the parts, face,body,personality. You can live with the face and body not being exactly what you ideally want but if the personality is off its a no no.

Loughlinstown

"

So, everyone can win ...

True "

--------

So, when are bringing me out for a coffee then??

(Hey, you don't ask, you don't get)

"

So, everyone can win ...

True

--------

So, when are bringing me out for a coffee then??

(Hey, you don't ask, you don't get)"

I'll message you now my friend

Loughlinstown

WOO HOO...

Don't wait up guys!

Face is always what attracts me first

» Add a new message to this topic