FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Like minded people

Like minded people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have been on fab awhile now and feeling like we will never find like minded people with same interest anyone else have this problem

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Gas... You have been here a week. Also, your profile is inconsistent. You say you look for F only to play with Mrs and yet you have MF, F and FF selected in your preferences.

I am sure with some time and good work put into it, you will find what you are looking for. Good luck you two!

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Gas... You have been here a week. Also, your profile is inconsistent. You say you look for F only to play with Mrs and yet you have MF, F and FF selected in your preferences.

I am sure with some time and good work put into it, you will find what you are looking for. Good luck you two!"

But a week is a long time for horny people!

Oh this place never changes... oh wait it's not the place... It's the fabbers ... bahahahaha ...

"Gas... You have been here a week. Also, your profile is inconsistent. You say you look for F only to play with Mrs and yet you have MF, F and FF selected in your preferences.

I am sure with some time and good work put into it, you will find what you are looking for. Good luck you two!

But a week is a long time for horny people! "

A week? Try surviving a day on a massive horn. Hahaha.

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

cork

A week? Try surviving a day on a massive horn. Hahaha. "

and badly blistered hands

and badly blistered hands "

'a friend told me' that moisturising helps, vaseline is the best for male hands on such days...

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

'a friend told me' that moisturising helps, vaseline is the best for male hands on such days..."

Sadists add sand to their Vaseline.

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

cork

'a friend told me' that moisturising helps, vaseline is the best for male hands on such days..."

A friend

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's rather specific what you're looking for but not impossible. I'd say your best chance to do that is with another couple. I can't see a single woman going for it as there's very little in it for her, but what would I know as a straight lady.

Anyhow patience, perseverance and a bit of luck should get you there.

Not to mention tennis elbow ??

By *evilinsidemeMan  over a year ago

Trim

This week must have felt like a lifetime eh?

All that pent up frustration.

My thoughts, as someone who probably fits outside the norm of the traditional swinging scene, ie couples swapping with each other. I suppose the thing to remember is everyone is here for their own reasons, the swinging scene has broadened to encompass a very wide range of sexual preferences, and they can't always match yours.

This is a swingers site and as such has a limited pool of people in any given area/location, and once one strays outside the 'normal' swinging scenario and look for something different it is only to be expected that there would be less people in the pot, so to speak, who match your requirements.

Anyway, I hope you find what you are looking for. Best of luck.

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

Op think about it what incentive is there for a bi female to join you two if her play is limited when she has the freedom to choose another couple for full swap or meet a single female on her own.

This is a waiting game at the best of times but as was stated in a previous post narrowing down your potential meets by limiting what you want will take longer to find. Also how you phrase it can make the world of difference. If it comes across as a list of demands and you are only here for my wife's pleasure then that's not much of an incentive to join a couple. It is perfectly fine to have personal boundaries as in we don't do full swap but respecting the extra person goes a long way.

I think if you go to the clubs you may get the scenario you are looking for. Also we all sign up with an idea of something that evolves into the reality of swinging... keep an open mind.

What I am saying may sound harsh, that is not my intention. If a single guy had posted this he would have been anhilated for it.

Hope you figure it out.

Madame Boo

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

Slightly confused here OP, few threads down you state you are newbies!! now this new thread says you've been here a while.... one week

It took us a while to meet when we joined, you have to be patient.

Good luck in your search.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fill us in so how is our profile inconsistent

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Op, in the case of a foursome we are looking for the exact same as you. Hang in there it doesn't happen overnight.

Did we not offer to meet ye for a drink over the weekend last weekend ?? As posted on your "Genuine people" thread ..you put in the effort you get a return ..very simple

"Did we not offer to meet ye for a drink over the weekend last weekend ?? As posted on your "Genuine people" thread ..you put in the effort you get a return ..very simple "

Was that offer even acknowledged? I'd not turn an offer like that down

» Add a new message to this topic