FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Castlebar 18th September 2017

Castlebar 18th September 2017

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is going to some celebration in Castlebar on the 18th September when the Sam Maguire returns to Mayo for the first time in 66 years. I can't see Mayo losing this Final to be honest. They have come a long way and now that sacred chalice is within their grasp and they are more than capable of prizing it away from Dublin.

I'm not from Mayo but I will definitely be going for the craic and the session. Can anyone local to Castlebar or the area tell me where to book? Cheap and Cheerful is perfect. I wouldn't envisage on getting too much sleep and will probably stay for the 19th as well. I presume the party may move on to another town for that evening.

#mayoforsam2017

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *om38500Man  over a year ago

mayo

The hotel in Newport is cheap an good. Only 15 mins from castlebar an Newport lively town

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

That's the best fantasy story I have seen on the forum ...and you seem so serious. Think you better book a hotel in knock (if you really have to ) .because if mayo win .everyone will be there to see the miracle for themselves ..

lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Two weeks today - There will be some craic...It's written in the Stars. I can't wait. The atmosphere will be electric and the craic will be mighty. It will be be an unofficial Bank Holiday in Mayo!!!

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Will cora Staunton play.

» Add a new message to this topic