FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > so would you approach someone you find attractive in public and try get there number

so would you approach someone you find attractive in public and try get there number

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering how many people would approach someone in public say for example in gym and chat them up ask for there number etc. I personally don't have the confidence to do it also in case they have bf but have friends who have no problem doing it . So how many fabbers are brave enough to do it lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"He who dares Roders, like the French say Jawohl!!!!"

I would do it no bother.

Never done it myself but strangely enough it's happened 3 times in the last week , once in a pub which isn't unusual and once at a deli counter in a petrol station which I thought was a little bit forward and I was slightly embarrassed . Third time was a very inappropriate work situation and he didn't get my number . Funny thing about it is I've recently changed my number and I can't remember it so I look like a dumb fxxx when I'm asked . There are so many ways to contact people on social media these days don't really see the need to be putting someone on the spot like that tbh .

I'd never do it but have been asked for mine before.strangely one time I even had my kids with me

I would definitely do it x

Nope

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

How did people meet before the Internet? Did they send Polaroids of the cocks to each other?

"I'd never do it but have been asked for mine before.strangely one time I even had my kids with me "

Not really sure how I'd feel about that , I think I'd find it disrespectful and the very least very uncomfortable .

"How did people meet before the Internet? Did they send Polaroids of the cocks to each other?

"

They used the back of the buy and sell .

All depends on circumstances stances, recently I was in a bus to Birmingham airport from work and this lady sat beside me we had the best craic and at the end up I had her phone number and got a hug

Nope not here

Im to shy

Nope never asked and ive never been asked for mine

"Just wondering how many people would approach someone in public say for example in gym and chat them up ask for there number etc. I personally don't have the confidence to do it also in case they have bf but have friends who have no problem doing it . So how many fabbers are brave enough to do it lol "
I'd have no problem asking if you don't ask you don't get lol

When i was younger i would of not now.

"I'd never do it but have been asked for mine before.strangely one time I even had my kids with me "
Jesus that's weird asking when your with your kids defo wouldn't be doing that lol

"How did people meet before the Internet? Did they send Polaroids of the cocks to each other?

Why would you go up someone in middle day and chat them up if you found them attractive that's question I'm asking some aren't comfortable doing it others are obviously we meet people at social events but that's not what my thread is about so less the bitchy comments please lol

"

I've never chatted anyone up. We'd get talking and go with the flow if we click. There is a woman who works in the local shop, big busty blonde, mad for her, would love to have a way of asking her out, but it won't happen. So I'll keep her for fantasy wanks. Don't know if this is mean or not, but there was a nice girl i use to see on the bus every week, we started exchanging hello's, then shortly after little talks about it been a long day or whatever, and she asked for my number on a full bus, had to say no even though i thought she was nice, just for the embarrassment of been asked on the bus in front of people. Said i was in a relationship but she was clearly embarrassed. Kind of regretted that, but was kind of panicky when it happened, and its why I'd never do a public encounter like you say OP

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Isn't this how most of us met our partners/lovers before tinder etc

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"Isn't this how most of us met our partners/lovers before tinder etc"
that's it it's the traditional way

"Just wondering how many people would approach someone in public say for example in gym and chat them up ask for there number etc. I personally don't have the confidence to do it also in case they have bf but have friends who have no problem doing it . So how many fabbers are brave enough to do it lol "

I always wanted to give my number to the sexy lady in the post office, but pity she's married so I didn't, love the chat with her love to bone her too

By *eisurepleasureMan  over a year ago

belfast

Noooo i cant take the walk of shame after

Only be tempted once to brave it

Was to late

He drove away

I've never been brave enough to do it but have had a few guys ask me for my number while I served them in work

By *o hassleMan  over a year ago

moira

"When i was younger i would of not now."

You are younger now !!!

If there was eye contact and a smile I'd strike up a conversation, maybe enquire about another half. If it went well I'd ask...if it wasn't working out I'd wish her a nice day.

But creepy to ask solely for a number.

When I was younger never would i do it. I was racked with self doubt. I'm not pretty enough, thin enough. Now in my 40s I know I am a sexy , strong confident woman . Yes I would flirt and ask for a number. What's the worst they can say .. no , so what move on

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I'm too shy, especially in public. Thank God for Fab and Winks

By *onygirl19Woman  over a year ago

co dublin

"If there was eye contact and a smile I'd strike up a conversation, maybe enquire about another half. If it went well I'd ask...if it wasn't working out I'd wish her a nice day.

But creepy to ask solely for a number. "

sometimes you gotta just take a chance ! I remember when my daughter was a baby and I was so totally on my own , I was in SuperValu car park and this gorgeous guy got out of his car , there was eye contact and that moment when you get butterflies . We stared at each other , but because I had a small baby in tow I'm sure he assumed I was in a relationship . I actually messaged a male friend to ask what I should do , I wanted to leave a note on his windscreen , but like a dope I didn't . It's still gets to me to this day . Why didn't I just say , hi how are you , do you fancy a coffee ?

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"If there was eye contact and a smile I'd strike up a conversation, maybe enquire about another half. If it went well I'd ask...if it wasn't working out I'd wish her a nice day.

But creepy to ask solely for a number. sometimes you gotta just take a chance ! I remember when my daughter was a baby and I was so totally on my own , I was in SuperValu car park and this gorgeous guy got out of his car , there was eye contact and that moment when you get butterflies . We stared at each other , but because I had a small baby in tow I'm sure he assumed I was in a relationship . I actually messaged a male friend to ask what I should do , I wanted to leave a note on his windscreen , but like a dope I didn't . It's still gets to me to this day . Why didn't I just say , hi how are you , do you fancy a coffee ? "

Reminds me of Hotel Transylvania and the Zing and you missed it

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh, I know!

If there was eye contact with a smile I'd chat, once I noticed no rings, I'd suggest meeting up.

Life is for living.

It's a difficult one to get right when out in public.....if there is eye contact and a smile.....i'd often chance a "good morning"...and if the lady leaves it open for further conversation then a chat......after that you can always leave a few hints about how to make contact in a more discreet fashion.....ask about work mention you work in such and such etc....leaves it open for more discreet contact through social media etc

» Add a new message to this topic