FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Positivity!!

Positivity!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the forum has been a bit like the past few days, why am I blocked and general threads degrading women etc... And some just smell of pure BS!!! So for all the genuine people out there tell us something good that happened to you recently it has restored your faith in humanity or the world

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I ran to the chemist the other day to get some medicine for my little man. When I went to pay i discovered that the little demons that live in my house (I didn't do it and I don't know) had broken my bank card in half.

I had no cash and told the lady I'd be back later. There was a lady next to me who paid for it and just told me when my boy was feeling better to drop the money into the chemist and the girls could put it back on her account.

By *aythekiddMan  over a year ago

Carlow

A little kid came up to me and proceeded to spend the next 10 minutes telling me how cool transformers were.

Like just randomly walked up, said "Hi" and launched straight into it, only stopping to ask me questions like; "Which one is your favourite?" or "Do you have any of the toys at home?"

His mother tried to stop him and kept apologizing but he was having none of it, and it didn't bother me in the slightest, if fact I thought it was brilliant.

Whole day brightened up after that Coolest kid I ever met.

Go google the little book of sound. It's a new campaign to encourage more of what you have shared. It really is nice to be nice.

The staff in the hotel I'm staying in now know I can't claim alcohol back just food, so I just pay for my dinner etcetera and they give me the beep for free so ever time I leave I buy them all flowers and chocolates and every time I arrive again I do the same they are kind to me so I am kind to them and every one is happy and smiling. One or two have been a little more kind but that's a story for another thread another day lol

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

Today I met up with someone I haven't seen in a really long time and it made me

By *adame BWoman  over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

I love pay it forward mentality, some great stories here. Lovely thread OP. This has made me smile thank you

"I love pay it forward mentality, some great stories here. Lovely thread OP. This has made me smile thank you"

Awk you are very welcome!

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Some little kid offered me his seat on the DART the other day...

(Didn't know whether to give the cheeky monkey

a clip around the ear or not ) but just smiled and said...

"Thanks very much but your okay"

Great to see a mannerly young man

Some ladies kindly lent me their husbands to play with last weekend, restored my faith in swinging (Jilly)

Loughlinstown

"Some ladies kindly lent me their husbands to play with last weekend, restored my faith in swinging (Jilly)"

-------------------

Restores my faith in humanity so so much. It's just a shame that Joe Duffy never reports on all the joy and happiness that swinging can brings

We live in hope for that day though ...

Was in the park the other day, rat popped out of a hole, kept peeking out but was afraid, so my niece made me feed the rat cos it wasn't fair to only feed the ducks and the rat would be sad. Not a fan of rats and definitely not feeding them, but it was nice of her to make ME do it

"Some ladies kindly lent me their husbands to play with last weekend, restored my faith in swinging (Jilly)

-------------------

Restores my faith in humanity so so much. It's just a shame that Joe Duffy never reports on all the joy and happiness that swinging can brings

We live in hope for that day though ..."

Haha this made me giggle

Loughlinstown

"Some ladies kindly lent me their husbands to play with last weekend, restored my faith in swinging (Jilly)

-------------------

Haha this made me giggle "

---------

Am sure there's just a "Worldy" journalist

out there reading these words right now...

So, here's a title for you

"HOW SWINGING SHARING IS REALLY CARING!"

By *shoreMan  over a year ago

cork

Simple as...the world is full of nice people

-------------------

Haha this made me giggle

---------

Am sure there's just a "Worldy" journalist

out there reading these words right now...

So, here's a title for you

"HOW SWINGING SHARING IS REALLY CARING!" "

Share your husband, make someone's day

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I was in the city centre a eile back looking for a business premises where I had to drop in an invoice before the morning.. I was walking up and down deserted street looking for it but couldn't find it. Eventually this young lady who was standing close by offered to help as she came over and asked "here luv, are ya lookin' for business?" "Yes", I replied "but I can't find it despite looking for the last half hour". She smiled and told me to follow her. I was impressed by the way she was prepared to go out of her way to help me. It turned out she even worked for the company I was looking for as she led me into a dark alley, whipped up her rather short skirt, dropped her knickers, bent over and said "stick it in there".

It was an A4 envelope so I had to roll it up but what a helpful company,and they say customer service is dead!

"I was in the city centre a eile back looking for a business premises where I had to drop in an invoice before the morning.. I was walking up and down deserted street looking for it but couldn't find it. Eventually this young lady who was standing close by offered to help as she came over and asked "here luv, are ya lookin' for business?" "Yes", I replied "but I can't find it despite looking for the last half hour". She smiled and told me to follow her. I was impressed by the way she was prepared to go out of her way to help me. It turned out she even worked for the company I was looking for as she led me into a dark alley, whipped up her rather short skirt, dropped her knickers, bent over and said "stick it in there".

It was an A4 envelope so I had to roll it up but what a helpful company,and they say customer service is dead!

"

» Add a new message to this topic