FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sprint or a marathon

Sprint or a marathon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious to know what you good folks on here like/prefer.

I like a nice long session plenty of mutual foreplay etc then loads of good sex...i was talking to a friend and she was saying that a good hard quickie turns her on more than a long session.

Be interesting to see what you all favour.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dub

I enjoy both! Sometimes a good hard quickie is all I have time for lol it's rare I get a long session

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love long slow sensuous sessions..lots of teasing and foreplay before climax...33 seconds is usually enough

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It depends. I usually like to have a long session..... several hours or an all nighter..... sometimes it's nice to start of with a quick fuck with a sense of urgency just to release and get it out of the way and then continue using the rest of the time at a nice relaxed pace. Depends on the circumstances.

By *omcat2014rMan  over a year ago

Athlone/Tullamore

"It depends. I usually like to have a long session..... several hours or an all nighter..... sometimes it's nice to start of with a quick fuck with a sense of urgency just to release and get it out of the way and then continue using the rest of the time at a nice relaxed pace. Depends on the circumstances."
Totally agree after the initial session is out of way it great to take time

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"It depends. I usually like to have a long session..... several hours or an all nighter..... sometimes it's nice to start of with a quick fuck with a sense of urgency just to release and get it out of the way and then continue using the rest of the time at a nice relaxed pace. Depends on the circumstances."

Before work? Hot and heavy quickly. In the evenings or weekends, I prefer a 26.2 mile course

That's a shame

Good hard quickie is often all that time allows and this certainly has its benefits once both parties leave satisfied and smiling which is the ultimate aim

It really does depend on my mood. Both can be equally as pleasurable.

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

With kids in the house it's normally a quicky both of us laying on our side with me playing with my wife's clit while I fuck her and she's normally the first one too climax

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I love long slow sensuous sessions..lots of teasing and foreplay before climax...33 seconds is usually enough "

I'd have to stop for a sandwich if I went that long!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Www. Whip it in whip it out and give it a wipe lol

"It depends. I usually like to have a long session..... several hours or an all nighter..... sometimes it's nice to start of with a quick fuck with a sense of urgency just to release and get it out of the way and then continue using the rest of the time at a nice relaxed pace. Depends on the circumstances.

"

» Add a new message to this topic