FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Road rage

Road rage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umps OP   Man  over a year ago

city

Have you ever experienced road rage or seen road rage...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

Seen a few mad moves on m50 1 morning heading to airport 1 was a lad in a rigid truck fully loaded with sand bullying a lad nearly into the side of another car just swerved at him some lunatics on the road .another was with me lorry tryed to force me into the ditch but it back fired and he caught a bolt sticking out an inch and he smashed his mirror so had a laugh about that

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Years ago, my mate parked outside Ritcher Sounds on the quays while I went in to collect a new amp. A man driving a coach pulled behind the car and says to my friend

"You better bloody move your car now before I fucking run right over you prick!"

...Bad move as my mate was a Garda

So, out with the badge, waved down a colleague on a passing motorbike and details taken

Made sure to give Mr Coach driver a little wink and smile as I put my brand new amp into the boot

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hell ya i have gotten some and have aslo gave some anger issues maybe

You see it a lot with members of the travelling community they jump out of their new transits armed to the hilt with hatchets and attitute if somebody cuts them up on the way to a funeral , a wedding or on their way to burgle a pensioner

Had one guy try to cut me off two lanes into one. At the lights my car door was opened and I was punched in the face and body over and over. He then walked back to his car did a u turn and drove off.

Everyone all around me was in shock blood every where.

Up to the last minute in court he said he didn't do it.

But he got 200 hrs community service.

» Add a new message to this topic