FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Accommodation

Accommodation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On this around 4 months now and see that a majority can't Accom for reasons of their own. Does this hinder a meet? And what do others use? I'm not into car sex or dogging just my preference. My budget doesn't stretch to costly hotels, usually i pick someone who can accomodate. But those that can't might be losing out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I am sure there's a number of reasons like kids at home,house sharing,living with parents,husbands,wife's, some may think of their home as their castle and don't wish to being strangers home for a shag

But are they missing out I doubth it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say yes . I'm separated living with parents at moment so I can't accommodate. Sometimes I don't mind sharing hotel expense but can't be at that all the time.

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

Love this...all the posts about guys forming a sentence, having a braim, taking nice pics..not being crude..

.and all along all we need is an empty bed..

.im sure its not how you meant it op...but im pissing myself here..

"Love this...all the posts about guys forming a sentence, having a braim, taking nice pics..not being crude..

.and all along all we need is an empty bed..

.im sure its not how you meant it op...but im pissing myself here.. "

Please nooooo, I didn't mean it to sound in any way that we just needed an empty bed. I was curious to know those that can't accommodate and don't have the means to pay hotel rates, is it just a social or what exactly.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

I can always accomodate ..doesn't necessarily mean I'll get a meet though

I don't accom I live with adult children . Sometimes I post up a meet and get inundated by fellas who reckon because they can accom that I should meet them with no other criteria mentioned no pics and usually a blank profile to go on . So lots of guys imagine all they need is an empty bed to score here

"I don't accom I live with adult children . Sometimes I post up a meet and get inundated by fellas who reckon because they can accom that I should meet them with no other criteria mentioned no pics and usually a blank profile to go on . So lots of guys imagine all they need is an empty bed to score here "

This was what I wondered which was the reason for asking. I could accommodate if I wanted but it's really not worth the aggro.

I think some people put they can't accommodate so they aren't bombarded with messages but they could for the right person(people)

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"I don't accom I live with adult children . Sometimes I post up a meet and get inundated by fellas who reckon because they can accom that I should meet them with no other criteria mentioned no pics and usually a blank profile to go on . So lots of guys imagine all they need is an empty bed to score here

This was what I wondered which was the reason for asking. I could accommodate if I wanted but it's really not worth the aggro. "

Now I'm confused... you can accommodate if you want to but complain you can't get meets because others can't?

It's your right not to accommodate if you don't want to strangers coming into your home etc I do understand.

But you seem to think that others do not have the right to make similar decisions.

I do accommodate but it's always more comfortable to do so with someone I already know...

It's a bit help that's for sure. Still need to have something about you though

Our budget is tight as well especially playing twice even three times a week 80 euro give or take the cheapest hotel that adds up on the third meet...

We cant accom because we live with family. Rents are too dear for us due too a bypass being built in an around our town.. so landlords have upped there rent sky high and are getting it.. compare too when the work wasnt here.

So we mostly do dogging i know its not your scene but it doesnt really have too be your thinking of dogging. It can be simply prearranged outdoor fun in a secure an safe area thats what we do 8 times out of 10 so most of our dogging isnt the old type dogging pull up in a carpark an its free for all that type...

I can accommodate any time

"I can accommodate any time"

I can't accom - and I wouldn't even if I could (maybe one or two exceptions) ... but wouldn't you be wary about having strangers in your house?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I've had several meets with men at their place that state they can't accommodate. It normally takes one or two hotel meets until both parties involved feel comfy to meet at their place or sometimes just good planning and a sound conversation,

"I've had several meets with men at their place that state they can't accommodate. It normally takes one or two hotel meets until both parties involved feel comfy to meet at their place or sometimes just good planning and a sound conversation, "

Yeah, you'd have to be pretty sure someone isn't going to nick the family silver - or the host doesn't have hidden cameras.

By *o hassleMan  over a year ago

moira

"I can accommodate any time

I can't accom - and I wouldn't even if I could (maybe one or two exceptions) ... but wouldn't you be wary about having strangers in your house?"

I can't accom - and I wouldn't even if I could (maybe one or two exceptions) ... but wouldn't you be wary about having strangers in your house?

"

I don't think you'd nick me silver.

Or you realise I don't have any and am nowhere near tech savvy enough to put in cameras lol

Was always able to accomadate untill I recently moved didn't always get a meet or a social kinda sucked

By *o hassleMan  over a year ago

moira

I don't think you'd nick me silver.

Or you realise I don't have any and am nowhere near tech savvy enough to put in cameras lol"

So that's an invite ?

Often wonder that myself have to laugh when I see can't accomodate and can't travel...um so what do you want.

More than likely hotel meet

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

To accommodate on a first meet if your willing to accommodate I think is pretty risky not knocking the people that do . But inviting someone you don't really know into your home takes alot of trust. My home is my security blanket and also my children's....

"More than likely hotel meet"

But if they can't travel do they teleport themselves lol

Most use hotels easier and very discreet.

I can accom but only with people i have met before.you have to be careful who you bring to your home.

By *niceguy-Man  over a year ago

dublin

I can accommodate but would never on a first or second meet only with people i meet on a regular basis as we have built up a trust and friendship over time

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

"I don't accom I live with adult children . Sometimes I post up a meet and get inundated by fellas who reckon because they can accom that I should meet them with no other criteria mentioned no pics and usually a blank profile to go on . So lots of guys imagine all they need is an empty bed to score here

This was what I wondered which was the reason for asking. I could accommodate if I wanted but it's really not worth the aggro. "

Life circumstances, or discretion or security.

I can accommodate, but would always meet where the lady is most comfortable, hotel etc.

By *imeoutaloneMan  over a year ago

Dublin to Westmeath

Even though I can and will accommodate my meets have been split 50 50 between there's or mine. Not entirely by design but it's usually about what the woman is comfortable with.

"I've had several meets with men at their place that state they can't accommodate. It normally takes one or two hotel meets until both parties involved feel comfy to meet at their place or sometimes just good planning and a sound conversation, "

I agree totally with this. I can accomodate occasionally but I'll only accommodate couples who i consider friends and have met once or twice

"More than likely hotel meet

But if they can't travel do they teleport themselves lol"

Public transport ? ... stating you can't travel to me means you don't have a car / don't drive ... ( where there's a will there's a way ) ...

I'd rather hotels. I'm weird, I'd be freaked going to someone's house incase they didn't clean it or something

Kids are back in school soon, I might start working from home again and get some handyman calling to my house roleplay going on

"I'd rather hotels. I'm weird, I'd be freaked going to someone's house incase they didn't clean it or something

Kids are back in school soon, I might start working from home again and get some handyman calling to my house roleplay going on "

I'm a builder

on the hill NordWest of

I like men that accommodate, they normally cook dinner for me.

"I am sure there's a number of reasons like kids at home,house sharing,living with parents,husbands,wife's, some may think of their home as their castle and don't wish to being strangers home for a shag

But are they missing out I doubth it "

Yes its a bitch the wife just wont allow it I HEAR YOU LOL

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

"I'd rather hotels. I'm weird, I'd be freaked going to someone's house incase they didn't clean it or something

Kids are back in school soon, I might start working from home again and get some handyman calling to my house roleplay going on "

Van Driver, might have a delivery for you in my Snickers ??

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

OP has gone UNLOS, so can't even get a home on Fab

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

"OP has gone UNLOS, so can't even get a home on Fab "

Can you accommodate him John within his budget

Dunboyne & Dublin

"OP has gone UNLOS, so can't even get a home on Fab

Can you accommodate him John within his budget "

No chance! I charge premium rates for this week hovel in the middle of nowhere in Meath. No pay, no stay

on the hill NordWest of

Can you accommodate him John within his budget "

It was a she...just sayin

Dunboyne & Dublin

It was a she...just sayin"

Ah! I'd spring for hotel so.

Not that I am sexist or anything

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

It was a she...just sayin"

She walks like beauty through the night..out of fab

Ive a great plan for you 2 that involves dublin, hotels and with sound conversation lol

Hmmmmmm

I can never accomodate

But i dont look for those that can

This drives me wrong

Nor would i expect someone that can to use their home

» Add a new message to this topic