FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Game of thrones

Game of thrones

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many fans have we got here. I can't wait for the last episode

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i cant wait to see the Night Kings Dragon, Glad it didnt follow the books as you never know whats going to happen

That bad boy will breath ice I tell you. So sad though one of kalesis children is a white walker

i feel for Jon Snow myself as he went on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and couldnt answer the first Question as he knew nothing ;0( I hope the Night King kicks the shite out of them next week as itwould be the perfect ending,,

Shocking response

Cant wait

By *erverts AnonymousMan  over a year ago

Darkest desires

Iv actually never seen an episode..

By *ystery013Man  over a year ago

West Donegal

The show is amazing. Season one, I'm like yuck the Queen and her brother even if they are sexy. Season seven rolls around and I'm full on for some auntie-nephew relations what is wrong with me ha ha

By *hatty GuyMan  over a year ago

The Borough of St Peter

Sooo excited for the next ep but also so sad it's the last one til 2019! Trump could have nuked us all by then!

"Sooo excited for the next ep but also so sad it's the last one til 2019! Trump could have nuked us all by then! "

He is hopefully watching greys 8th himself .. he'll wait till after

By *edRoxyxWoman  over a year ago

Mayo

2019?!!!

Looking forward to see the next one its getting good

[Removed by poster at 22/08/17 08:06:32]

"Iv actually never seen an episode.. "

Get watching dude

Can't wait to see next one and I would love a night of hot sex with the mother of Dragon's

"The show is amazing. Season one, I'm like yuck the Queen and her brother even if they are sexy. Season seven rolls around and I'm full on for some auntie-nephew relations what is wrong with me ha ha "

Amazing how quickly a bit of family relations become normal

"2019?!!! "

Till the next series. .. no way

Can't believe the dragon

"Can't believe the dragon "

It was predicted right at the start .. an ice dragon

By *arry and AnnCouple  over a year ago

Louth

I dont think the dragon will spit ice.. blue fire perhaps but changing from fire to ice would involve an entire anatomy redesign! Then again, its all fantasy..

By *edRoxyxWoman  over a year ago

Mayo

"2019?!!!

Till the next series. .. no way "

That's what I thought!

"I dont think the dragon will spit ice.. blue fire perhaps but changing from fire to ice would involve an entire anatomy redesign! Then again, its all fantasy.. "

There may be some elements of this programme where fantasy rules ... we are talking about a zombie dragon .. anything is possible

Jon snow apparently kills Daenery. You heard it here first

By *arry and AnnCouple  over a year ago

Louth

And tyrion is going into battle on the hounds shoulders wearing a trenchcoat.

leave tyrion out of this .. he's my secret crush ...

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

Next week shall be very interesting

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

RIP Viserion... but where in hell did the Night King get those big ass chains?? Ah he just had them lying about

meath

"RIP Viserion... but where in hell did the Night King get those big ass chains?? Ah he just had them lying about

"

they must have got them in fairyhouse market lol

"RIP Viserion... but where in hell did the Night King get those big ass chains?? Ah he just had them lying about

"

A few things didn't add up ..the chains .. why did Jon not just get on the bloody dragon.... where did uncle benji appear from and how did dyne get there so quick ..but I must remind myself it's not really life

they must have got them in fairyhouse market lol"

They were 3 for a tenner ..great value .. dragon pulling chains

Dublin

they must have got them in fairyhouse market lol"

That made me laugh out loud!!

"Can't believe the dragon

It was predicted right at the start .. an ice dragon "

Yeah but it's not fair!!! Dam you Jon snow!

Dublin

A few things didn't add up ..the chains .. why did Jon not just get on the bloody dragon.... where did uncle benji appear from and how did dyne get there so quick ..but I must remind myself it's not really life "

Do you not think the pace has become really fast? Attention to detail has fallen by the wayside and the time is jumping by weeks and months? In previous seasons we saw Daenyrs fall in love with Kgal Drogo and we saw Jons relationship evolve with Ygritte. This time around, hes injured in bed and tells he he cant bend the knee and calls her Dani. Next week ill exoect to see them in bed. I wish HBO would slow it down a tiny morsel.

A few things didn't add up ..the chains .. why did Jon not just get on the bloody dragon.... where did uncle benji appear from and how did dyne get there so quick ..but I must remind myself it's not really life

Do you not think the pace has become really fast? Attention to detail has fallen by the wayside and the time is jumping by weeks and months? In previous seasons we saw Daenyrs fall in love with Kgal Drogo and we saw Jons relationship evolve with Ygritte. This time around, hes injured in bed and tells he he cant bend the knee and calls her Dani. Next week ill exoect to see them in bed. I wish HBO would slow it down a tiny morsel. "

God yes I agree. As much as I love it and I do its leaving me in a tailspin. . And I really don't think anything will come of Jon and dyni. I can't get over him bending the knee... how will that go down in the north ... sansas rise I think

Awesome show i can't wait till the spinoffs maybe they will show them in 2018 ?

The Borough of St Peter

A few things didn't add up ..the chains .. why did Jon not just get on the bloody dragon.... where did uncle benji appear from and how did dyne get there so quick ..but I must remind myself it's not really life "

They're magic ice chains

Jon has a habit of running towards trouble instead of withdrawing at an appropriate time. Tbf it is hard to withdraw when you're so near to the end...

Uncle Benjen is/was part white walker so he is magically aware of when there's some white walker/Stark beef going down.

Not sure who you mean by Dyne but I thought Gendry making it back in what seemed like a couple of hours, then a Supersonic raven down to Dragonstone followed by 3 Supersonic dragons to beyond the wall all in one night... really? They should have been on that island for days!

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

This season has been incredible, if too short and feeling a little rushed at times. I didn't think they'd be able to top the dragon attack on the Lannister troops but last night did it. Can't wait to see how the season finale plays out.

It's gonna be a long wait for the final season.

Dublin

They're magic ice chains

Jon has a habit of running towards trouble instead of withdrawing at an appropriate time. Tbf it is hard to withdraw when you're so near to the end...

Uncle Benjen is/was part white walker so he is magically aware of when there's some white walker/Stark beef going down.

Not sure who you mean by Dyne but I thought Gendry making it back in what seemed like a couple of hours, then a Supersonic raven down to Dragonstone followed by 3 Supersonic dragons to beyond the wall all in one night... really? They should have been on that island for days!

"

Thats what im saying! Theres been a huge surge in the time travel/ gaps in time that i felt deflated and cheated ( yes! cheated that HBO could try fool us like this) After watching for so long, theres huge chunks of the story and details missing. Im telling you, theres a banging session with Jon and Daernys in the last episode. There has to be, right???

They're magic ice chains

Thats what im saying! Theres been a huge surge in the time travel/ gaps in time that i felt deflated and cheated ( yes! cheated that HBO could try fool us like this) After watching for so long, theres huge chunks of the story and details missing. Im telling you, theres a banging session with Jon and Daernys in the last episode. There has to be, right??? "

You could say they can't, their related but I think that barrier had already been broken

I don't know I'm not convinced. .she is gone so hard and asexual. I don't think she will but i do think they're a great alliance. . The power of the tygerians. . Now is tyrion a tygerian as well , has his dragon become an ice dragon

meath

It just keeps getting more exciting and very intersting every week but its coming to a close soon unfortunately

They're magic ice chains

Thats what im saying! Theres been a huge surge in the time travel/ gaps in time that i felt deflated and cheated ( yes! cheated that HBO could try fool us like this) After watching for so long, theres huge chunks of the story and details missing. Im telling you, theres a banging session with Jon and Daernys in the last episode. There has to be, right???

You could say they can't, their related but I think that barrier had already been broken

I don't know I'm not convinced. .she is gone so hard and asexual. I don't think she will but i do think they're a great alliance. . The power of the tygerians. . Now is tyrion a tygerian as well , has his dragon become an ice dragon"

Greek !

Thats all I read here

I say read .....

"This season has been incredible, if too short and feeling a little rushed at times. I didn't think they'd be able to top the dragon attack on the Lannister troops but last night did it. Can't wait to see how the season finale plays out.

Some scene red keep. . Wow. You could feel the heat. Yes it's rushed and I think all the fans are feeling it. I've loved deanerys change from week lady to heartless as she burned two lords ..

It's gonna be a long wait for the final season. "

Got a bit of a crush on Gillie

"Got a bit of a crush on Gillie "

Ahh her and Sam the only truly happy relationship on the whole show

Dublin

"Got a bit of a crush on Gillie

Ahh her and Sam the only truly happy relationship on the whole show "

I like Sam! hes a lovable quirky lad that hasnt come to shine yet.Hes just there at the moment, popping in out. He ll come into his own in the final season and might become the Kings Hand. who knows!! Jaysus ill be baldy like kojak by the time this ends...ha!!

meath

I like Sam! hes a lovable quirky lad that hasnt come to shine yet.Hes just there at the moment, popping in out. He ll come into his own in the final season and might become the Kings Hand. who knows!! Jaysus ill be baldy like kojak by the time this ends...ha!! "

lol

I like Sam! hes a lovable quirky lad that hasnt come to shine yet.Hes just there at the moment, popping in out. He ll come into his own in the final season and might become the Kings Hand. who knows!! Jaysus ill be baldy like kojak by the time this ends...ha!! "

Oh I love that Sam hand to the king or queen. He's gorgeous so gentle and wise in his own way.

Now no one wants a lady baldy and looking like kojak. I really can't wait to see the last episode. . I think it'll tie up nothing just lead us into the finale series

Dublin

I like Sam! hes a lovable quirky lad that hasnt come to shine yet.Hes just there at the moment, popping in out. He ll come into his own in the final season and might become the Kings Hand. who knows!! Jaysus ill be baldy like kojak by the time this ends...ha!!

Oh I love that Sam hand to the king or queen. He's gorgeous so gentle and wise in his own way.

Now no one wants a lady baldy and looking like kojak. I really can't wait to see the last episode. . I think it'll tie up nothing just lead us into the finale series "

I dont think Dani or Cersei will take the iron throne. Dani had a foreshadowing in a previous season where she had a vision of the iron throne covered in snow. So her vision is telling her jon snow will take the throne maybe? She saw Khal Drogo and her dead baby in her vision. Maybe she foresaw her own death.

The Borough of St Peter

Now no one wants a lady baldy and looking like kojak. I really can't wait to see the last episode. . I think it'll tie up nothing just lead us into the finale series "

Love Sam and Gilly, he gives us big lads hope getting with a Wildling fox like her

He should have been listening when she basically read that Rhaeghar and Ned's sister got married and had a little baby Jon Snow though. Listen to your woman Samwell!

Now no one wants a lady baldy and looking like kojak. I really can't wait to see the last episode. . I think it'll tie up nothing just lead us into the finale series

Love Sam and Gilly, he gives us big lads hope getting with a Wildling fox like her

He should have been listening when she basically read that Rhaeghar and Ned's sister got married and had a little baby Jon Snow though. Listen to your woman Samwell!

All men should listen to the women ... we are wise "

The Borough of St Peter

All men should listen to the women ... we are wise "

no arguments here!

All men should listen to the women ... we are wise

no arguments here! "

I like your attitude

The Borough of St Peter

no arguments here!

I like your attitude "

GOT is all about empowered women with men running around doing their bidding. Even Sansa's the real power in the north. Women rule, literally

no arguments here!

I like your attitude

GOT is all about empowered women with men running around doing their bidding. Even Sansa's the real power in the north. Women rule, literally"

Don't know about sansa .. little finger is still pulling her strings .. but the other women yes most definitely right from the start the women were strong in this show.

The Borough of St Peter

no arguments here!

I like your attitude

GOT is all about empowered women with men running around doing their bidding. Even Sansa's the real power in the north. Women rule, literally

Don't know about sansa .. little finger is still pulling her strings .. but the other women yes most definitely right from the start the women were strong in this show. "

I think Sansa has the measure of Littlefinger and is letting him think he's winning. I guess we'll find out next week! or in two years..

Dublin

no arguments here!

I like your attitude

Don't know about sansa .. little finger is still pulling her strings .. but the other women yes most definitely right from the start the women were strong in this show. "

Littlefinger's end is coming..i can feel it . It wont be Arya that kills him but Sensa herself. Hes tried to pit the sisters against each other but Sansa will remain true and loyal to her family and cut his throat with the catspaw dagger.

I need to stop... im going into a headspin...lol

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"

At a Homebase just beyond the wall. Lol

At a Homebase just beyond the wall. Lol"

It was Woodies. ... better value

meath

Just watching it again to make sure i didnt miss anything lol

"Just watching it again to make sure i didnt miss anything lol"

Three times I watched it and I'll probably go a forth .. I love when the hound says cunt.. I hate that word but he was made to say it ..

meath

"Just watching it again to make sure i didnt miss anything lol

Three times I watched it and I'll probably go a forth .. I love when the hound says cunt.. I hate that word but he was made to say it .."

i dont like the word meself it was funny when he said it to the red lad lol

Three times I watched it and I'll probably go a forth .. I love when the hound says cunt.. I hate that word but he was made to say it .. i dont like the word meself it was funny when he said it to the red lad lol "

Your a cunt and your mouths moving ... line of the series. Not many laughs this series but that was funny

meath

Three times I watched it and I'll probably go a forth .. I love when the hound says cunt.. I hate that word but he was made to say it .. i dont like the word meself it was funny when he said it to the red lad lol

Your a cunt and your mouths moving ... line of the series. Not many laughs this series but that was funny "

Dublin

Three times I watched it and I'll probably go a forth .. I love when the hound says cunt.. I hate that word but he was made to say it .. i dont like the word meself it was funny when he said it to the red lad lol

Your a cunt and your mouths moving ... line of the series. Not many laughs this series but that was funny "

The hound and Thormound talking about Brienne. Thor says " i want her to have my babies, big fucking giant babies that will conquer the world"

meath

Roll on next monday nite

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Never got into got my oldest literally stops everything to watch it it's just not my thing.

Belfast

I don't think the final episode will tie anything up. It will leave more questions than answers.

It's been the same in every season..... the second last episode is usually the most enthralling and the last episode just lines everything up in and puts everything in place for the next season.

Your a cunt and your mouths moving ... line of the series. Not many laughs this series but that was funny

The hound and Thormound talking about Brienne. Thor says " i want her to have my babies, big fucking giant babies that will conquer the world" "

That was a bloody funny quote

I did think at the time they'd be some babies

"I don't think the final episode will tie anything up. It will leave more questions than answers.

It's been the same in every season..... the second last episode is usually the most enthralling and the last episode just lines everything up in and puts everything in place for the next season."

Yes I agree with you but let's see what happens. .. I think there'll be some surprises though

"Roll on next monday nite "

Can't wait

"Never got into got my oldest literally stops everything to watch it it's just not my thing. "

Ahh not for everyone. . But I'm a nerd

meath

Then will have to wait for walking dead lol

"Then will have to wait for walking dead lol "
I don't watch it

By *0shades 2000Man  over a year ago

coleraine

Huge fan last episode was phenomenal and I really really want to impregnate khalessi..... still I think someone's gonna die in the next episode.... don't think it'll be cersi just yet.... maybe littlefinger?

"Huge fan last episode was phenomenal and I really really want to impregnate khalessi..... still I think someone's gonna die in the next episode.... don't think it'll be cersi just yet.... maybe littlefinger? "

Just remember it's always someone we just don't expect ... I want Tyrion to impregnate me

By *0shades 2000Man  over a year ago

coleraine

"Huge fan last episode was phenomenal and I really really want to impregnate khalessi..... still I think someone's gonna die in the next episode.... don't think it'll be cersi just yet.... maybe littlefinger?

Just remember it's always someone we just don't expect ... I want Tyrion to impregnate me "

If you have a thing for short men I'm only 5ft 7

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

I once met Kit Harrington in Belfast. I had a smile at Dany's line about Jon being small, because he is quite short in real life. Seemed to be a genuinely nice guy, it must be said.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

How prominent a role does Sharon from Red Rock have

Dublin

"How prominent a role does Sharon from Red Rock have"

Wouldnt say she was a prominent character. She played Sissy , daughter of Craster who he married and is half sister to Gilly..Samwell Tarleys other half.

These inc3stuous relationships aint half hard to keep up with!!

"Huge fan last episode was phenomenal and I really really want to impregnate khalessi..... still I think someone's gonna die in the next episode.... don't think it'll be cersi just yet.... maybe littlefinger?

Just remember it's always someone we just don't expect ... I want Tyrion to impregnate me

If you have a thing for short men I'm only 5ft 7 "

That's to tall

"I once met Kit Harrington in Belfast. I had a smile at Dany's line about Jon being small, because he is quite short in real life. Seemed to be a genuinely nice guy, it must be said."

But a bit boring. .. anytime I've seen him interviewed it's been a snore fest. I've resigned him to the only if he doesn't talk pile

"How prominent a role does Sharon from Red Rock have"

I don't watch red Rock? ?

"How prominent a role does Sharon from Red Rock have

Wouldnt say she was a prominent character. She played Sissy , daughter of Craster who he married and is half sister to Gilly..Samwell Tarleys other half.

These inc3stuous relationships aint half hard to keep up with!! "

God your good. .. I bow to you

Dublin

God your good. .. I bow to you "

I think its rather sad Sally i might be good in a game of thrones pub quiz though!!

God your good. .. I bow to you

I think its rather sad Sally i might be good in a game of thrones pub quiz though!! "

Mis I thought I was obsessed you even more obsessed then me . .... I'm a wee bit jealous

One thing a bet no one noticed when Jon snow came out of the ice lake with his sword is the eyes on the wolf opened for a split second

Dublin

"One thing a bet no one noticed when Jon snow came out of the ice lake with his sword is the eyes on the wolf opened for a split second"

Nooooooooo really??? Feck i missed that!!!

"One thing a bet no one noticed when Jon snow came out of the ice lake with his sword is the eyes on the wolf opened for a split second

Nooooooooo really??? Feck i missed that!!! "

What no bloody way ... I'm going to look at that. .. how did I miss that

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

Fan but missed the last few mins of last episode. Did the king of the north hitch a ride

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

"One thing a bet no one noticed when Jon snow came out of the ice lake with his sword is the eyes on the wolf opened for a split second

What no bloody way ... I'm going to look at that. .. how did I miss that "

"Fan but missed the last few mins of last episode. Did the king of the north hitch a ride"

Uncle benji saved the day .. rode in saved Jon and sent him back to the wall before been eaten by whitewalkers. .. oh then you don't know about the ice dragon ... I suggest rewatching it

Howd i miss that... much go have a look!

Jon has 2 ride that other dragon? Not just kahleesi! Wee arya is ruthless as well but next week surely drogon rules the roost over the other 2 dragons white walker or not!

But now uncle benji is on the dark side?

"But now uncle benji is on the dark side? "

Uncle benji was always half white walker... it's why he's always there now he's just dead

The dragon is an ice dragon now ... will he breath ice ..fire and ice This was predicted at the start

Jon got home on uncle benjis horse

Suppose i never seen benji like that, just the saviour a few times! Lol the dead dragon has 2 go ice surely? But drogon will reign supreme over him in the end he bullied the other 2 from the get go!

What no bloody way ... I'm going to look at that. .. how did I miss that "

Don't think there's anything in it. Just a reflection.

What no bloody way ... I'm going to look at that. .. how did I miss that Don't think there's anything in it. Just a reflection. "

I checked it and seen nothing. . I think you were just over excited

By *orethanenough73Man  over a year ago

City centre

Could make for a fantastic air battle. Two fire dragons V's an ice dead army dragon ??

Belfast

Fire melts ice though plus two against one?

"Fire melts ice though plus two against one?"

Oh i don't think it'll be that simple. Something tells me zombie dragon will be the most powerful

"Could make for a fantastic air battle. Two fire dragons V's an ice dead army dragon ??"

When cold meets heat it creates a storm. .. just saying

Belfast

"Could make for a fantastic air battle. Two fire dragons V's an ice dead army dragon ??

When cold meets heat it creates a storm. .. just saying "

Ohhhhhh. Good point.

City centre

"Could make for a fantastic air battle. Two fire dragons V's an ice dead army dragon ??

When cold meets heat it creates a storm. .. just saying "

Could be exciting in the eye of the storm.

City centre

"Fire melts ice though plus two against one?"

I wonder if he'll breathe anything out at all. The finale will be bitter sweet.

I can see cersie hatching a plan with the ballista to attack while the dragons are fighting to wipe them out

"Fire melts ice though plus two against one?

I wonder if he'll breathe anything out at all. The finale will be bitter sweet."

Its not really a finale...just an episode leading up to the finale series. I think many questions will be unanswered. . Everything is the new series

Oh i don't think it'll be that simple. Something tells me zombie dragon will be the most powerful "

Zombie dragon won't feel any pain or get tired so it's got a major advantage over a live injured dragon

By *ork3SomeCouple  over a year ago

BaileSexy

I think we'll see Littlefingers demise in the next episode...hopefully by Sansa.

Finding there a marked difference since the show passed out the books. Hope a 'good' character dies in ep7 otherwise it's getting quite Hollywood.

Wonder what will happen with Unsullied and dothraki outside Highgarden.

Surely Cersei has a trap set for the meeting?

Im predicting the fall of the Wall and Jon Snow revealed to be a Targaryen

Oh i don't think it'll be that simple. Something tells me zombie dragon will be the most powerful

Zombie dragon won't feel any pain or get tired so it's got a major advantage over a live injured dragon "

Yes but like all white walkers valerian steel can kill him and they are all linked to the night king. He dies they all die

"I think we'll see Littlefingers demise in the next episode...hopefully by Sansa.

Finding there a marked difference since the show passed out the books. Hope a 'good' character dies in ep7 otherwise it's getting quite Hollywood.

Im predicting the fall of the Wall and Jon Snow revealed to be a Targaryen "

I'm predicting Jon snow revealed as well .. and tyrion I think it'll be tyrion. He's so vulnerable at the moment. In the clip did you notice Dynerus wasn't at the gathering .... the other big players were

Surely not drogon was the head honcho of the 3 and better end that dead ice dragon....

I was thinking same cersi had that smug look about her alrite and a trap seems worthy of her character! Snows background has got 2 come out especially now hes close 2 kahleesi!

"I was thinking same cersi had that smug look about her alrite and a trap seems worthy of her character! Snows background has got 2 come out especially now hes close 2 kahleesi! "

I definitely think cersi is up to something. . She watched her son jump from a window without flinching. I think she may be in trouble but I've a feeling tyrion though us a marked man

Remember Maggie the Frog (witch) told a young Cersi Lannister that in the future, 3 of her children will die before her etc and that she will die at the hands of the Valenqaur (which means little brother)

Which she really believes it to be her younger brother Tyrian. And that's why she hated him so much and she still believes he will kill her etc. Right so

Now the prophecy didn't mention a fourth child! So could the now pregnant Cersi die at birth or something by her 4th child who is the little brother of Geoffry, Tomlin and Marcella?

Dublin

"

Remember Maggie the Frog (witch) told a young Cersi Lannister that in the future, 3 of her children will die before her etc and that she will die at the hands of the Valenqaur (which means little brother)

Which she really believes it to be her younger brother Tyrian. And that's why she hated him so much and she still believes he will kill her etc. Right so

Now the prophecy didn't mention a fourth child! So could the now pregnant Cersi die at birth or something by her 4th child who is the little brother of Geoffry, Tomlin and Marcella? "

Nah..thats too easy. The pregnant Cersei will miscarry the baby. The witch didnt tell Cersei how many babies shed carry, she told her how many of her children would die. Cersei is going to have a horrible death based on the evil shes thrown out there. Tyrion will have a part to play in her death but i dont think he ll actually kill her.

Dublin

Throners i have a theory and dont kill me for asking you this but.....

Does any of you think that Bran is the Night King?

"Throners i have a theory and dont kill me for asking you this but.....

Does any of you think that Bran is the Night King? "

Yes and no. I have theory where Evil Bran is

Where's the hackers when ya need them

RELEASE ANOTHER EPISODE, DAM YOU

"

Now the prophecy didn't mention a fourth child! So could the now pregnant Cersi die at birth or something by her 4th child who is the little brother of Geoffry, Tomlin and Marcella? "

And made pregnant by Jamie. .. her brother. Cersi can't die in childbirth though. I have really thought about this and she can't die in childbirth. There will be no 4th child though and I've been saying a long time that jamie will kill cersi

Yes yes yes .... you are not alone on this one

Yes and no. I have theory where Evil Bran is "

Tell us your theory. ..please

"Where's the hackers when ya need them

RELEASE ANOTHER EPISODE, DAM YOU"

Naa it's the last one. . Enjoy the anticipation

Yes I think he is too.

The 3 eyed raven told him that he would never walk again but he will fly. People think it's when he wargs into a flying beast etc but I believe it's flying through time. Which he already has done.

Remember the we granny said in season one whilst he lay in bed that there has been a list of Brandon starks in the timeline but she gets confused because they all seem the same person to her.

Also I think he went back in time to convince the children of the forest not to create something to fight the first men when they were battling. And then they didn't believe him so captured and turned him to the night king.

When the children of the forest were sticking the dragon glass through the heart of the man to create a night king and Brandon was in his vision his hands and movements where in the exact same position and when it pierced his heart he moved about as if it was Brandon getting it done in real person!

I watch far to much Game of thrones shit ??

Yes I think he is too.

The 3 eyed raven told him that he would never walk again but he will fly. People think it's when he wargs into a flying beast etc but I believe it's flying through time. Which he already has done.

Remember the we granny said in season one whilst he lay in bed that there has been a list of Brandon starks in the timeline but she gets confused because they all seem the same person to her.

Also I think he went back in time to convince the children of the forest not to create something to fight the first men when they were battling. And then they didn't believe him so captured and turned him to the night king.

When the children of the forest were sticking the dragon glass through the heart of the man to create a night king and Brandon was in his vision his hands and movements where in the exact same position and when it pierced his heart he moved about as if it was Brandon getting it done in real person!

I watch far to much Game of thrones shit ??"

OMG your a true throner but there was links in that episode and bran is so detached since he went back. I think he's the missing link and I think he'll fly the ice dragon .. that dragon is no longer linked to the Tygarions. I do also have a life outside GOT ..

Dublin

Yes I think he is too.

I watch far to much Game of thrones shit ??"

Yayyyy i was thinking along those lines too.! Did you notice similar clothing with Bran and the Night King and when Bran is walking, the night king walks similar to him?

Its been niggling at me for weeks that Bran was marked by the Night Kings hand but we didnt know why.He marked himself

Yes I think he is too.

Yayyyy i was thinking along those lines too.! Did you notice similar clothing with Bran and the Night King and when Bran is walking, the night king walks similar to him?

Its been niggling at me for weeks that Bran was marked by the Night Kings hand but we didnt know why.He marked himself"

And who will kill the night king or will he rein supreme

Yes I think he is too.

Its been niggling at me for weeks that Bran was marked by the Night Kings hand but we didnt know why.He marked himself

And who will kill the night king or will he rein supreme "

Will the night king sit on the iRon throne

Dublin

Yes I think he is too.

And who will kill the night king or will he rein supreme "

Ive no idea ive thought it might not be a bad thing if the Night King won the final war. Its possible that the Night King will cease to exist and Bran will be released from the night kings body?

Ok im going around in circles again.!..

There's far to many similarities between the two that I can't look past. I believe Bran is the Night King.

I also believe in this episode coming the Moutain and the Hound will come to a head.

Giving the hound a lot of attention in the recent episode. Talking about how he got burnt and how much he doesn't like fire.

Cerci will obviously not be at the meeting without her bodyguard Moutain.

And Danny and Jon snow are with the hound at the minute. All set up for Clegane fight.

Also laughed so hard when the hound took of the white walkers jaw with the brick. Still laughing think about it

Dublin

"There's far to many similarities between the two that I can't look past. I believe Bran is the Night King.

I also believe in this episode coming the Moutain and the Hound will come to a head.

Giving the hound a lot of attention in the recent episode. Talking about how he got burnt and how much he doesn't like fire.

And Danny and Jon snow are with the hound at the minute. All set up for Clegane fight.

Also laughed so hard when the hound took of the white walkers jaw with the brick. Still laughing think about it "

I know all the main characters will die one by one but the hound has a bit to go before he dies. As well as the unfinished buisness with the mountain, he ll meet Arya Stark again, she could have killed him but didnt. Why?

Why did she spare him when.he was on her " list"

But is she preggers or is it a ploy to get jamie besotted again? As he will go 2 his death bed over it!

Yes I think he is too.

And who will kill the night king or will he rein supreme

Ive no idea ive thought it might not be a bad thing if the Night King won the final war. Its possible that the Night King will cease to exist and Bran will be released from the night kings body?

Ok im going around in circles again.!.. "

Oh god hadn't thought of that .. my head is spinning now

I love arya in it she has a few on her to do list still...... loving some of your theories here folks!

"There's far to many similarities between the two that I can't look past. I believe Bran is the Night King.

Also laughed so hard when the hound took of the white walkers jaw with the brick. Still laughing think about it "

There was a few moments that the hound made me laugh this week. He's a truly brilliant character, which means he will probably due

"I love arya in it she has a few on her to do list still...... loving some of your theories here folks! "

The theories are great but I really don't think it's ayia .. I think the true ayia is dead

"But is she preggers or is it a ploy to get jamie besotted again? As he will go 2 his death bed over it!"

Mmmm maybe .. I think she is

Dublin

"I think we'll see Littlefingers demise in the next episode...hopefully by Sansa.

Im predicting the fall of the Wall and Jon Snow revealed to be a Targaryen "

Jon Snow will bang Dani before he finds out shes his aunt right?? Say yes they have to!!!

The wall falling will be one of the ending scenes next week i think. Jamie is seen in the trailer with snowflakes falling into his hand. In my view, the Night King is coming. When hes coming he brings a blizzard with him

Im predicting the fall of the Wall and Jon Snow revealed to be a Targaryen

Jon Snow will bang Dani before he finds out shes his aunt right?? Say yes they have to!!!

The wall falling will be one of the ending scenes next week i think. Jamie is seen in the trailer with snowflakes falling into his hand. In my view, the Night King is coming. When hes coming he brings a blizzard with him

"

I agree with everything but the wall .. I think it will be breached but not broken...

I so want them to fuck first then find out

Ive been thinking that didnt want 2 say it there! Is is really her? Or the many faced man!

It's a show that just keeps giving. Absolutely love it.

But sure there allowed 2 bang there aunties? The targaryens married within there blood line did they not? They have 2 bang!

Dublin

"But is she preggers or is it a ploy to get jamie besotted again? As he will go 2 his death bed over it!"

I think shes definitely pregnant with jamies baby but miscarries. Jon Snow arrives at kings landing and tells Cersei about the war thats coming. Cersei will agree to help on condition shes declared ruler of the seven kingdoms. In the meantime she tells Jamie that shes no intention of helping Jon at all where Jamie will see her for the evil bitch she is and he ll desert her and go to Jons side.

Cant believe ive just said that

Hahah i hope ur right and the kant gets a horrible death! Surely kahleesi has 2 reign after all it took 7 years for her 2 cross the sea! The lannisters have had there time.....

"But is she preggers or is it a ploy to get jamie besotted again? As he will go 2 his death bed over it!

I think shes definitely pregnant with jamies baby but miscarries. Jon Snow arrives at kings landing and tells Cersei about the war thats coming. Cersei will agree to help on condition shes declared ruler of the seven kingdoms. In the meantime she tells Jamie that shes no intention of helping Jon at all where Jamie will see her for the evil bitch she is and he ll desert her and go to Jons side.

Cant believe ive just said that "

What ever happens I think she will die at jamies hand .. just whether it's his golden hand or not we will have to see

"Hahah i hope ur right and the kant gets a horrible death! Surely kahleesi has 2 reign after all it took 7 years for her 2 cross the sea! The lannisters have had there time....."

Game of thrones .. nothing is certain

"But sure there allowed 2 bang there aunties? The targaryens married within there blood line did they not? They have 2 bang!"

Targarens did believe in keeping it within the family to keep the bloodline going. And get this. In the books there's a history of dwarfs in their heritage.

When the mad king Aegon targaren was king he lusted over Tywin Lannisters wife and there's a really compelling theory that a battle involving Tywin was happening the mad king his wife were banging and therefore Bringing Tyrian into the world.

People reckon Tywin hated Tyrian because of his dwarfism and killing his wife at childbirth. But what if it was for another reason? Tywin always said the Lannister name was important and didn't want it getting out that Tyrian actually isn't his.

This all game from the 3 heads of the dragon theory.

Dublin

"Hahah i hope ur right and the kant gets a horrible death! Surely kahleesi has 2 reign after all it took 7 years for her 2 cross the sea! The lannisters have had there time....."

Euron Greyjoy might kill her? cersei will fuck him but will spurn his advances afterwards? Remember hes mad in the head. A little word in his ear from Tyrion could send him over the edge...lol

"Ive been thinking that didnt want 2 say it there! Is is really her? Or the many faced man!"

I think the many faced man or beggar girl

"But sure there allowed 2 bang there aunties? The targaryens married within there blood line did they not? They have 2 bang!"

Lannesters bred withing their bloodline.

I read about this that tyrion was a targaryen!

Dublin

"I read about this that tyrion was a targaryen! "

Wait!! So that makes Tyrion, Jon and Daeyners brother/sister/nephew????

"I read about this that tyrion was a targaryen!

Wait!! So that makes Tyrion, Jon and Daeyners brother/sister/nephew???? "

In the books there's more evidence than the tv show.

"I read about this that tyrion was a targaryen!

Wait!! So that makes Tyrion, Jon and Daeyners brother/sister/nephew????

In the books there's more evidence than the tv show. "

There was suspicions he was the 3rd dragon rider making him a tygerian

Dublin

You ll have to open a new thread soon Sally...this one will max out with all the thoughts n theories its brilliant!

And they like 2 marry within...... lol keep the name going! Snows gotta get with the kahleesi! 3 dragons for a reason i thought well i was hoping but saying now theres only 2! Jons gotta be riding the other 1? And will end the night king once and for all!

"You ll have to open a new thread soon Sally...this one will max out with all the thoughts n theories its brilliant! "

I know I'm loving spilling my mad thoughtsand hearing everyone else's. .. only four days to go

"And they like 2 marry within...... lol keep the name going! Snows gotta get with the kahleesi! 3 dragons for a reason i thought well i was hoping but saying now theres only 2! Jons gotta be riding the other 1? And will end the night king once and for all!"

Without a doubt Jon is rider number 2 but now it looks like the night king is number 3. I'm seeing the bran .. knight king .. iron throne.. theory as possible

What no bloody way ... I'm going to look at that. .. how did I miss that Don't think there's anything in it. Just a reflection. "

just checked it again yep the head of the wolf on the sword eye open just as Jon come out of the water and his hand touches the ice you'll have to look real close

What no bloody way ... I'm going to look at that. .. how did I miss that Don't think there's anything in it. Just a reflection. just checked it again yep the head of the wolf on the sword eye open just as Jon come out of the water and his hand touches the ice you'll have to look real close "

That's a stop it and study moment

Dublin

"And they like 2 marry within...... lol keep the name going! Snows gotta get with the kahleesi! 3 dragons for a reason i thought well i was hoping but saying now theres only 2! Jons gotta be riding the other 1? And will end the night king once and for all!"

Will it be that simple that jon and dani fly their dragons to wipe out the night kings army? With so many twists and turns in the storyline so far its hard to imagine thats the ending plot

By *aythekiddMan  over a year ago

Carlow

I always thought Jon would ride Viserion, you know "The White Wolf" riding the white dragon - it just made sense to me.....then again riding the dragon that is named for his father also make sense

Dublin

What no bloody way ... I'm going to look at that. .. how did I miss that Don't think there's anything in it. Just a reflection. just checked it again yep the head of the wolf on the sword eye open just as Jon come out of the water and his hand touches the ice you'll have to look real close "

Im gonna cry...i need a trip to specsavers so!! I watched it 3 times and still didnt see it. The eyes of longclaw are made of crystal. You sure its not a reflection from the ice? to throw a spanner in there making us believe the sword is alive??? Or maybe its Bran.. warged into the sword to look out for Jon

Argggggghhhhhh my head is melting...

"And they like 2 marry within...... lol keep the name going! Snows gotta get with the kahleesi! 3 dragons for a reason i thought well i was hoping but saying now theres only 2! Jons gotta be riding the other 1? And will end the night king once and for all!

Will it be that simple that jon and dani fly their dragons to wipe out the night kings army? With so many twists and turns in the storyline so far its hard to imagine thats the ending plot "

It's definitely not the way it'll end .. I keep going back to your theory about bran and the iron throne.... I think there's more in that

"I always thought Jon would ride Viserion, you know "The White Wolf" riding the white dragon - it just made sense to me.....then again riding the dragon that is named for his father also make sense "

Oh it's a dragon he'll ride and maybe Danny

What no bloody way ... I'm going to look at that. .. how did I miss that Don't think there's anything in it. Just a reflection. just checked it again yep the head of the wolf on the sword eye open just as Jon come out of the water and his hand touches the ice you'll have to look real close

Im gonna cry...i need a trip to specsavers so!! I watched it 3 times and still didnt see it. The eyes of longclaw are made of crystal. You sure its not a reflection from the ice? to throw a spanner in there making us believe the sword is alive??? Or maybe its Bran.. warged into the sword to look out for Jon

Argggggghhhhhh my head is melting... "

Your need wine now

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

What no bloody way ... I'm going to look at that. .. how did I miss that Don't think there's anything in it. Just a reflection. just checked it again yep the head of the wolf on the sword eye open just as Jon come out of the water and his hand touches the ice you'll have to look real close

Your need wine now "

don't encourage her she start singing

City centre

Its not really a finale...just an episode leading up to the finale series. I think many questions will be unanswered. . Everything is the new series "

I'm sure there will be multiple cliff hangers & maybe even a few wall hangers.

By finale, I meant when the dragons hopefully battle it out & wonderful eye popping scene's unfold.

Dublin

Your need wine now don't encourage her she start singing "

Shushhh you!!! or i start singing star trekking for ya!!

He better ride both lol but snow has to be the 1 that wipes out the night king? U could see it in the last episode hes besotted by him, cost daenerys her dragon!

Your need wine now don't encourage her she start singing "

Nothing wrong with a single song

Its not really a finale...just an episode leading up to the finale series. I think many questions will be unanswered. . Everything is the new series

I'm sure there will be multiple cliff hangers & maybe even a few wall hangers.

By finale, I meant when the dragons hopefully battle it out & wonderful eye popping scene's unfold."

Oh I can not wait....and no doubt we are all wrong . Many surprises in store

Dublin

"He better ride both lol but snow has to be the 1 that wipes out the night king? U could see it in the last episode hes besotted by him, cost daenerys her dragon!"

What if the night king isnt wiped out though?? And the night king captures jon dani and tyrion, not to kill them, but to allow bran explain what happened and how he became the night king? Didnt the first 3 eyed raven show bran the past? So why cant Bran show Jon the past if hes the 3 eyed raven now???

Am loving ur twist on it but surely the night king wont capture them its gotta be, kill or be killed? U either play the game of thrones or you die

"Am loving ur twist on it but surely the night king wont capture them its gotta be, kill or be killed? U either play the game of thrones or you die"

The night king will capture no one ... he will kill. He's not spoken one word ever am I right saying that ??

Dublin

"Am loving ur twist on it but surely the night king wont capture them its gotta be, kill or be killed? U either play the game of thrones or you die"

Yes i get that and probably over analysing this but if Bran is the Night King and Samewell tells Bran that Jon is his brother, why would the Night King kill Jon? Bran is trying to change the past to stop the night kings army from existence so surely Bran is trying to stop himself ( the night king) from killing his own family.

Jaysus thats a mouthful but does it make sense to you??