FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > When the shoes on the other foot.

When the shoes on the other foot.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I must admit. I know some of us ladies can be "well darn right rude" to the men on here. Deleting messages, being rude, to simply not answering. To say I'm shocked that the shoe has firmly been planted in me today is an understatement. I rarely message anyone as I prefer the guy to do the chasing. I plucked up the courage to message a couple of men today, some were gents and kindly replied but one who will remain nameless was an arrogant ass. Let's just say I learnt a valuable lesson today. Now I know how the men feel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heilsWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

I had a similar feeling recently but regarding being blocked... A well known couple messaged me, no contact previously, I went to reply and found they had me blocked... I was like WTF!!!

So I got to experience how a lot of men feel when it happens to them...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If a girl isn't interested in me thats completely fine. It takes 10 seconds to say that in a reply which I'd prefer than just deleting my mail

tell that to feminists ...

Look on it as a good thing. Better to find out now that he's an arrogant ass than when meeting him

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

One of my pet peeves is when a woman asks to exchange face pics, I send mine staying clearly that if I'm not their type then a polite refusal is fine for me then...nothing.

Not interested? Then just say nicely. Don't be rude.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

It's the wimmin begging for the cock pics that annoy me. I'm not just an object here for your gratification. It's like when you're talking to them and you have to remind them "hey, my eyes are up here"

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"It's the wimmin begging for the cock pics that annoy me. I'm not just an object here for your gratification. It's like when you're talking to them and you have to remind them "hey, my eyes are up here"

"

Maybe I imagined some of that?

"It's the wimmin begging for the cock pics that annoy me. I'm not just an object here for your gratification. It's like when you're talking to them and you have to remind them "hey, my eyes are up here"

Maybe I imagined some of that? "

You imagined all of that. I'd say it's completely true if it was the other way around

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

"I must admit. I know some of us ladies can be "well darn right rude" to the men on here. Deleting messages, being rude, to simply not answering. To say I'm shocked that the shoe has firmly been planted in me today is an understatement. I rarely message anyone as I prefer the guy to do the chasing. I plucked up the courage to message a couple of men today, some were gents and kindly replied but one who will remain nameless was an arrogant ass. Let's just say I learnt a valuable lesson today. Now I know how the men feel. "

Anyone who feels the need to be rude when replying to someone here isn't worth meeting anyways in my opinion. It's very easy to be polite and just say not my type or whatever. His loss OP

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

Think rudeness is endemic on fab...the longer you are here the less it bothers you...

.not good that..

"I must admit. I know some of us ladies can be "well darn right rude" to the men on here. Deleting messages, being rude, to simply not answering. To say I'm shocked that the shoe has firmly been planted in me today is an understatement. I rarely message anyone as I prefer the guy to do the chasing. I plucked up the courage to message a couple of men today, some were gents and kindly replied but one who will remain nameless was an arrogant ass. Let's just say I learnt a valuable lesson today. Now I know how the men feel. "
im so sorry about that ass u msg i get that all the time it make unfeal worthless and it not nice

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I would always be a gent to a lady . I was away the weekend and had no internet and could not answer a lady . I found that she blocked me cos I did not answer her . Aah well I just move on end of story .

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Arrogance isn't gender specific and you'll always find ignorants everywhere. As for being turned down, it's simply part of the game. Sure everyone's aware that you won't fit everyone's bill and the other way around. So it's always good to keep in mind that it isn't a nice feeling being on the receiving end and some respect and manners will be appreciated.

Always manners to reply even if not interested, that's my opinion

His loss is another's gain! I know ladies get tonnes of mail every time they log on and it's near impossible to reply to every single one of them. I do like to get a reply if I've taken the time to mail a lady and I know myself I get f**ked off over not even getting a thanks but no thanks but then I think to myself how many hundred others are saying the same thing. It's just easier not to read too much into it or get annoyed.

"His loss is another's gain! I know ladies get tonnes of mail every time they log on and it's near impossible to reply to every single one of them. I do like to get a reply if I've taken the time to mail a lady and I know myself I get f**ked off over not even getting a thanks but no thanks but then I think to myself how many hundred others are saying the same thing. It's just easier not to read too much into it or get annoyed. "

I always try to reply even if it's a thanks but no thanks. Manners cost nothing!

"His loss is another's gain! I know ladies get tonnes of mail every time they log on and it's near impossible to reply to every single one of them. I do like to get a reply if I've taken the time to mail a lady and I know myself I get f**ked off over not even getting a thanks but no thanks but then I think to myself how many hundred others are saying the same thing. It's just easier not to read too much into it or get annoyed.

I always try to reply even if it's a thanks but no thanks. Manners cost nothing! "

That's very true.

Belfast

"His loss is another's gain! I know ladies get tonnes of mail every time they log on and it's near impossible to reply to every single one of them. I do like to get a reply if I've taken the time to mail a lady and I know myself I get f**ked off over not even getting a thanks but no thanks but then I think to myself how many hundred others are saying the same thing. It's just easier not to read too much into it or get annoyed.

I always try to reply even if it's a thanks but no thanks. Manners cost nothing! "

^^ Tis true. She did so for me and I respect her for the courtesy she showed in a quick reply when so many others can't be bothered. Manners indeed cost nothing.

Happens me all the time...

Maybe not so much since I'm photo verified... But some people are very rude on here.

I always try to reply even if it's a thanks but no thanks. Manners cost nothing!

^^ Tis true. She did so for me and I respect her for the courtesy she showed in a quick reply when so many others can't be bothered. Manners indeed cost nothing. "

I think its a bit harsh to say they can't be bothered.

A lot of No Thankyou replies lead onto more messages. The Why Nots, the abuse.

FAB rules say no reply means no interest and while you may think its rude - its not really.

Not replying isn't rude.

Girls get so used to guys fawning over them that even a straight up "No not interested" might hit them as rude.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Happens me all the time...

Maybe not so much since I'm photo verified... But some people are very rude on here. "

But your profile is still blank with one pic verified for friends only? Youre not exactly welcoming other fabbers into your shop so to speak.

Dublin

^^ Tis true. She did so for me and I respect her for the courtesy she showed in a quick reply when so many others can't be bothered. Manners indeed cost nothing.

FAB rules say no reply means no interest and while you may think its rude - its not really. "

This is true ^^^

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Only online 10 minutes.....already 10 no Thankyou's

I'd spend all night doing it and wouldnt get chance to do anything else.

I always reply to all the countless (hundreds everyday)messages and winks I get ..even the "wanna fuck " ones with loads of fanny photos..and the ladies offering me money..oh and the "hi I'm in your area..wanna shag now" ones..

Just because I'm here doesn't mean I'm a slut (maybe a little though)...

Oh and a big thanks for the hallucinogenic drugs (you know who you are)

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

"Only online 10 minutes.....already 10 no Thankyou's

"

Aww keep the chin up toxic..theres someone out there for you...

Belfast

Aww keep the chin up toxic..theres someone out there for you... "

Pmsl.....if i get through the no Thankyou's, you may be right

"

a no thank you is still better than just being ignored lol it doesn't take a lot to be polite

I take a no reply as confirmation she isnt into me.simple as that and i move on.

Girls cant be expected to reply to upwards of 100 mails a day.

People here are too easily offended in my opinion not that anyone wants to listen to it

Ive done the " im not meeting/ chatting/ no thank you and it goes ok only to get the "hello hows things " the next day...your damned if you do, damned if you dont...

Belfast

a no thank you is still better than just being ignored lol it doesn't take a lot to be polite "

So i spend half the night saying no thankyou and not get any where? Is that what your saying?

Belfast

FAB rules say no reply means no interest and while you may think its rude - its not really.

This is true ^^^"

Well yeah I understand that it's not so clear cut. I know a lot of the women get more messages they can cope with. And as you say it can often lead on to further messages and abuse etc. That's why I always state that I'm totally ok with a polite refusal and promise not to be a dick about it. Usually that makes it easier for them.

a no thank you is still better than just being ignored lol it doesn't take a lot to be polite

So i spend half the night saying no thankyou and not get any where? Is that what your saying? "

I understand where your coming from as lady's are probably inundated with messages on a daily basis but from a guys perspective it would be nice to even see one no thank you out of a bunch of messages

[Removed by poster at 21/08/17 23:38:02]

Mr) being a single guy on here and other sites before will always try to reply to messages.

But if it's a one line "How's you" "Any plans for the weekend" message I'll just ignore, or if I'm in a funny mood, then I'm quite happy to walk with them down their conversational cul-de-sac with simple one line answers. "Grand" "no" etc

My moto:

Don't be offended if someone rejects you, people usually reject expensive things because they can't afford them

A block usually means avoiding drama no matter which way it goes you blocking someone or being blocked by someone else. Take it as a blessing. Just not meant to be

"My moto:

Don't be offended if someone rejects you, people usually reject expensive things because they can't afford them

A block usually means avoiding drama no matter which way it goes you blocking someone or being blocked by someone else. Take it as a blessing. Just not meant to be "

Haha. Love your motto Minx. Excellent.

Answer to that question.. is biowin in the wind..

FAB rules say no reply means no interest and while you may think its rude - its not really. "

I totally agree I do my best to reply...cant keep justifing why im not interested..so I dont no reply

Oh to have a woman message me i would think all my birthdays have come at once!

I do try to reply to every message - manners are easily carried! It take two seconds to politely decline x

. Yes you ladies have it easy us men usually have put in all the effort lol

By *o hassleMan  over a year ago

moira

"I do try to reply to every message - manners are easily carried! It take two seconds to politely decline x "

A rare attitude in here and should be followed by all ( M , F and couples )

By *elax!Man  over a year ago

Galway

Do people realise how many messages ladies get on here? Expecting them to reply to each and every one to say 'no thank you' is ridiculous! No reply means no interest, move on and stop getting offended for the sake of being offended!

I allways reply one way or another

But there is some that keep hounding you with mail with why not and whats wrong with me and get abusive and so u block to stop the on coming whinning mail

Then the threads come here with why am i being blocked and women are called time wastors and cock teasers

Its fab dont take it too serious block ,get blocked and move on

"I allways reply one way or another

But there is some that keep hounding you with mail with why not and whats wrong with me and get abusive and so u block to stop the on coming whinning mail

Then the threads come here with why am i being blocked and women are called time wastors and cock teasers

Its fab dont take it too serious block ,get blocked and move on "

"I do try to reply to every message - manners are easily carried! It take two seconds to politely decline x

A rare attitude in here and should be followed by all ( M , F and couples ) "

. I do think some women on this are cock teases and looking for attention to be fair

Thats usally what some men say when they get dont get the merts they want when they want

Dublin

Its fab dont take it too serious block ,get blocked and move on . I do think some women on this are cock teases and looking for attention to be fair "

Hold on there for a minute if youre chatting to a woman on a night out and she goes off and doesnt come back, do you find her and call her a cock tease???

Clever mentality you have there!

"Thats usally what some men say when they get dont get the merts they want when they want"
no there defo some wanting ego boost

How do u make that out looking for a ego boost??

"How do u make that out looking for a ego boost??"
by having lots guys message them about there pics etc

Its fab dont take it too serious block ,get blocked and move on . I do think some women on this are cock teases and looking for attention to be fair

Hold on there for a minute if youre chatting to a woman on a night out and she goes off and doesnt come back, do you find her and call her a cock tease???

Clever mentality you have there! "

no cock teasing is when they all over ya all night then fuck off on ye on night out lol

The guys mail because they want to and they like their pictures.its their choice to mail.

A few mails exchanged dosent mean a meet has to happen.

Where is the ego boost there??

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Its fab dont take it too serious block ,get blocked and move on . I do think some women on this are cock teases and looking for attention to be fair

Clever mentality you have there! no cock teasing is when they all over ya all night then fuck off on ye on night out lol"

lol I'd say it's called lucky escape . (on ladies behalf)

Belfast

Clever mentality you have there! no cock teasing is when they all over ya all night then fuck off on ye on night out lol lol I'd say it's called lucky escape . (on ladies behalf)"

Dublin

Clever mentality you have there! no cock teasing is when they all over ya all night then fuck off on ye on night out lol"

Thats your real life youre referring to im guessing as youre not meet verified here yet. How are women cock teases here then??

Belfast

Clever mentality you have there! no cock teasing is when they all over ya all night then fuck off on ye on night out lol

Thats your real life youre referring to im guessing as youre not meet verified here yet. How are women cock teases here then?? "

Lol....did you not read.....because they put up pics for men to message them

They probally not flooding his inbox with mails and on their knees begging to meet

Dublin

Clever mentality you have there! no cock teasing is when they all over ya all night then fuck off on ye on night out lol

Thats your real life youre referring to im guessing as youre not meet verified here yet. How are women cock teases here then??

Lol....did you not read.....because they put up pics for men to message them "

Stopppp!!! holy mother of divine jesus!!

Can tell who is looking for ego boost some getting very defensive lol

I always reply too.

But I know I don't have to

Dont understand where u see that lol.i only see strong independant confident people here

Lol....did you not read.....because they put up pics for men to message them "

I've been sussed

» Add a new message to this topic