FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Squirting

Squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have a fantastic that I need help to fulfill a woman squirting over me. Is this a weird ask ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At 45 years old how have u not had that happen to you yet

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

No it's not weird, good luck with it.

"At 45 years old how have u not had that happen to you yet "

Not all women squirt

Not all women squirt but the ones that do are a gift from god not saying the ones who don't aren't x

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

"At 45 years old how have u not had that happen to you yet

Not all women squirt "

I think the do, they just need guided in the right way

I'm a gift my god so lol and not every guy can make a girl squirt either

That's also true to got to take your time and know how to use your hands as a guy

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"Have a fantastic that I need help to fulfill a woman squirting over me. Is this a weird ask ?"

Yes its very weird you should just ask a woman to piss on you instead thats all squirting is anyway

By *un4tooCouple  over a year ago

north cork

"Have a fantastic that I need help to fulfill a woman squirting over me. Is this a weird ask ?

Yes its very weird you should just ask a woman to piss on you instead thats all squirting is anyway "

wise wise man! I like you!

I have recently only experienced squirting and oh my god soo amazing and so damn erousing and feels absolutely amazing too

Squirting is not piss back me up ladies

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"Squirting is not piss back me up ladies"

It comes from the skenes gland and its piss fella nothing more nothing less

By *un4tooCouple  over a year ago

north cork

eve

Ohh Lordy not this again

First of all OP no it's not a weird ask at all.

Secondly, and I only speak for myself here... when I squirt it's definitely NOT piss!!!!

I have tasted it and it's sweet and clear and tastes rather nice and also I've seen the wet patches I've left and none of them have ever been yellow or even yellow ish and I'm pretty sure I don't pee through my foo

Just my opinion like it or lump it

Happy Monday

Xxxx

I shall go and get my popcorn now !

Let us see how long before the big debate starts !!

"I shall go and get my popcorn now !

Let us see how long before the big debate starts !! "

May I join you?

Thanks Dizzy

By *eauhoMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Hardly a weird ask or fantasy. Whether you'll get it is a different matter, but sure if you don't ask...

Has there ever been a squinting thread started without it descending into the 'its just piss' routine? Zzzzz

I'm with Dizzy, they are two different tastes

"Ohh Lordy not this again

First of all OP no it's not a weird ask at all.

Secondly, and I only speak for myself here... when I squirt it's definitely NOT piss!!!!

I have tasted it and it's sweet and clear and tastes rather nice and also I've seen the wet patches I've left and none of them have ever been yellow or even yellow ish and I'm pretty sure I don't pee through my foo

Just my opinion like it or lump it

Happy Monday

Xxxx"

I agree definitely not pee.

I can personally attest to Dizzys claims...

It ain't pee... it's clear and very sweet and smells nothing like urine... it is just like a big squirt of her lubrication juices....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Might I suggest that if a guy goes at a woman's pussy like he's plunging a blocked loo with his hand the resulting liquid might just be urine ! For the skilled lotharios here who know how to play a pussy like a rare fender guitar the results might be noticeably different ejaculate from the Skegnes gland

I love to experience it a lady was

Tell me there a special way to do it

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Squirting:

Most women can do it even if theyre unaware of it.

To the giver : eat her like crazy and finger her at the same time. Theres a little ledge in there of sorts. Rub and finger that.

To the recipient: when you feel like you have to pee when you cum. PUSH!! It will feel incredible!

Thank me later

I believe that some women think they are squirting when infact its just urine and i also believe that some women actualy can squirt....

So its a matter of finding the right woman and in my experience a confident woman who enjoys it will happily guide you through the process and there is nothing wrong with that

Omg that sounds great u should guve a master class some time

Any woman can do it. Most women can hold onto their bladder control when excited though.

Hahahaha.

Sitting back and watching. Popcorn anyone

What the feck else would it be only piss.

"Squirting is not piss back me up ladies What the feck else would it be only piss."

Says a man who is probably incapable of making a woman squirt.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Squirting:

Most women can do it even if theyre unaware of it.

To the giver : eat her like crazy and finger her at the same time. Theres a little ledge in there of sorts. Rub and finger that.

To the recipient: when you feel like you have to pee when you cum. PUSH!! It will feel incredible!

Thank me later "

This

"Squirting is not piss back me up ladies What the feck else would it be only piss.

Says a man who is probably incapable of making a woman squirt."

Feck why would I help a women piss. If she has problems in that department she should see a doctor.

"At 45 years old how have u not had that happen to you yet

Not all women squirt "

I completely agree but he's on the site over a year and his profile says he's swinging a long time. I find ithe hard that he hasn't come across a squirter. I'd understand if he was only out of a long relationship

"Have a fantastic that I need help to fulfill a woman squirting over me. Is this a weird ask ?

Yes its very weird you should just ask a woman to piss on you instead thats all squirting is anyway "

You couldn't be more wrong

Yes its very weird you should just ask a woman to piss on you instead thats all squirting is anyway

You couldn't be more wrong "

Don't be silly of course its piss.

"Squirting is not piss back me up ladies What the feck else would it be only piss."

It's a mixture of urine and fluid from the skene gland it's lie 5 he female prostate. It's not brought on by wanting to go the toilet it's brought on by an orgasm. Even if the bladder is emptied before sex the body will refill the bladder due to stimulation from sex. So it's partial made up of urine but it's pure urine. Read up on it cause it's interesting

"Squirting is not piss back me up ladies What the feck else would it be only piss.

Says a man who is probably incapable of making a woman squirt."

That made me laugh lol

Read up on the skene gland

You couldn't be more wrong Don't be silly of course its piss.

"

It's a mixture of urine and fluid from the skene gland it's lie 5 he female prostate. It's not brought on by wanting to go the toilet it's brought on by an orgasm. Even if the bladder is emptied before sex the body will refill the bladder due to stimulation from sex. So it's partial made up of urine but it's pure urine. Read up on it cause it's interesting "

I'm only taking the piss.

It's a mixture of urine and fluid from the skene gland it's lie 5 he female prostate. It's not brought on by wanting to go the toilet it's brought on by an orgasm. Even if the bladder is emptied before sex the body will refill the bladder due to stimulation from sex. So it's partial made up of urine but it's pure urine. Read up on it cause it's interesting I'm only taking the piss."

You mean your extracting urine

Says a man who is probably incapable of making a woman squirt.

That made me laugh lol"

As long as you didn't say PMSL.

on the hill NordWest of

Who cares as long as it's fun for both?

Who cares as long as it's fun for both?"

Yes but it is just piss.

Having been fortunate enough to have played with ladies who gush I can vouch its not piss and it takes patience, arousal,connection and intuition to know how to do it and when its about to happen.

It frankly is a brilliant thing

Squirt away ladies, squirt like a river

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Who cares?

Science suggests that it's mostly piss with a few other ingredients picked up along the way. Sure look, pissing is fun too.

"Who cares?

Science suggests that it's mostly piss with a few other ingredients picked up along the way. Sure look, pissing is fun too. "

The ingredients probably depends on what they to drink that day.

"Who cares?

Science suggests that it's mostly piss with a few other ingredients picked up along the way. Sure look, pissing is fun too. The ingredients probably depends on what they had to drink that day."

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Firstly, so far as I'm aware all women can squirt. They plus whatever other person is involved just need to know how to achieve it.

The man should use his two middle fingers and insert them into the vaginal entrance and hook them a little and he will feel a mass of soft lumpy tissue just above the vaginal entrance. This is the G-spot. He should stimulate this using the fingers, I find rubbing back and forth swiftly works best while at the same time using the palm of his hand to stimulate the clit or using his mouth and tongue or a toy, whichever works best or easiest. It's important that the woman should feel relaxed and not tense. Stimulating both the g-spot and clit simultaneously in a steady rhythm the woman should feel a build up of pressure. A lot of women have said that it feels like needing to pee and this is why a lot of women don't relax enough because they are self aware. They should ignore this feeling and allow the pressure to build up. When they can no longer stand it or hold the pressure then the squirting should occur.

Good luck trying it and enjoy.

As for whether it is urine, that has never been proven.

I used to work in an adult shop that sold movies. In the UK they most be passed by the BBFC meeting certain criteria to be labelled R-18. One of the things that isn't allowed is watersports. There was a movie company had some of their movies which included squirting refused certification because the BBFC deemed it as urine/watersports. This company insisted that it wasn't urine and that squirting is different. It actually resulted in a court battle and the company got doctors involved. The BBFC then did a U-turn and stated that it wasn't urine and that squirting in movies should be allowed. The company then wrote a letter to the BBFC asking them why they changed their mind and that if they no longer believed it to be urine then to please clarify what this mysterious liquid was. To this day the BBFC wouldn't clarify.

It all made for interesting following.

At the end of the day though, if the persons involved are enjoying it consensually and aren't harming anyone does it really matter what it is?

The end.

Dublin

Reading this thread and some of the comments, im basically being told im incontinent , which i am not. My bladder is very healthy thank you.

Are you telling me that women dont have a prostate gland but men do???.

So tell me! Men have a prostate gland that produces semen when stimulated. Are you lot pissing yourselves when you ejaculate? Considering men and women urinate from the urethra, why is one named ejaculate and the other piss?, if both have prostate glands and both produce a white viscuos liquid? Or could it be that trace amounts of urine is found in both mens and womens ejaculate but its too miniscule to talk about. As much as the body excels in cleansing itself with waste matter, some residue remains. Its not enough to warrant a " its piss" response.

Or is just a man thing to make yourselves feel better when you dont know the inner workings of a womans body?

"Reading this thread and some of the comments, im basically being told im incontinent , which i am not. My bladder is very healthy thank you.

So tell me! Men have a prostate gland that produces semen when stimulated. Are you lot pissing yourselves when you ejaculate? Considering men and women urinate from the urethra, why is one named ejaculate and the other piss?, if both have prostate glands and both produce a white viscuos liquid? Or could it be that trace amounts of urine is found in both mens and womens ejaculate but its too miniscule to talk about. As much as the body excels in cleansing itself with waste matter, some residue remains. Its not enough to warrant a " its piss" response.

Or is just a man thing to make yourselves feel better when you dont know the inner workings of a womans body?

"

Ah come on you're taking the piss.PMSL

on the hill NordWest of

"Firstly, so far as I'm aware all women can squirt. They plus whatever other person is involved just need to know how to achieve it.

The man should use his two middle fingers and insert them into the vaginal entrance and hook them a little and he will feel a mass of soft lumpy tissue just above the vaginal entrance. This is the G-spot. He should stimulate this using the fingers, I find rubbing back and forth swiftly works best while at the same time using the palm of his hand to stimulate the clit or using his mouth and tongue or a toy, whichever works best or easiest. It's important that the woman should feel relaxed and not tense. Stimulating both the g-spot and clit simultaneously in a steady rhythm the woman should feel a build up of pressure. A lot of women have said that it feels like needing to pee and this is why a lot of women don't relax enough because they are self aware. They should ignore this feeling and allow the pressure to build up. When they can no longer stand it or hold the pressure then the squirting should occur.

"

May I add that some men are obsessed with squirting and this technique but should consider that not every woman likes being fingered until she squirts and even more squirting doesn't equal orgasm.

Dublin

"Reading this thread and some of the comments, im basically being told im incontinent , which i am not. My bladder is very healthy thank you.

Ah come on you're taking the piss.PMSL"

Im just going to grab my dumbrella. Its really stupid in here today.

"Firstly, so far as I'm aware all women can squirt. They plus whatever other person is involved just need to know how to achieve it.

May I add that some men are obsessed with squirting and this technique but should consider that not every woman likes being fingered until she squirts and even more squirting doesn't equal orgasm. "

Im just going to grab my dumbrella. Its really stupid in here today. "

ah know dumbrella i should have it up all the time so

By * am in Your DreamsMan  over a year ago

South

Well if you ever wanted to read a thread that would kill a boner it's this one.

Im just going to grab my dumbrella. Its really stupid in here today. "

Yes its squirting down today.

I used to work in an adult shop that sold movies. In the UK they most be passed by the BBFC meeting certain criteria to be labelled R-18. One of the things that isn't allowed is watersports. There was a movie company had some of their movies which included squirting refused certification because the BBFC deemed it as urine/watersports. This company insisted that it wasn't urine and that squirting is different. It actually resulted in a court battle and the company got doctors involved. The BBFC then did a U-turn and stated that it wasn't urine and that squirting in movies should be allowed. The company then wrote a letter to the BBFC asking them why they changed their mind and that if they no longer believed it to be urine then to please clarify what this mysterious liquid was. To this day the BBFC wouldn't clarify.

At the end of the day though, if the persons involved are enjoying it consensually and aren't harming anyone does it really matter what it is?

The end. "

Something smells of Google copy and paste sniff sniff

[Removed by poster at 21/08/17 19:25:49]

"Have a fantastic that I need help to fulfill a woman squirting over me. Is this a weird ask ?"
Still no interested in squirting all over me.

Belfast

The end.

Something smells of Google copy and paste sniff sniff "

Nope. No copy and paste at all. Typed all that out myself.

The end.

Nope. No copy and paste at all. Typed all that out myself. "

I personally think he did write it. His grammar and punctuation is very low level. I would guess any one who would be writing something like that for a main site on Google would have better grasp of English.

Thank god a woman that knows her body. .. I'm a newbie to squirting and I can tell you it's not pee. I pee quite a few times a day ... that's not peeing

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

"Thank god a woman that knows her body. .. I'm a newbie to squirting and I can tell you it's not pee. I pee quite a few times a day ... that's not peeing "
its defo not pee and tastes so damn good sally x

May I add that some men are obsessed with squirting and this technique but should consider that not every woman likes being fingered until she squirts and even more squirting doesn't equal orgasm. "

Patients is the key to making a lady squirt. Start off as gentle as a butterfly, but finish up like a bulldog eating a bowl of oatmeal

on the hill NordWest of

May I add that some men are obsessed with squirting and this technique but should consider that not every woman likes being fingered until she squirts and even more squirting doesn't equal orgasm.

Patients is the key to making a lady squirt. Start off as gentle as a butterfly, but finish up like a bulldog eating a bowl of oatmeal "

I prefer to sit on a cock, go for a long ride with a wet finish, in other words a combination of squirting and orgasm. Hands should be washed at the sink before sex and not with my pussy.

you're taking the piss

it's only fog down here today..

"Thank god a woman that knows her body. .. I'm a newbie to squirting and I can tell you it's not pee. I pee quite a few times a day ... that's not peeing "

I'm new to the squirting world, too.

I got my badge a few weeks ago!

Dublin

"Thank god a woman that knows her body. .. I'm a newbie to squirting and I can tell you it's not pee. I pee quite a few times a day ... that's not peeing

I got my badge a few weeks ago! "

Wait!! wait till i resurrect the threads where you agreed with the " piss squad" here welcome aboard convert..lol!!

Patients is the key to making a lady squirt. Start off as gentle as a butterfly, but finish up like a bulldog eating a bowl of oatmeal "

Fs you pulling a face like a bulldog eating a wasp would most likely make a girl piss herself.

And that aint squirt !!

"Thank god a woman that knows her body. .. I'm a newbie to squirting and I can tell you it's not pee. I pee quite a few times a day ... that's not peeing

Wait!! wait till i resurrect the threads where you agreed with the " piss squad" here welcome aboard convert..lol!! "

From what im reading , we are gna need a big boat

Wait!! wait till i resurrect the threads where you agreed with the " piss squad" here welcome aboard convert..lol!! "

Way wondering when you'd spot it!

You're queen of the welcoming committee, I believe

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Wait!! wait till i resurrect the threads where you agreed with the " piss squad" here welcome aboard convert..lol!!

You're queen of the welcoming committee, I believe "

Like an elephant that one she never forgets

Dublin

You're queen of the welcoming committee, I believe

Like an elephant that one she never forgets "

I forget nothing!! but i secretly love it more when im right

I was wondering where all the rain was coming from. Now I realize its the ladies on fab squirting all over the place.

Belfast

"I was wondering where all the rain was coming from. Now I realize its the ladies on fab squirting all over the place."

I'll go sort the lifeboats and start handing out the life vests. Fab is going to be flooded soon at this rate.

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 22/08/17 18:57:48]

Belfast

The end.

Nope. No copy and paste at all. Typed all that out myself.

I personally think he did write it. His grammar and punctuation is very low level. I would guess any one who would be writing something like that for a main site on Google would have better grasp of English. "

Check you out Mr Smarty Pants.

By the way should that not be "complimentary" on your profile description rather than "complementary". You're welcome.

» Add a new message to this topic