FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > can't get verified

can't get verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocforu OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork City

Hi all I'm a genuine guy I understand I'm not everyone's cup of tea but not sure how to get verified I thought you would have to meet up with someone first before they can verified you I'm on here for about 6 months and most people look for verified guys I understand about the safety it's important

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's another fella with a very similar thread up at the moment...see what they say there ..

Best of luck with it

"There's another fella with a very similar thread up at the moment...see what they say there ..

Best of luck with it "

"There's another fella with a very similar thread up at the moment...see what they say there ..

Best of luck with it

"

I was wondering where my comment had gone

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

It's the same guy with two threads

"It's the same guy with two threads "

Posted them - and went offline.

He must have read forum threads like these before lol

Aww I do feel sorry for single guys on here. You have to look at the ratio of men to women on fab, it's off the charts! So it makes it more difficult to get a response off any ladies or couples for that matter. I've verified newbies in the past and probably will more in the future. We all have to start off somewhere. For those who won't entertain newbies that's their choice. But not forget they were once looking to get their foot in the door too!

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL PEOPLE!

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

yes.same problem will not meet if not verified.i go on cam and still cannot get verified.why

By *ocforu OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork City

Hi guys the other thread was me I didn't think the first one went up

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Hi guys the other thread was me I didn't think the first one went up"

So you couldn't get it up? That could be the problem

I have noticed alot of people will not meet unverified members. Sad bunch really they started out unverified themselves.

"I have noticed alot of people will not meet unverified members. Sad bunch really they started out unverified themselves."

I do

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Aww I do feel sorry for single guys on here. You have to look at the ratio of men to women on fab, it's off the charts! So it makes it more difficult to get a response off any ladies or couples for that matter. I've verified newbies in the past and probably will more in the future. We all have to start off somewhere. For those who won't entertain newbies that's their choice. But not forget they were once looking to get their foot in the door too!

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL PEOPLE! "

good post and very admirable! I don't meet unverified for my own reasons but I acknowledge that we all had to start somehow.

Good luck op!

Nicely said im verfired and still have trouble some time been nice donest work

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

Try checking out a few clubs, get chatting and you never know you may meet fellow fabbers. It is difficult but put yourself about, be polite and respectful and the verifications will come.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Get yourself to a social OP. They're much less intimidating than your imagination will lead you to believe.

Great bunch of people and great craic. Is a good night out and you'll be verified by those you chat to. You might even get lucky on the night but be aware, that's not the focus of a social.

Happy Fabbing

"Aww I do feel sorry for single guys on here. You have to look at the ratio of men to women on fab, it's off the charts! So it makes it more difficult to get a response off any ladies or couples for that matter. I've verified newbies in the past and probably will more in the future. We all have to start off somewhere. For those who won't entertain newbies that's their choice. But not forget they were once looking to get their foot in the door too!

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL PEOPLE!

good post and very admirable! I don't meet unverified for my own reasons but I acknowledge that we all had to start somehow.

Good luck op! "

Agree with you there mate makes no sense lol

» Add a new message to this topic