FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dublin Central - 26th-28th Aug

Dublin Central - 26th-28th Aug

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ets See.... OP   Man  over a year ago

Traveling

Hi my fb and I are staying at The Clarence in Dublin for the weekend and are wondering what fun adult/lifestyle things there are to get upto? Looking for clubs or other suggestions, we like to think we look after ourselves and are looking for events full of attractive professional people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No swingers clubs in Dublin

Traveling

Bugger, that's not the answer we were hoping for. Any other exciting opportunities or fun to be had?

"Bugger, that's not the answer we were hoping for. Any other exciting opportunities or fun to be had? "

Theres a couple of Adult Cinemas - Glamworld is one. Put that name in the search box and see whats said about it. It may not be your thing. theres another one too I think but forgotten the name. I'm sure Google knows it

And I think the only publicised large social that weekend is in Limerick - but I could be wrong there

Dublin doesn't really have the same scene as the UK. Try searching some of the private meets on here

Traveling

Thank you for your help I've googled the cinema, it sounds interesting. We will have a look properly this weekend, unfortunately that social looks too far.

Still open to other ideas or suggestions.

PM me if there's a better site than fab to use for Dublin.

» Add a new message to this topic