FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab experiment

Fab experiment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We were always getting random friend requests.or a one liner message then a friend request.so a few weeks ago we removed all pictures from friends only(20 plus pictures),leaving up a few on public only.

Result.apart from 2 friends requests from verified couples who we will be seeing at a social this weekend.(lovely people I might add lol)absolutely nothing else.

Conclusion.Picture collectors who just want to perv.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Lol, you seem disappointed?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you want a friend request.........

"Lol, you seem disappointed? "
no one loves us anymore lol

Yeah, I guess it's the same here but also guilty of accepting friend request sometimes just to perve the rest of the pictures

"Yeah, I guess it's the same here but also guilty of accepting friend request sometimes just to perve the rest of the pictures

"

I'm guilty of this also

"Yeah, I guess it's the same here but also guilty of accepting friend request sometimes just to perve the rest of the pictures

"

oh have accepted also when it suits

By *atthewsundriMan  over a year ago

dundrum

"Lol, you seem disappointed? no one loves us anymore lol"
that's hard to believe

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Yep, it's hardly surprising and quite obvious. Yet people think they're fooling you when they attempt this.

I'm tempted to accept any "cold" friend request from now on as we've only one friend pic and it's one of my cock! That'll show em!

not had a single message since I have no photos shown. People are very visual.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Yep, it's hardly surprising and quite obvious. Yet people think they're fooling you when they attempt this.

I'm tempted to accept any "cold" friend request from now on as we've only one friend pic and it's one of my cock! That'll show em! "

There's a surprisingly large number of "straight" men who'll be perfectly happy with that!

Louth/Meath/Dublin

"Yep, it's hardly surprising and quite obvious. Yet people think they're fooling you when they attempt this.

I'm tempted to accept any "cold" friend request from now on as we've only one friend pic and it's one of my cock! That'll show em!

There's a surprisingly large number of "straight" men who'll be perfectly happy with that! "

They can look all they want!

By *aythekiddMan  over a year ago

Carlow

I try to only send requests/add people who I have met or with whom I have been chatting and plan to meet.

It's one of the rules I set myself.... although it's hard to follow sometimes

"I try to only send requests/add people who I have met or with whom I have been chatting and plan to meet.

It's one of the rules I set myself.... although it's hard to follow sometimes "

Are u going to lend me that tie and waist coat for a photo shoot lol

I'm tempted to accept any "cold" friend request from now on as we've only one friend pic and it's one of my cock! That'll show em! "

haha.brilliant. I better work on a few more "friends" pictures also.

By *ugarandspice101Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

"

Yea we've done this. And people who say they haven't I'd say are lying x

[Removed by poster at 14/08/17 20:55:08]

There's a surprisingly large number of "straight" men who'll be perfectly happy with that! "

PMSL how right you are.

"We were always getting random friend requests.or a one liner message then a friend request.so a few weeks ago we removed all pictures from friends only(20 plus pictures),leaving up a few on public only.

Result.apart from 2 friends requests from verified couples who we will be seeing at a social this weekend.(lovely people I might add lol)absolutely nothing else.

Conclusion.Picture collectors who just want to perv. "

and your only realising that now that there pic collectors wow 95% of friend invites are for wank banks noting more especially if you got some in your friends album

I'm tempted to accept any "cold" friend request from now on as we've only one friend pic and it's one of my cock! That'll show em! haha.brilliant. I better work on a few more "friends" pictures also. "

I wouldn't mind...

Alex

By *aythekiddMan  over a year ago

Carlow

"I try to only send requests/add people who I have met or with whom I have been chatting and plan to meet.

Are u going to lend me that tie and waist coat for a photo shoot lol "

Oh I will but....just the tie and waist coat? I mean then I'll still have my shirt on...

Are u going to lend me that tie and waist coat for a photo shoot lol

Oh I will but....just the tie and waist coat? I mean then I'll still have my shirt on... "

Nah I will have the shirt as well

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Well I ger the odd one off guys looking for me to play with them . But I just say sorry and wish them the best .

That's a pity I love bi mmf

"We were always getting random friend requests.or a one liner message then a friend request.so a few weeks ago we removed all pictures from friends only(20 plus pictures),leaving up a few on public only.

Conclusion.Picture collectors who just want to perv. and your only realising that now that there pic collectors wow 95% of friend invites are for wank banks noting more especially if you got some in your friends album "

no.im quite aware of this and clever in spotting fake profiles,stolen pictures and dodgy verifications.

It was just a test to see would anyone send a request without the pictures.

In the year or so we're on fab think ive sent 2/3 friends requests and very picky who we except regardless if they have 100 friends pictures.

Louth/Meath/Dublin

Conclusion.Picture collectors who just want to perv. and your only realising that now that there pic collectors wow 95% of friend invites are for wank banks noting more especially if you got some in your friends album no.im quite aware of this and clever in spotting fake profiles,stolen pictures and dodgy verifications.

In the year or so we're on fab think ive sent 2/3 friends requests and very picky who we except regardless if they have 100 friends pictures."

I just sent you a request. I bet you won't accept it

Conclusion.Picture collectors who just want to perv. and your only realising that now that there pic collectors wow 95% of friend invites are for wank banks noting more especially if you got some in your friends album no.im quite aware of this and clever in spotting fake profiles,stolen pictures and dodgy verifications.

In the year or so we're on fab think ive sent 2/3 friends requests and very picky who we except regardless if they have 100 friends pictures.

I just sent you a request. I bet you won't accept it "

we already feckin know each other ya madman lol

Louth/Meath/Dublin

I just sent you a request. I bet you won't accept it we already feckin know each other ya madman lol"

That's why you won't accept it.

» Add a new message to this topic