FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > hangovers from hell

hangovers from hell

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So fab folk is just me who's hangovers get worse with age not able for all day sessions anymore lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Jayus man ur only 31 wait till u get to my age ur fooked best give it up now and save ur self the pain

Lol oh god dreading the hangovers then. I barely survived my mates stags in berlin not joking the last night in one nightclubs I could barely walk was in such state and one my mates had to have his appendix out after it was fun weekend lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Lol oh god dreading the hangovers then. I barely survived my mates stags in berlin not joking the last night in one nightclubs I could barely walk was in such state and one my mates had to have his appendix out after it was fun weekend lol "

The Irish encapsulated in one sentence...

Start drinking more water

I'm lucky enough to never get a hangover. No idea why. I suppose as long as I get a decent sleep it seems to work

"I'm lucky enough to never get a hangover. No idea why. I suppose as long as I get a decent sleep it seems to work"

Alco's don't get hangovers either. Just saying like.

Last night was first night I have drank in about a month lad so defo not a Alco lol. I'm fine now was just in bad way this Moring. Wish I didn't get hangovers would be great

I don't mind them, personally I stay in bed and go online and talk bolox on forums, oh wait I don't have to be hungover to do that

"I'm lucky enough to never get a hangover. No idea why. I suppose as long as I get a decent sleep it seems to work

Alco's don't get hangovers either. Just saying like. "

Bahaha touche. Although I never have had them even since I started drinking about 14

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

After drinking take a multivitamin before you sleep. It's not a miracle cure but it definitely takes the edge of the hangover.

When you drink your liver it too busy processing the alcohol to process the B vitamins in any food you have eaten. B vitamins are the energy giving ones which explains the tiredness etc when hungover.

Remembering to take a multivitamin while d*unk is the hard part though. Lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

The headache is caused by your brain shrinking due to dehydration. As funbullhorn said up above, the answer is water, lots of water!

» Add a new message to this topic