FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Good looks a help or a pain in the arse

Good looks a help or a pain in the arse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atthewsundri OP   Man  over a year ago

dundrum

I got really pissed off today was at a hardware store picking up some materials when I went round to collect them this man at least in his 60's asked this good looking lady in front of me can I help you?? She replied no as another guy was helping her. So with me next in line I went to give him my docket and he said he was busy! Wtf?? So under my breath I said fucking creep, the lady heard me and responded by saying she gets that all the time sleazy older men trying to help her out which is just pathetic!! It really got my blood boiling and that's even before I started work!! So do ladies or men find good looks a help or a hindrance ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If i had them i would comment

By *o hassleMan  over a year ago

moira

Can be frustrating being treated like a piece of meet just for looking hot ...I have learned to cope

By *iamo69Man  over a year ago

South

Way of the world realy

dundrum

"If i had them i would comment "
I. Can't really comment either

I tend to get a little annoyed if someone is served in front of me. Good looking or not. An EXCUSE ME usually sorts it out

dundrum

"I tend to get a little annoyed if someone is served in front of me. Good looking or not. An EXCUSE ME usually sorts it out "
think I was in shock was asking myself did that just happen

By *o hassleMan  over a year ago

moira

"I tend to get a little annoyed if someone is served in front of me. Good looking or not. An EXCUSE ME usually sorts it out "

Do you not get table service ..

"I tend to get a little annoyed if someone is served in front of me. Good looking or not. An EXCUSE ME usually sorts it out think I was in shock was asking myself did that just happen"

Also, if someone goes to serve me in front of someone that was there before me - I'd point to the person who's turn it was

But then I'm English - we're known for queuing

"I tend to get a little annoyed if someone is served in front of me. Good looking or not. An EXCUSE ME usually sorts it out

Do you not get table service .. "

Hahahaha

"I tend to get a little annoyed if someone is served in front of me. Good looking or not. An EXCUSE ME usually sorts it out think I was in shock was asking myself did that just happen

Also, if someone goes to serve me in front of someone that was there before me - I'd point to the person who's turn it was

But then I'm English - we're known for queuing"

Hahaha

dundrum

"I tend to get a little annoyed if someone is served in front of me. Good looking or not. An EXCUSE ME usually sorts it out think I was in shock was asking myself did that just happen

Hahaha "

is called having manners!! Jesus I'm still pissed off by it

Hahaha is called having manners!! Jesus I'm still pissed off by it"

You need to develop 'THE Look' - like your mother and grandmother had. They won't do it twice

Hahaha is called having manners!! Jesus I'm still pissed off by it

You need to develop 'THE Look' - like your mother and grandmother had. They won't do it twice"

Aye my mother has one of them - I'm still perfecting it!

It sounds like an awful cross to bear, thankfully I've no experience of it myself.

dundrum

You need to develop 'THE Look' - like your mother and grandmother had. They won't do it twice

Aye my mother has one of them - I'm still perfecting it!"

I actually felt abit sorry for the lady she seemed Abit embarrassed by it all

dundrum

"It sounds like an awful cross to bear, thankfully I've no experience of it myself."

"Can be frustrating being treated like a piece of meet just for looking hot ...I have learned to cope "

Aye my mother has one of them - I'm still perfecting it!"

I have it down to perfection at work

"I got really pissed off today was at a hardware store picking up some materials when I went round to collect them this man at least in his 60's asked this good looking lady in front of me can I help you?? She replied no as another guy was helping her. So with me next in line I went to give him my docket and he said he was busy! Wtf?? So under my breath I said fucking creep, the lady heard me and responded by saying she gets that all the time sleazy older men trying to help her out which is just pathetic!! It really got my blood boiling and that's even before I started work!! So do ladies or men find good looks a help or a hindrance ??"

Maybe the poor old guy felt intimidated by the tool belt?

By *ndrew1972Man  over a year ago

Roscrea

"If i had them i would comment "

Now, now, everyone on here is beautiful.... in some way

dundrum

I have it down to perfection at work "

christ I would not want to work for you

You need to develop 'THE Look' - like your mother and grandmother had. They won't do it twice"

I have it down to perfection at work "

I am extremely easy going. But if I do THE look. My (very grown up) kids and grandkids put their heads down and shuffle away

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Doesn't work in my hardware shop. Hmm that's me told that my looks are not sufficient for getting special treatment. And being a regular customer there my suspicion is that they think: not her again!

"Doesn't work in my hardware shop. Hmm that's me told that my looks are not sufficient for getting special treatment. And being a regular customer there my suspicion is that they think: not her again! "

Regular? - ah, they're just like - 'We're gonna get her money anyway, she can wait'.

dundrum

"Doesn't work in my hardware shop. Hmm that's me told that my looks are not sufficient for getting special treatment. And being a regular customer there my suspicion is that they think: not her again! "

on the hill NordWest of

"Doesn't work in my hardware shop. Hmm that's me told that my looks are not sufficient for getting special treatment. And being a regular customer there my suspicion is that they think: not her again!

Regular? - ah, they're just like - 'We're gonna get her money anyway, she can wait'. "

I'm always asking too many questions. You've to learn their code language of 2" by 4" etc., slowly getting used to it, when you have to buy drainage pipes then it gets really weird.

"Doesn't work in my hardware shop. Hmm that's me told that my looks are not sufficient for getting special treatment. And being a regular customer there my suspicion is that they think: not her again!

Regular? - ah, they're just like - 'We're gonna get her money anyway, she can wait'.

I'm always asking too many questions. You've to learn their code language of 2" by 4" etc., slowly getting used to it, when you have to buy drainage pipes then it gets really weird. "

Weird - and giggly?

'Do you want a 2 by 4 - or a 4 by 8?'

dundrum

I'm always asking too many questions. You've to learn their code language of 2" by 4" etc., slowly getting used to it, when you have to buy drainage pipes then it gets really weird. "

it's like you have to speak a different language with them

dundrum

I'm always asking too many questions. You've to learn their code language of 2" by 4" etc., slowly getting used to it, when you have to buy drainage pipes then it gets really weird.

Weird - and giggly?

'Do you want a 2 by 4 - or a 4 by 8?' "

or do u want a U bend for Ur gully wtf??

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I came across that but thank god not to often .

Weird - and giggly?

'Do you want a 2 by 4 - or a 4 by 8?' or do u want a U bend for Ur gully wtf??"

on the hill NordWest of

Weird - and giggly?

'Do you want a 2 by 4 - or a 4 by 8?' "

With drainage the angle comes into play too, can't remember the full codes but it's hilarious and it sets of the naughty mind

By *ymguylMan  over a year ago

ennis

no problem as ive a face only a mother could love'' lol but massive sense of humour

By *eanontiWoman  over a year ago

Limerick

Cleavage gets you special treatment. Not that I'm huge I'm not, but the right or wrong top depending how you look at it works wonders when you want help in any shop. My eldest son had to leave the shop (he was laughing so much) when we were buying generic hoover bags, I kid you not, shop owner had to keep checking the computer!!!! I came home and checked online, the ones I wanted showed up in the first search. I was amused but offended too

dundrum

Cleavage gets you special treatment. Not that I'm huge I'm not, but the right or wrong top depending how you look at it works wonders when you want help in any shop. My eldest son had to leave the shop (he was laughing so much) when we were buying generic hoover bags, I kid you not, shop owner had to keep checking the computer!!!! I came home and checked online, the ones I wanted showed up in the first search. I was amused but offended too"

on the hill NordWest of

Cleavage gets you special treatment. Not that I'm huge I'm not, but the right or wrong top depending how you look at it works wonders when you want help in any shop. My eldest son had to leave the shop (he was laughing so much) when we were buying generic hoover bags, I kid you not, shop owner had to keep checking the computer!!!! I came home and checked online, the ones I wanted showed up in the first search. I was amused but offended too"

Never thought of dressing up for the hardware shop but it's worth a try.

By *eanontiWoman  over a year ago

Limerick

Cleavage gets you special treatment. Not that I'm huge I'm not, but the right or wrong top depending how you look at it works wonders when you want help in any shop. My eldest son had to leave the shop (he was laughing so much) when we were buying generic hoover bags, I kid you not, shop owner had to keep checking the computer!!!! I came home and checked online, the ones I wanted showed up in the first search. I was amused but offended too

Never thought of dressing up for the hardware shop but it's worth a try. "

Oh yeah I took the time to think about what I wore to look for hoover bags lol. But, damn that top worked pmsl

Sure where else apart from fab will yo find a load of men playing with a tool??

» Add a new message to this topic