FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profile advice please :-)

Profile advice please :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone , just looking for a little advice in regards to my profile , any and all advice much appreciated !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Couldn't say anything negative.

Pics are yummmmmm

Can't see anything wrong with your profile other than you're so far away

Maybe use your own photo's than the pics that belong to the profile of cityfun84

"Maybe use your own photo's than the pics that belong to the profile of cityfun84 "
ooooh this has just heated up

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Maybe use your own photo's than the pics that belong to the profile of cityfun84 ooooh this has just heated up "

Ooopppsssieeee

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Maybe use your own photo's than the pics that belong to the profile of cityfun84 "

I was going to say " phwoarrrr" till i saw this... now im just and

Very obvious alrite

"Maybe use your own photo's than the pics that belong to the profile of cityfun84

I was going to say " phwoarrrr" till i saw this... now im just and "

Me too, I retract my initial comment. Seriously like why!?

Bad form robbing profile pics

Ohh God

I say the best advice for this lad is deleted your profile and stay off fab good boy

"I say the best advice for this lad is deleted your profile and stay off fab good boy "

He took your advice

Ohhhh busted !!!!

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Hahahahha. And I just noticed he is no longer a user on the site. Some mothers do have them. Lmao

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Not the first to put up pics that dont belong to them and definitely wont be the last

Its why I dont put up pics of me, last time I did someone stole them.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Its why I dont put up pics of me, last time I did someone stole them."

They can steal and copy away at mine.....cant tell who i am in any of them.

"Its why I dont put up pics of me, last time I did someone stole them.

They can steal and copy away at mine.....cant tell who i am in any of them. "

They used mine on a gay site and I got recognised by a friend of a girl i went dogging with.

I ended up not dogging in the end, cause the guys who turned up to watch walked off and turned out to be fishermen not voyers. Kinda ruined the mood.

but this friend told me he had been talking to me for a while. But it was someone using my photos.

I'd know cityfun84's body anywhere I'm sure he'll be annoyed but flattered

It seems to happen a lot but most just send stolen pics in private messages and not advertise the fact in a thread.

I know there was a profile on here that copied and pasted my bio and used it for himself was good for me at the time but not working to well at the mo I believe at some point on here your bound to be stolen from joys of the Internet and oddballs

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I'd know cityfun84's body anywhere I'm sure he'll be annoyed but flattered

It seems to happen a lot but most just send stolen pics in private messages and not advertise the fact in a thread."

I completely understand where you coming from, I even recognise cocks I did in depth research on.

Dublin

"I know there was a profile on here that copied and pasted my bio and used it for himself was good for me at the time but not working to well at the mo I believe at some point on here your bound to be stolen from joys of the Internet and oddballs "

Ha!! same thing happened to me!!... male profile used my bio and went so far and said he was a "visual lady"

On the internet anyone can be whoever they choose to be. Its just some choose to be stupid

It seems to happen a lot but most just send stolen pics in private messages and not advertise the fact in a thread.

I completely understand where you coming from, I even recognise cocks I did in depth research on. "

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I bet he thought he was safe using pics from a lad in England little did he know the pervetts we have here that will recognised a bod from a mile off

I completely understand where you coming from, I even recognise cocks I did in depth research on. "

Damn girls, I need to learn one thing or two

Thanks to Mia for spotting and reporting.

Having guys nick my pics isnt really the point of being on here lol.

Suppose its more inevitable these days that we need to deal with

Dublin

"Thanks to Mia for spotting and reporting.

Suppose its more inevitable these days that we need to deal with"

Now can i say PHWOARRRRRRRR!!! for real????

Wouldn't mind having that body to be fair, I've the frame I want, it's the stomach that's the problem, been trying to get it right for about 4 months now

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

--------------

Guys, go to the gym for a few weeks, train, then take a few half decent pics of yourself instead of robbing other lads pics then looking like a tool when you show up for your first coffee meet...

I just dunno

Haha thats what i dont get, how do they ever get past a first meet? Surely the 'holiday weight'arguement is a stretch!!

"Haha thats what i dont get, how do they ever get past a first meet? Surely the 'holiday weight'arguement is a stretch!!"

I despise the gym, so my problem is, keeping my frame but losing a bit more on the stomach without losing my frame

"Haha thats what i dont get, how do they ever get past a first meet? Surely the 'holiday weight'arguement is a stretch!!

I despise the gym, so my problem is, keeping my frame but losing a bit more on the stomach without losing my frame "

Agree here. Never found the gym stimulating... lost interest with the repetition.

What i found was better was getting out...canoeing, running ( a bit), yoga

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Haha thats what i dont get, how do they ever get past a first meet? Surely the 'holiday weight'arguement is a stretch!!

I despise the gym, so my problem is, keeping my frame but losing a bit more on the stomach without losing my frame

Agree here. Never found the gym stimulating... lost interest with the repetition.

What i found was better was getting out...canoeing, running ( a bit), yoga"

Running is my forte. Must get back and do a bit of fun though.

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

Good genes helps tbf..i know ppl look at food and put on weight..its not an excuse..but theres merit in the argument about we all process calorific intake..

.well spotted fakehunters btw...(clap clap)..

Running is my forte. Must get back and do a bit of fun though."

I shouldn't complain, it's ribs and steak for my dinner tonight, no salad

Loughlinstown

I shouldn't complain, it's ribs and steak for my dinner tonight, no salad "

-----------

Slight deviation from main topic here! Robbing a guys pics then asking people what they think of the profile and pics is the topic...

If you're happy with how you look more power to you ...but if you want to look a certain way and rob pics to pass yourself of as, that's just plain sad

If you want something, you work for it instead of bitching about how unfair life is or what you have to do to get there...

Sorry m8 but I think the other guy was better looking

-----------

Slight deviation from main topic here! Robbing a guys pics then asking people what they think of the profile and pics is the topic...

If you're happy with how you look more power to you ...but if you want to look a certain way and rob pics to pass yourself of as, that's just plain sad

If you want something, you work for it instead of bitching about how unfair life is or what you have to do to get there..."

Was appreciating the guys body whose pic got robbed, and then talking about getting a good body, stop been so serious all the time

Loughlinstown

-----------

If you want something, you work for it instead of bitching about how unfair life is or what you have to do to get there...

Was appreciating the guys body whose pic got robbed, and then talking about getting a good body, stop been so serious all the time "

--------------

And start talking about myself and my "frame" and stomach instead?

I can have a laugh with the very best of them, but when people rob pics of you and put them up on a sex dating or swinging site, it's absolutely horrible and yes, have had it done to me twice before...

But thanks for your 2 cents worth there Dr Phil..

Wait a min, was that a hint of humour???

Wow!!!!!

-----------

Was appreciating the guys body whose pic got robbed, and then talking about getting a good body, stop been so serious all the time

--------------

I can have a laugh with the very best of them, but when people rob pics of you and put them up on a sex dating or swinging site, it's absolutely horrible and yes, have had it done to me twice before...

Wow!!!!! "

You really are a bore

Loughlinstown

-----------

--------------

Wow!!!!!

You really are a bore "

--------------

Yes, but I'm a bore who gets meets and verifications

-----------

--------------

Wow!!!!!

You really are a bore

--------------

Yes, but I'm a bore who gets meets and verifications"

Well done. Glad you define your life that way. For the record, I'll always say what I want. Couldn't give a bollix what you say

» Add a new message to this topic