FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Shave wax or hair removal cream

Shave wax or hair removal cream

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After recently shaving my bits I developed a rash . I usually use hair removal cream.

Ladies what's is best in your opinion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Wax......use to shave but decided to take the plunge and love the finish with wax. Wish i done it alot earlier

"Wax......use to shave but decided to take the plunge and love the finish with wax. Wish i done it alot earlier "

It's it not sore do u need a reasonable growth for a good finish sorry never been waxed

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Youre best off sourcing a reputable waxing salon and talking to someone about what you want. Theyll recommend doing a patch test to make sure youre not allergic.

Try getting your underarm ot half leg done first, as it will give you an idea of what to expect.

Hair needs to be 1/2 inch long at least.

Then you can opt for a bikini wax ... onto a brazilian and then hollywood wax

It is painful at first but so worth it. Ive shed tears the first few times but the hair thins out the more youre waxed and is painless. Im done every 6 weeks and its great!

Go for it, you wont know unless you try

Thank u ladies x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

After getting used to being waxed buy yourself an epilator. Best thing I ever bought

"Youre best off sourcing a reputable waxing salon and talking to someone about what you want. Theyll recommend doing a patch test to make sure youre not allergic.

Try getting your underarm ot half leg done first, as it will give you an idea of what to expect.

It is painful at first but so worth it. Ive shed tears the first few times but the hair thins out the more youre waxed and is painless. Im done every 6 weeks and its great!

Go for it, you wont know unless you try "

What's the best way for men? I use a head razor, and hate doing it, always feel I'm going to cut my balls

Dublin

"Youre best off sourcing a reputable waxing salon and talking to someone about what you want. Theyll recommend doing a patch test to make sure youre not allergic.

What's the best way for men? I use a head razor, and hate doing it, always feel I'm going to cut my balls"

Ive balls but not balls like yours , so i wouldnt know The same would apply if you want to venture into waxing I'd imagine! Find a reputable male grooming salon...

What's the best way for men? I use a head razor, and hate doing it, always feel I'm going to cut my balls

Ive balls but not balls like yours , so i wouldnt know The same would apply if you want to venture into waxing I'd imagine! Find a reputable male grooming salon... "

God no, I'd rather cut my balls. May try hair removal cream though. Thanks for the tip anyway

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

What about those Veet wax strips? I see they also have smaller ones now for delicate areas. Anyone tried them on the ballsack?

"What about those Veet wax strips? I see they also have smaller ones now for delicate areas. Anyone tried them on the ballsack?"

I don't think I could wax my balls

By *ust4funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Moira

Laser removal! Def the way forward, no more burns from hair removal cream

Ive balls but not balls like yours , so i wouldnt know The same would apply if you want to venture into waxing I'd imagine! Find a reputable male grooming salon... "

Anything like my head ... just wait

"Laser removal! Def the way forward, no more burns from hair removal cream "

If hairy bushes ever became the trend again, that'd be us fucked

Dublin

"Laser removal! Def the way forward, no more burns from hair removal cream "

Laser therapy doesnt work on fair, blonde, grey or red hair. The laser is more attracted to dark haired people because of the melanin in the hair. It ruled me out as im one of the above

"Laser removal! Def the way forward, no more burns from hair removal cream

Laser therapy doesnt work on fair, blonde, grey or red hair. The laser is more attracted to dark haired people because of the melanin in the hair. It ruled me out as im one of the above "

I am out too as I am a red head

Laser therapy doesnt work on fair, blonde, grey or red hair. The laser is more attracted to dark haired people because of the melanin in the hair. It ruled me out as im one of the above

I am out too as I am a red head "

...I'm a natural red head myself...well since my natural brown hair fell out

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 08/08/17 17:03:17]

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I am out too as I am a red head ...I'm a natural red head myself...well since my natural brown hair fell out

A natural waxing u could say "

Veet and not 1 second more than 10 mins

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

I love when the woman is waxed. But it doesnt last long. 1 week of good use and 5 weeks growing it out. Doesnt make sense to me

Dublin

"I love when the woman is waxed. But it doesnt last long. 1 week of good use and 5 weeks growing it out. Doesnt make sense to me"

If its done regularly and properly, it should last far longer than a week. It depends on the individual person as to how often they need it. Ive been having it done for a number of years and 6 weeks suits me. Even at that the growth is minimal.

» Add a new message to this topic