FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Meet and greet sligo

Meet and greet sligo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aul1140 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sligo

Just wondering about holding a meet and greet in Sligo ,just wondering would they many people interested in going ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd defo go anyway

By *edRoxyxWoman  over a year ago

Mayo

I can't honestly see people attending an event run by someone who is unverified. You could be a reporter for the Sunday world

"I can't honestly see people attending an event run by someone who is unverified. You could be a reporter for the Sunday world "

He could also be a really nice fella who wants to genuinly hold an event....The Sunday World would definitely be verified....!!!

By *im tim timMan  over a year ago

c

its a bit of a gamble..he could be with the sunday world..

What if hes with the Sunday world ?

"Just wondering about holding a meet and greet in Sligo ,just wondering would they many people interested in going ? "

There's one on in letterkenny at the end of the month, if you could get yourself meet verified before then. I think they're currently full up for men, but that could change.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Just wondering about holding a meet and greet in Sligo ,just wondering would they many people interested in going ? "

Fair play build it and they will come

Sligo

"I can't honestly see people attending an event run by someone who is unverified. You could be a reporter for the Sunday world "

Sorry to disappoint you but definitely not with the Sunday world,

I just noticed it's so hard to get people to meet thought if I could set up a meet and greet to help us single guys get known , as I know a few genuine sligo guys struggling to get started

Sligo

"Just wondering about holding a meet and greet in Sligo ,just wondering would they many people interested in going ?

There's one on in letterkenny at the end of the month, if you could get yourself meet verified before then. I think they're currently full up for men, but that could change. "

Well if want to meet me and verified that I'm genuine, I'm up for it

Sligo

Definitely not working for Sunday world , just trying to help a few local guys get verified as genuine,

It's really hard for single guys to get started here

Cheers Paul ,

Why don't do you do what a few of the guys in Dublin are doing and having a lads night out. That way ye could all meet and maybe some of the verified guys in that area could meet ye too and help get ye verified

Sligo

"Why don't do you do what a few of the guys in Dublin are doing and having a lads night out. That way ye could all meet and maybe some of the verified guys in that area could meet ye too and help get ye verified "

A good idea and thanks for your advice, but will some women not think we're bi or gay guys then and that will be the problem for ?

"Why don't do you do what a few of the guys in Dublin are doing and having a lads night out. That way ye could all meet and maybe some of the verified guys in that area could meet ye too and help get ye verified

A good idea and thanks for your advice, but will some women not think we're bi or gay guys then and that will be the problem for ? "

But arent most straight fab guys gay or us that just the ones that message me oops

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Why don't do you do what a few of the guys in Dublin are doing and having a lads night out. That way ye could all meet and maybe some of the verified guys in that area could meet ye too and help get ye verified

A good idea and thanks for your advice, but will some women not think we're bi or gay guys then and that will be the problem for ? "

Not nessiarly be honest about it show it and if ye all have a simple

"Met this guy for a pint at a resent social"

Type veri they then have to at least ask and just tell them

After all we are supposed to be open minded on here

Sligo

A good idea and thanks for your advice, but will some women not think we're bi or gay guys then and that will be the problem for ?

But arent most straight fab guys gay or us that just

the ones that message me oops "

Well I'm a straight guy

But arent most straight fab guys gay or us that just the ones that message me oops "

Excuse me young lady...Ahem...!!

It's one way of getting verified and letting people know that u are real.

But arent most straight fab guys gay or us that just the ones that message me oops

Excuse me young lady...Ahem...!!"

Well you are well verified liking that new pic too

Excuse me young lady...Ahem...!!

Well you are well verified liking that new pic too"

» Add a new message to this topic