FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Virginity

Virginity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you remember your first time..do you remember the person,where it happened and how old you wore? Hope your first time was a lot more romantic and passionate then mine lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was 18 ,happened in his car and was pretty good for a first time -oh and it was my hubby

"I was 18 ,happened in his car and was pretty good for a first time -oh and it was my hubby "

Wow that sounds a lot more pleasant then mine

By *aythekiddMan  over a year ago

Carlow

I was 21, she changed my perception on the world

I was 17 in a single bed, she was 22 and from Cork and she reversed onto me. Hee hee

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Was in a hotel... She was experienced, I fessed up and told her was my first time (Not saying age as you wouldn't believe me) Anyway I tried to make it special with candles and music but got nervous and was not a great first time

Next morning she said "In life you don't know what's around the corner" as we got into her car. 5 minutes later we were in a car crash... Car hit us side on before we then hit a wall. Everyone okay though. So, guess I got lucky twice that day

It was a one night stand when i was 18, she was a couple of years older. Did it under my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles bedsheets

I was around 12...really hadn't a clue but kept fiddling around...I was great

First week at university, completely forgettable experience but I then proceeded to waste the remaining four years at uni with her

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Remember it like it was yesterday. Lots of awkwardness and fumbling first real boyfriend. But looking back not bad for teenagers first attempt. Virginity lost but still have the box it came in.

middle of nowhere

"I was around 12...really hadn't a clue but kept fiddling around...I was great "

12???.

I was 17, he was a bouncer from the place we were drinking in. I just wanted to get it over with cos I was sooooo old!!

Mine was certainly not at all special.. 16..down to the the river.. Up against a wall. I pumped away for ages and eventually we just decided enough was enough lol. Nobody was close to cumming. 2nd time was with someone older than me. She taught me a few things but I was obviously still working out my rhythm cus ended up with an injury caused by friction

I was 16..we wore drinking in a park ended up getting it on in a pitch and put course lol

"I was 17, he was a bouncer from the place we were drinking in. I just wanted to get it over with cos I was sooooo old!! "

Bet it was good

16 with first proper boyfriend and very forgettable..I was left wandering what all the fuss was about, untill I met an older more experienced guy

Two weeks before my 18th birthday, was just OK, it didn't feel special to me, he was 25, I think I was just curious than anything else.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I am holding out for my wedding night

middle of nowhere

"I am holding out for my wedding night "

Ahh cj you're just too cute.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"I am holding out for my wedding night

Ahh cj you're just too cute. "

Don't want to waste it like u only get the one chance

By *icey55Man  over a year ago

Dublin /Meath

I lost my virginity a long time ago but seem to have found it again recently

By *arkandEm14Couple  over a year ago

dublin

16 after 6 months of going out together. 12 pack of durex and a football field. Had to get up and have a piss half way trough ha ha im alot better now arent i mrs em ha ha ha

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

16 with a girl from school, started in the cinema bit of fumbling then down a lane way on the way home more fumbling , she with her knickers around her knees impenetrable forest had to back off. So few weeks later one night babysitting on a nice soft carpet her in her school uniform , no knickers , brought out bigger chopper for forest , success at last. Screwing away for weeks, no protection, we were lucky.

Memorable.

17, was with my mates cousin. Still havent told him

Very awkward, but was still chuffed with myself at the time.

lost it with my cousin when i was 17. We were in a marriage event and suddenly things got turned on. She blew me twice and take my load. At night, it turned to be the first night for both of us.

By *ojos jugsWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

I was way underage and he was 18 (he still cant look me straight in the eye lol), in a wooded area covered in bluebells.. not in the least bit romantic

I was 17, so was she. We were summer interns for a major Irish company. Ended up in a filing room in the basement l. Middle of a Tuesday afternoon. We were shite. Went back to her parents after work to get it right

I was 17, he was an American student in our school for the year.

Paddys Day and it was pissing rain so we broke into the local Prodestant church.

Most beautiful 37 seconds of my life!

Random, but I remember wearing green velvet pants

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I was a late starter (22) and she was a 42 year old divorcee. I still remember her name, and that night in Portrush. She said I'd made her cum more times in one night than she had during her entire marriage (and I was just a beginner).

Haven't looked back since.

Oh shit I was a few days away from my 17th birthday went to visit my cousin in Liverpool. Went for a night out wayyyyy to much drink as u do. Met a lad in a club back to his. He asked me the nxt morning if I was around the following weekend if I fancied hooking up again. The horror on his face when I said I was going home as I had school on Tues morning. Oooops He was 27

I would have been very young. I wasn't abused by someone older taking advantage, I was with someone my own age innocently experimenting.

Maybe thats why I dont fall over myself for sex, It was never a problem or an issue for me.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I was 17, so was she. We were summer interns for a major Irish company. Ended up in a filing room in the basement l. Middle of a Tuesday afternoon. We were shite. Went back to her parents after work to get it right "

Her parents were obviously very helpful. That was nice of them.

» Add a new message to this topic