FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 98fm....

98fm....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jb_1980 OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick

Anyone else hear the piece on 98fm in relation to you know who?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

listened too the podcast and i tell u now fair fucks too her. she stood up for herself its her fetish the way all of us have our fetishs who are we too judge her. she has opened so many doors towards swinging too the public with amazing support coming from the listeners. only one thing she fucked up on was a video we all make mistakes an unlucky for her it was that one. people went mad on here when that video hit the headlines we didnt go mad we gave her support and still too this day we give her the support. Not that she needs it. shes well able too handle her self an lets be fair about this she got the brunt of the apple but yet the cheater walked scott free. aka the married garda. id say for every 100 married men on her only 2 would admit it and thats coming from personal experince.

so carla you keep rocking girl have your fun and screw the haters

xxx

jen

By *heoldhippyMan  over a year ago

Midleton

"listened too the podcast and i tell u now fair fucks too her. she stood up for herself its her fetish the way all of us have our fetishs who are we too judge her. she has opened so many doors towards swinging too the public with amazing support coming from the listeners. only one thing she fucked up on was a video we all make mistakes an unlucky for her it was that one. people went mad on here when that video hit the headlines we didnt go mad we gave her support and still too this day we give her the support. Not that she needs it. shes well able too handle her self an lets be fair about this she got the brunt of the apple but yet the cheater walked scott free. aka the married garda. id say for every 100 married men on her only 2 would admit it and thats coming from personal experince.

so carla you keep rocking girl have your fun and screw the haters

xxx

jen "

Well said

Just had a quick google about this, gonna look into it a bit more, seems very interesting.

"id say for every 100 married men on her only 2 would admit it and thats coming from personal experince."

Part of the 2%

Thanks Jen. I hope we get some nice new members join as a result.

Let's get swinging from behind the door.

Xx

Went really well dint it luv.

Carla would love to have fun with you. Fair play to u standing up for urself. Could we meet.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Carla please be discrete so everyone can enjoy themselfs without the papers looking in at us . Do you have to tell the world about what you do ?? It's private for most people here .

"Thanks Jen. I hope we get some nice new members join as a result.

Let's get swinging from behind the door.

Xx "

exactly huni xxx

"Carla please be discrete so everyone can enjoy themselfs without the papers looking in at us . Do you have to tell the world about what you do ?? It's private for most people here . "
being discreet its her choice if she wishes too upload what ever she wants. the papers have always bin in here fact before any garda was seen in a video posted online. and lets be fair they have no intrest in us swingers though they have a huge intrest when it comes too our police force engaging in sex acts. noting for you or me for that matter too be concerned about. this is 2017 and its about time this country changed when it comes too swingers. we shouldnt have too be hiding our fetishes an our lifestyle. over the years we have seen the papers upload utter crap from meet an greets too clubs too outdoor dogging spots an guess what 98% of people on social media didnt actually give two tosses of what we (swingers) where up too. fair play too carla for what she is doing maybe one day ireland will be swinger friendly and maybe more clubs will open up more jobs will be created. And like what was said that show if your willing too upload your semi naked photos/videos be prepared for them too stay on the internet we have lost count the amount of times our photos where stolen.. ypu cannot trust the internet and anyone outside of this site can view it and view members without even signing up. so i disagree with your comment

Ste.

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

"Carla please be discrete so everyone can enjoy themselfs without the papers looking in at us . Do you have to tell the world about what you do ?? It's private for most people here . being discreet its her choice if she wishes too upload what ever she wants. the papers have always bin in here fact before any garda was seen in a video posted online. and lets be fair they have no intrest in us swingers though they have a huge intrest when it comes too our police force engaging in sex acts. noting for you or me for that matter too be concerned about. this is 2017 and its about time this country changed when it comes too swingers. we shouldnt have too be hiding our fetishes an our lifestyle. over the years we have seen the papers upload utter crap from meet an greets too clubs too outdoor dogging spots an guess what 98% of people on social media didnt actually give two tosses of what we (swingers) where up too. fair play too carla for what she is doing maybe one day ireland will be swinger friendly and maybe more clubs will open up more jobs will be created. And like what was said that show if your willing too upload your semi naked photos/videos be prepared for them too stay on the internet we have lost count the amount of times our photos where stolen.. ypu cannot trust the internet and anyone outside of this site can view it and view members without even signing up. so i disagree with your comment

Ste. "

Well said Ste.

Same old bullyboy at it again

I'm glad me being here causes you so much bitterness and hatred.

Late late show next I recon Jen

"Same old bullyboy at it again

"

Who's the bullyboy? You surely can't mean Chocko?

"

Are you going to ride tubbs on his desk?

Listening to podcast now

"Listening to podcast now"

Have you a link to it plese

Carla stay strong witch we know you will 100 percent behind you

"Listening to podcast now

Have you a link to it plese"

Using 98fm app

Using 98fm app"

I don't have apps - I'll google

By *unnymunroMan  over a year ago

dublin

Using 98fm app"

What show was it on ?

Using 98fm app

What show was it on ? "

Adrian Kennedy and Jeremy Dixon I think

"

fairplay to u carla lifes for living enjoy everthing

"Carla stay strong witch we know you will 100 percent behind you "

Thank you. People like that belong on Facebook.

They seem to forget its a swing site for meeting and shagging.

They use it to bully and troll. Ive been using fab for over 8 years on and off. Had a UK account to so I've watched this site from the beginning grow into what it is now. I used to use Adult Hub to. Not sure if that's still going? And Dirty David.

I have to say i've never seen such hatred towards a member as they have for me.

Well I hope this brings more openness to the scene and just as someone said in the previous comment there that we see some clubs here like LaChambre in Sheffield. Top club that.

Thanks for all ya messages of support. Onwards and upwards from here.

C4G Xxx

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

If you want to air your dirty laundry in public go for it .

"If you want to air your dirty laundry in public go for it . "

Change the record ffs.

Honestly Carla we prefer people not liking us the genuine people shine through

We're in the modern world now luv. Ireland is coming out the dark ages so yous can shove ya fire sticks and pitchforks up ya asses. I'm here and going nowhere.

By *ot lady 75Woman  over a year ago

city

Carla iv seen your videos u put up what worries me is u dont practice safe sex . No condoms at all do u carry your piece of paper ??

"We're in the modern world now luv. Ireland is coming out the dark ages so yous can shove ya fire sticks and pitchforks up ya asses. I'm here and going nowhere.

Not everyone wants the world to know about what they do in their private life this doesn't mean that someone who wants to keep their sex life private is a bully or living in the dark ages. So yes tell the world what your doing if you feel it strokes your ego and gets you a few minutes fame but if your putting yourself on a public platform people are going to have opinions it's that simple, your view and others differ on this, you feel your right others feel your not and you admit in your interview you were wrong on some aspects of what you have done and suffered the consequences. Ireland has come a long way but to be honest but to be fair in any country anyone would receive the same backlash as you have as everyone is different and most I say most not all don't wish to flaunt their private sex life and kinks in public

"

By *oungcouple1993xCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"We're in the modern world now luv. Ireland is coming out the dark ages so yous can shove ya fire sticks and pitchforks up ya asses. I'm here and going nowhere.

Not everyone wants the world to know about what they do in their private life this doesn't mean that someone who wants to keep their sex life private is a bully or living in the dark ages. So yes tell the world what your doing if you feel it strokes your ego and gets you a few minutes fame but if your putting yourself on a public platform people are going to have opinions it's that simple, your view and others differ on this, you feel your right others feel your not and you admit in your interview you were wrong on some aspects of what you have done and suffered the consequences. Ireland has come a long way but to be honest but to be fair in any country anyone would receive the same backlash as you have as everyone is different and most I say most not all don't wish to flaunt their private sex life and kinks in public

"

Exactly

By *hefireinsideWoman  over a year ago

city

If people think the garda in question ' got away with it ', he didn't, his name was all over cork and his village so it's safe to say it may have destroyed his marriage. I understand it's his own fault for cheating but this has been devastating for him.

"If people think the garda in question ' got away with it ', he didn't, his name was all over cork and his village so it's safe to say it may have destroyed his marriage. I understand it's his own fault for cheating but this has been devastating for him."

There are alot of married people on here who meet and swing but they don't expect it to be made public, they expect discretion

"

I agree with the jacknjilly, not everyone craves attention and popularity but it's understandable that some women do crave this however many like to remain discrete and don't need the world to know what they are doing as it is no one's business.The Irish people do not need some kind of swing freedom fighter,swinging is frowned upon in many countries not just Ireland

I agree with the jacknjilly, not everyone craves attention and popularity but it's understandable that some women do crave this however many like to remain discrete and don't need the world to know what they are doing as it is no one's business.The Irish people do not need some kind of swing freedom fighter,swinging is frowned upon in many countries not just Ireland

"

By *izalipsWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"Carla please be discrete so everyone can enjoy themselfs without the papers looking in at us . Do you have to tell the world about what you do ?? It's private for most people here . "

Well said!!

Carla its not bullying at all!!

Some of us here have children and live a respectable life .. we dont want to embarrass our kids in later years all he was saying was to keep us private like 90% choose to be.. u wana do wat u wana do fairplay to ya your choice just dont think your standing up for us all coz ur not .. your clearly make a show of yourself (my opinion)

"Carla please be discrete so everyone can enjoy themselfs without the papers looking in at us . Do you have to tell the world about what you do ?? It's private for most people here .

Well said!!

Some of us here have children and live a respectable life .. we dont want to embarrass our kids in later years all he was saying was to keep us private like 90% choose to be.. u wana do wat u wana do fairplay to ya your choice just dont think your standing up for us all coz ur not .. your clearly make a show of yourself (my opinion) "

Its not bullying at all... i totally agree 100% about the kids. Imagine they found out their mam gets her tits out talking about myself here too which is why we should all keep it to ourselves.

By *ack 188Man  over a year ago

Dublin 15

let me remind Carla Ireland was the land of saints and scholars

Ignore that attention seeker

I think it's pretty evident that if someone doesnt care about their own privacy that they will also not care about yours!

Discretion is a huge factor in who we chose to play with and I think it's very immature to think that everyone can be as free and easy with their reputation.

Sam

"let me remind Carla Ireland was the land of saints and scholars "

And ST Patrick drove all the snakes out of Ireland in a black ford

Don't think your the candidate to lead the country out of the dark ages Carla.. Your know James Joyce. What's a fasard??

The country has plenty of Liberal and Hedonistic people who enjoy their fun and appreciate the freedom they have to enjoy that fun. Of course the swinging community would react negatively to your antics they run counter to the spirit of trust and discretion that is central to the lifestyle. Swinging is a sub culture it can't be made mainstream and nor would it be beneficial to make it so. Like I said you're not Henry Miller or Anais Nin..you're not heralding a new wave of sexual freedom you're just abusing a culture for five minutes of fame. Don't expect universal praise it's fairly ridiculous to do so

"

Don't think your the candidate to lead the country out of the dark ages Carla.. Your know James Joyce. What's a fasard??

The country has plenty of Liberal and Hedonistic people who enjoy their fun and appreciate the freedom they have to enjoy that fun. Of course the swinging community would react negatively to your antics they run counter to the spirit of trust and discretion that is central to the lifestyle. Swinging is a sub culture it can't be made mainstream and nor would it be beneficial to make it so. Like I said you're not Henry Miller or Anais Nin..you're not heralding a new wave of sexual freedom you're just abusing a culture for five minutes of fame. Don't expect universal praise it's fairly ridiculous to do so

This exactly

"

[Removed by poster at 03/08/17 10:26:16]

"We both agreed it was for porn hub how many times do you bunch pack of dogs need to be told??"

People have conflicting views.. If you court attention you have to expect that. Your apparent expectation of universal praise is unrealistic.

It was both of us that decided it was for Porn hub.

And I do respect the privacy of the guards ive been with hence I do not display their verifications.

If I was that bad why am I getting more and repeat rides for these guards???

Also yes I am STI clear. Its amazing when your lot at at the clubs and not a condom in sight.

Glass houses and stones.

[Removed by poster at 03/08/17 10:35:00]

You really do not need to call people dogs, but I suppose when you have to lower yourself to name calling to get your point across it sums it up really.

If you feel victimised I think that's a pity but says more about you than others on here and to say you brought it on yourself would be an understatement

Sam

"[Removed by poster at 03/08/17 10:35:00]"

Who mentioned you being clean? And who is this 'your lot?' I'm no medical expert but you're showing clear signs of some kind of ego mania. There is no cohesive uniform group that is against you here. There is a lot of INDIVIDUALS who feel conflicted about whether undue attention is beneficial for a swinging community. It's fairly simple

By *oungcouple1993xCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"You really do not need to call people dogs, but I suppose when you have to lower yourself to name calling to get your point across it sums it up really.

If you feel victimised I think that's a pity but says more about you than others on here and to say you brought it on yourself would be an understatement

Sam"

I wasn't expecting it to be honest. I've observed the pack behavior going on in this forum towards other users so I knew to expect it. And it is the same lot all the time.

Anyway I hope you all find peace in your selves and get the bitterness from within you.

At least when yous are bitching about me your leaving other people alone.

Try doing 2 good deeds for the day that can help.

Have a good day all. Im meeting a publisher today. Can't wait. Hope you all buy my book.

I've actually no great wish to throw you under the bus so to speak lol. I haven't followed much of the reaction on here but my natural reaction when the story broke was that it wasn't good for the swinging community or swinging in general. But a few guards being shown up wouldn't be too bad I suppose.. (joke)

"I wasn't expecting it to be honest. I've observed the pack behavior going on in this forum towards other users so I knew to expect it. And it is the same lot all the time.

Anyway I hope you all find peace in your selves and get the bitterness from within you.

At least when yous are bitching about me your leaving other people alone.

Try doing 2 good deeds for the day that can help.

Have a good day all. Im meeting a publisher today. Can't wait. Hope you all buy my book.

"

Good luck with that.. I'm sure I'll hear all about it during the pulitzer prize nominations

Haha and there it is! The real reason you are courting attention at the expense of real swingers who enjoy the lifestyle. To make money . Sad.

Honestly If you think I lose one minute thinking about you are sorely mistaken.

And no I won't be buying your book I think you have shown us all too much already to make it interesting or intriguing

Sam

So this really isnt about " taking swinging out from behind closed doors" its about you making money from your interviews and books???? You were doing so well until you wrote that shite but the truth will always out..shame on you and yes this is from a private swinger who would rather her kids didnt know this, Not for me for them....

"So this really isnt about " taking swinging out from behind closed doors" its about you making money from your interviews and books???? You were doing so well until you wrote that shite but the truth will always out..shame on you and yes this is from a private swinger who would rather her kids didnt know this, Not for me for them...."

Exactly this,i have followed this whole saga without commenting on any posts about it till now. There was never any doubt in my mind that this whole thing was about exposure for herself and nothing more yes she is still getting meets from exhibionists who have nothing to loose but unfortunetly some people with a lot to loose were caught in the crossfire,dont get me wrong they knew wat they were doin so they only have themselves to blame. But my point is it has always been and will always be about making a name for herself whether it be good or bad....imho

When have I ever been paid for any interview? Ive asked them to make a donation directly to animal charities in west cork so your wrong.

You can not even get the facts straight.

Everyone this guy is sour because I have not responded to his attempt of communication 4 days ago.

I just clicked on his profile and it showed up there. Sorry love. I get over 1000 messages and winks a day on here. Sorry I missed you. Looks like I had a lucky escape.

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"If you want to air your dirty laundry in public go for it . "

Mister bean is that you?

Galway

"Carla please be discrete so everyone can enjoy themselfs without the papers looking in at us . Do you have to tell the world about what you do ?? It's private for most people here .

Well said!!

Some of us here have children and live a respectable life .. we dont want to embarrass our kids in later years all he was saying was to keep us private like 90% choose to be.. u wana do wat u wana do fairplay to ya your choice just dont think your standing up for us all coz ur not .. your clearly make a show of yourself (my opinion)

Its not bullying at all... i totally agree 100% about the kids. Imagine they found out their mam gets her tits out talking about myself here too which is why we should all keep it to ourselves. "

If people are doing something they are ashamed of or embarrassed by and are worried about their kids finding out then surely they have no place here or if they are here they must accept all possible outcomes or Revelations no?

Galway

"let me remind Carla Ireland was the land of saints and scholars "

How quaint and antiquated this is now the 21st century,the 3rd millennium and just like everything that has come and gone this form of society will evolve to pandering to and longing for "the good old days" won't bring them back

Well said!!

Its not bullying at all... i totally agree 100% about the kids. Imagine they found out their mam gets her tits out talking about myself here too which is why we should all keep it to ourselves.

If people are doing something they are ashamed of or embarrassed by and are worried about their kids finding out then surely they have no place here or if they are here they must accept all possible outcomes or Revelations no?"

Well you can call it what you like but i dont want my kids knowing knowing what i do for fear in what trouble they would come into if friends found out etc...how did your family take it when you told them the long list of alternative stuff you like to do????

Galway

Well said!!

If people are doing something they are ashamed of or embarrassed by and are worried about their kids finding out then surely they have no place here or if they are here they must accept all possible outcomes or Revelations no?

Well you can call it what you like but i dont want my kids knowing knowing what i do for fear in what trouble they would come into if friends found out etc...how did your family take it when you told them the long list of alternative stuff you like to do???? "

Not a bother my family live and let live perhaps more should try it.

Well said!!

Well you can call it what you like but i dont want my kids knowing knowing what i do for fear in what trouble they would come into if friends found out etc...how did your family take it when you told them the long list of alternative stuff you like to do????

Not a bother my family live and let live perhaps more should try it. "

Agree 100% sadly my family are not quiet so live and let live lol

I don't agree with how Carla is using the site and from previous comments it's clear that she is simply in it for the 15 mins !!

BUT

Guys are still willing to meet her so by default they are buying into the "Carla effect" whether they like it or not.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Well said!!

Agree 100% sadly my family are not quiet so live and let live lol "

So Carla has to live her life to suit ur parents or ppl like them?

No one is outing you. Papers were here before her and will always be lurking here

Anyway her story is about her and who she fucks,it's not centred around fab

Well said!!

No one is outing you. Papers were here before her and will always be lurking here

Anyway her story is about her and who she fucks,it's not centred around fab"

Huh??? Would you jog on with that shite,your always looking for a row you ... you should try some of this live and let live positively your spouting about...

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Can you join the Guards if you're 50?

"Can you join the Guards if you're 50? "

Don't ya mean 'Home Guard'?

Lucan

"Can you join the Guards if you're 50?

"

Nice potatoes though.

"

He might need a splash guard

No but join the queue anyways you might be number 50 get fancy dress uniform

Lucan

No but join the queue anyways you might be number 50 get fancy dress uniform "

Woohoo!

He might need a splash guard "

He's dried up now

Lucan

He might need a splash guard

He's dried up now "

"Also yes I am STI clear. Its amazing when your lot at at the clubs and not a condom in sight.

Glass houses and stones."

Got to agree with you there. People are so casual about condoms. They bareback after the first time having sex and then say "I only bareback with someone I am repeat seeing".

Cut off point for standard guard is 35. But you join the reserves up to the age of 60 so there's hope.

My application is in and I sit my sexam....sorry exam next week

Well said!!

If people are doing something they are ashamed of or embarrassed by and are worried about their kids finding out then surely they have no place here or if they are here they must accept all possible outcomes or Revelations no?"

Thank you. Its like saying porn stars and page 3 models should not have their videos and pictures public in case their kids see it. My aunt Hellen was a big page 3 model in the 80s and early 90s I used to go on to London with her and watch her shoots. She also did a few adverts and a few porn mags . Did her kids no harm all privately educated well bought up and not a issue with what she got up to so your wrong.

Well said!!

Thank you. Its like saying porn stars and page 3 models should not have their videos and pictures public in case their kids see it. My aunt Hellen was a big page 3 model in the 80s and early 90s I used to go on to London with her and watch her shoots. She also did a few adverts and a few porn mags . Did her kids no harm all privately educated well bought up and not a issue with what she got up to so your wrong."

Are you saying your a porn star or page 3 model ?

"I don't agree with how Carla is using the site and from previous comments it's clear that she is simply in it for the 15 mins !!

BUT

Guys are still willing to meet her so by default they are buying into the "Carla effect" whether they like it or not.

"

Its been more 15 mins luv.

And I use the site to get the ride not like half you lot that go to a social and wave to each other across the room and class it as a meet and verify each other from it.

My verifications speak for them sens.

I'm here to get what I want I'm not sorry it pisses you all off.

"I don't agree with how Carla is using the site and from previous comments it's clear that she is simply in it for the 15 mins !!

BUT

And I use the site to get the ride not like half you lot that go to a social and wave to each other across the room and class it as a meet and verify each other from it.

I'm here to get what I want I'm not sorry it pisses you all off."

^^^ I have to agree with this! Using the site as it's intended. Far too many keyboard warriors here who are full of opinion yet never actually swing

Well said!!

Anyway her story is about her and who she fucks,it's not centred around fab"

Thank you. They love a good ole moan and a raw this lot.

Get back on Facebook and bebo will yas.

BUT

^^^ I have to agree with this! Using the site as it's intended. Far too many keyboard warriors here who are full of opinion yet never actually swing"

They would not even know what to do at a real meet.

Moaning on a fab swinger's forum is as exciting as it gets for them and most of the blokes that have negatively commented have actually made attempts to message me at some points as I see from their profiles so they just bitter that their messages were deleted with no response.

Well said!!

Thank you. Its like saying porn stars and page 3 models should not have their videos and pictures public in case their kids see it. My aunt Hellen was a big page 3 model in the 80s and early 90s I used to go on to London with her and watch her shoots. She also did a few adverts and a few porn mags . Did her kids no harm all privately educated well bought up and not a issue with what she got up to so your wrong.

Are you saying your a porn star or page 3 model ? "

Come on now...was that said??? Your bitterness is shilling thru your looking very silly now.

kildare

Well said!!

Huh??? Would you jog on with that shite,your always looking for a row you ... you should try some of this live and let live positively your spouting about..."

Yes and I'm still spouting the same shite now about Carla,live and let live

I don't think you are going to find yourself exposed in the papers love so you can relax

[Removed by poster at 03/08/17 13:19:03]

Well said!!

Are you saying your a porn star or page 3 model ?

Come on now...was that said??? Your bitterness is shilling thru your looking very silly now."

Not sure why you resort to name calling and using the bitterness card, I've nothing to be bitter about about happy in my own skin which is more than what can be said for most like most news stories it will all soon be chip paper

Well said!!

Huh??? Would you jog on with that shite,your always looking for a row you ... you should try some of this live and let live positively your spouting about...

I don't think you are going to find yourself exposed in the papers love so you can relax

"

I know have you actually seen how boring their profiles are? Why would anyone want to read about their waves in the party. I'm actually really enjoying have my say against the site bullies today.

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

I was more worried about taking up the guards time on duty tbh...what if there was a bugler in my house!!!

.fucker coukd be playing that thing for hours..

BUT

Fair enough, but I'm entitled to my opinion and I find your lack of discretion disappointing and the fact that you do bareback scary!

BUT to repeat ....

My point is that guys are meeting you so they can hardly complain about the knock on effect from doing So!

There's a hell of a lot of shite going on in the world. And people get wound up about a lady who just wants to have fun with guys in uniform. Ffs live and let live guys.

You were only meant to blow the bloody doors off...

Oops sorry wrong thread

Seems pretty simple to me, if you want discretion, then no offence, but Carla does not match what you are looking for! Same as if you don't meet single guys, red heads, guys that wear superman underpants.. whatever your preferences.

Someone doesn't match, move on!

Each to their own, no hard and fast rule how to use the site..

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

BUT

The "Go to a social brigade" will be in floods of tears when they read this. Poor maid

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

My 2pence is: Carla's way of enjoying her fun hasn't impacted mine in any way whatsoever, neither did the exposure of fab in the media. As others said the boulevard journalist are always luring in the back to produce a sleazy story. As for the Garda involved and exposed, it needs two to rock the boat.

So as far as I'm concerned live and let live and happy fabbing.

By *ed-BullMan  over a year ago

all over

BUT

^^^ I have to agree with this! Using the site as it's intended. Far too many keyboard warriors here who are full of opinion yet never actually swing

I have to agree with this statement 100%

"

"My 2pence is: Carla's way of enjoying her fun hasn't impacted mine in any way whatsoever, neither did the exposure of fab in the media. As others said the boulevard journalist are always luring in the back to produce a sleazy story. As for the Garda involved and exposed, it needs two to rock the boat.

So as far as I'm concerned live and let live and happy fabbing. "

Good lass and nice pictures by the way.

Happy fabbing to you. X

"My 2pence is: Carla's way of enjoying her fun hasn't impacted mine in any way whatsoever, neither did the exposure of fab in the media. As others said the boulevard journalist are always luring in the back to produce a sleazy story. As for the Garda involved and exposed, it needs two to rock the boat.

BUT

Fair enough, but I'm entitled to my opinion and I find your lack of discretion disappointing and the fact that you do bareback scary!

BUT to repeat ....

My point is that guys are meeting you so they can hardly complain about the knock on effect from doing So!

"

How do you think you were made? In a factory.... Guess what....your parents did bare back to.

You can't beat a good ole creampie. ;

Amen !!!

So as far as I'm concerned live and let live and happy fabbing.

Amen !!!"

This was exactly what i was trying to say earlier. It is her life and she can live it as she sees fit,if having her face splashed all over the papers is what she wants then she has certainly achieved that. It may not be what we all want but she is obviously happy to live like that and let her continue as she has been doing

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

To paraphrase and old saying: I may not agree with the way Carla uses the site, but I'll defend her right to use it.

Her approach would be at odds with ours. But her activities don't affect ours so off with her!

"Honestly Carla we prefer people not liking us the genuine people shine through"
likewise us haha people on about kids might find out if thats case how come they have so many photos public on this site.. lol if that worried hide the profile simple really and leave others do what they like

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Ireland and England too different ball games, if this was in the UK if wouldn't make any headlines.... Ireland need to move on and theses threads need to get over it too, you not stopping her she's a grown woman

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

Well said!!

Not a bother my family live and let live perhaps more should try it. "

Not being smart but.. if you dont mind who sees you are on here etc.. why hide your face in ptofile pics? Be like carla and put up public full face pics in your profile..

Galway

Well said!!

Not being smart but.. if you dont mind who sees you are on here etc.. why hide your face in ptofile pics? Be like carla and put up public full face pics in your profile.."

I think you'll find that my profile photo has my face visible in it no? So I honestly don't have a scooby what you're on about and my friends all know I use sites like this too they don't give a toss and are actually pretty intrigued that I don't care who knows.

Galway

Never had any hassle from Joe public my family or friends while being on here,in fct the only hassle I ever receive is from a select group of people on here who seem to think this site is their own personal playground and everyone should abide by their rules or leave,if you think I am talking about you then chances are I am......sit back relax and see if I'm gona need a bigger boat.

"Never had any hassle from Joe public my family or friends while being on here,in fct the only hassle I ever receive is from a select group of people on here who seem to think this site is their own personal playground and everyone should abide by their rules or leave,if you think I am talking about you then chances are I am......sit back relax and see if I'm gona need a bigger boat."
well said

Well done Carla you have the guts to stand up to the bullies and keyboard warriors on fab.Don't take any bull from that clique of know it alls.

" Well done Carla you have the guts to stand up to the bullies and keyboard warriors on fab.Don't take any bull from that clique of know it alls. "

Think the world is going to end

We finally agree on one

"Never had any hassle from Joe public my family or friends while being on here,in fct the only hassle I ever receive is from a select group of people on here who seem to think this site is their own personal playground and everyone should abide by their rules or leave,if you think I am talking about you then chances are I am......sit back relax and see if I'm gona need a bigger boat."

Good man, well put, its an open site for whoever wants to do whatever they want and not be bullied and treated like a leopar.

Its like some kind of a secret group and anyone not in it can go and sing, very off putting and rather childish to say the least.

Perfectly put. I'm just so glad I'm here this time to stand up to them. I've seen them in sull savage mode and as a result the victims left this site because of their pack behavior.

It's always the same bunch of hyenas.

They think the site belongs to them. And we have to play by their rules.

When this first happens these are the people that were putting statues about having me removed off the site which is clearly in breech of the site rules.

It was probably one of them that went to the Sunday world about me in the first place and I can tell you right now that I question the writer and he told me he could not disclose who it was but it was a site user and they were paid €200.

I will state this again. I HAVE NEVER MADE ANY MONEY FROM ANY INTERVIEW.

" Well done Carla you have the guts to stand up to the bullies and keyboard warriors on fab.Don't take any bull from that clique of know it alls.

We finally agree on one "

Tut tut.

athenry

[Removed by poster at 03/08/17 16:29:50]

athenry

"Never had any hassle from Joe public my family or friends while being on here,in fct the only hassle I ever receive is from a select group of people on here who seem to think this site is their own personal playground and everyone should abide by their rules or leave,if you think I am talking about you then chances are I am......sit back relax and see if I'm gona need a bigger boat.

Perfectly put. I'm just so glad I'm here this time to stand up to them. I've seen them in sull savage mode and as a result the victims left this site because of their pack behavior.

When this first happens these are the people that were putting statues about having me removed off the site which is clearly in breech of the site rules.

It was probably one of them that went to the Sunday world about me in the first place and I can tell you right now that I question the writer and he told me he could not disclose who it was but it was a site user and they were paid €200.

"

I think we probably know who it was!

Lucan

"Never had any hassle from Joe public my family or friends while being on here,in fct the only hassle I ever receive is from a select group of people on here who seem to think this site is their own personal playground and everyone should abide by their rules or leave,if you think I am talking about you then chances are I am......sit back relax and see if I'm gona need a bigger boat.

"

It must've been the Child of Prague statues. That would explain all the good weather!

BUT

BUT to repeat ....

How do you think you were made? In a factory.... Guess what....your parents did bare back to.

You can't beat a good ole creampie. ;"

Ah c'mon... that's a silly comment if you are doing bareback on a continuous basis it is not going to end well for someone. That's just irresponsible.

South Dublin

Well said!!

Not being smart but.. if you dont mind who sees you are on here etc.. why hide your face in ptofile pics? Be like carla and put up public full face pics in your profile..

I think you'll find that my profile photo has my face visible in it no? So I honestly don't have a scooby what you're on about and my friends all know I use sites like this too they don't give a toss and are actually pretty intrigued that I don't care who knows."

Seems i see a different profile pic, seems like the rest of them you tilting down towards the floor guess i dont have a "scooby" what photo you're talkin about thats shows you clearly visible..

Galway

Well said!!

I think you'll find that my profile photo has my face visible in it no? So I honestly don't have a scooby what you're on about and my friends all know I use sites like this too they don't give a toss and are actually pretty intrigued that I don't care who knows.

Seems i see a different profile pic, seems like the rest of them you tilting down towards the floor guess i dont have a "scooby" what photo you're talkin about thats shows you clearly visible.. "

yup you ain't got a scooby,from my photo do you think if you were a friend or family member that you would recognise me? Yes you would and as I have pointed out in an earlier post the only people I get hassle from are non entities and no marks on here that I honestly couldn't care less for if I were in a lobotomised coma.

" Well done Carla you have the guts to stand up to the bullies and keyboard warriors on fab.Don't take any bull from that clique of know it alls.

We finally agree on one Tut tut."

You just had to go and ruin in

We finally agree on one Tut tut.

You just had to go and ruin in

"

My pleasure.

BUT

BUT to repeat ....

Ah c'mon... that's a silly comment if you are doing bareback on a continuous basis it is not going to end well for someone. That's just irresponsible. "

That's just her

By *hipchippersonMan  over a year ago

dublin

If Carla was a fella she would be getting heil fived so I personally would like congratulate her on turning the tables and not giving a fawk, maybe a Garda bravery medal?

BUT

BUT to repeat ....

Ah c'mon... that's a silly comment if you are doing bareback on a continuous basis it is not going to end well for someone. That's just irresponsible.

That's just her "

Your true colors are shining through.

BUT

BUT to repeat ....

That's just her

"

Always like a rainbow

BUT

BUT to repeat ....

That's just her

Always like a rainbow "

More like a puddle of rain water.

Give up now your just looking a twat

You and your possy think your the site Garda.

I've seen how you all work. Its about time I stood up to you and ya minions.

Site bullies.

South Dublin

Well said!!

Seems i see a different profile pic, seems like the rest of them you tilting down towards the floor guess i dont have a "scooby" what photo you're talkin about thats shows you clearly visible..

yup you ain't got a scooby,from my photo do you think if you were a friend or family member that you would recognise me? Yes you would and as I have pointed out in an earlier post the only people I get hassle from are non entities and no marks on here that I honestly couldn't care less for if I were in a lobotomised coma."

So again... why go to all the trouble of hiding your face..

Lucan

"

"

Surely that would turn you on?

Well said!!

"

You big troublemaking row riser , keep on spouting love x

Ha first time looking at forum in 6 months thinking it might have mellowed... Relax all and just enjoy the long weekend sswwwhhuuuuusssshhhhh(sound of me ducking the vile abuse about to be hurled at me )

kildare

Well said!!

You big troublemaking row riser , keep on spouting love x "

I'm saving all my spouting til I meet you tues sweet cheeks xxxxxxxxx

BUT

BUT to repeat ....

That's just her

Always like a rainbow

Site bullies. "

Haha talking about true colour...

BUT

BUT to repeat ....

That's just her

Always like a rainbow

Site bullies. "

The site Garda?? .. I thought you liked them? I have to admit I've mellowed on my earlier views as they day has went on.. I'm not a fan of the endless rowing on the forums but equally by honest reaction to this story was that any publicity is bad publicity. The tabloids will always frame the stories of swinging saliciously with no attempt to understand the lifestyle but as many have raised my relatively modest activities are unlikely to end up on any front pages

"

Surely that would turn you on? "

Only the real #GuardsAreSexy.

The Site Garda think they can spoil all our fun.

Well today they picked the wrong day.

I'll be the voice for the down trodden on here because none of scare me on here.

Just so you all know so far I have had 11 messages from former victims of this pack.

I have also revived a Kik from a former member that is too afraid to come back.

I hope You bullies reflect up on your actions.

Message to all the victims here.

Get back here in the forum don't not let these ruin your sexual fun.

If want a creampie you get one. If you wanna bag it up then bag it up.

If u like bare sex get a test kit through the post they are great.

Once monthly is grand. No waiting rooms no one will know what your doing and its completely reliable.

Dont feel ashamed because believe me most of these no love no glove advocates are all at the bare back themselves.

Not a condom in sight at a party.

And slut shaming on a swing site is a joke.

#ProudSlut

#IOwnIt

#Creampie

#GardaCumSlut

#FabSwingersForEveryOne

"

I'll be the voice for the down trodden on here because none of scare me on here.

Just so you all know so far I have had 11 messages from former victims of this pack.

Once monthly is grand. No waiting rooms no one will know what your doing and its completely reliable.

Dont feel ashamed because believe me most of these no love no glove advocates are all at the bare back themselves.

#ProudSlut

#IOwnIt

#Creampie

#GardaCumSlut

#FabSwingersForEveryOne

"

Go girl .... !!!!! Well said ..

donegal

Yahhhyy..the cliques are back..whoop whoop...can i be in one this time??..

"

#ProudSlut

#IOwnIt

#Creampie

#GardaCumSlut

#FabSwingersForEveryOne

Go girl .... !!!!! Well said .. "

"

#ProudSlut

#IOwnIt

#Creampie

#GardaCumSlut

#FabSwingersForEveryOne

hehe

"

#ProudSlut

#IOwnIt

#Creampie

#GardaCumSlut

#FabSwingersForEveryOne

I will say tho I have been to many a party and yes condoms are provided and used .. just saying .. but you go girl .. I ageee with each to their own and should be just that .. whatever tickles ones pickle as it where ...

I do enjoy seeing bullies get a taste of their own medicine.

Galway

Well said!!

yup you ain't got a scooby,from my photo do you think if you were a friend or family member that you would recognise me? Yes you would and as I have pointed out in an earlier post the only people I get hassle from are non entities and no marks on here that I honestly couldn't care less for if I were in a lobotomised coma.

So again... why go to all the trouble of hiding your face.."

my face isn't hidden,just because you do not know my face from the photo does not mean that a friend or family member would not recognise me instantly. try gain kiddo

Bullies cliques bare backing ...all great defenses ..jesas I've got some laughs today

"Bullies cliques bare backing ...all great defenses ..jesas I've got some laughs today "

Me too ... most amusing .. haha

"Bullies cliques bare backing ...all great defenses ..jesas I've got some laughs today "
What exactly did you get a laugh at?

"

#ProudSlut

#IOwnIt

#Creampie

#GardaCumSlut

#FabSwingersForEveryOne

"

I'm Spartacus lol

Yep...I'm defending all your previous victims.

The messages are flying in and your one of the names that's repeatedly popping up.

There's a great movie plot in the offing here.. A garda fucking swing site enthusiast who turns bounty hunter and systematically hunts down all bullies and cliques.. I'm getting shades of Man on Fire and terminator

"There's a great movie plot in the offing here.. A garda fucking swing site enthusiast who turns bounty hunter and systematically hunts down all bullies and cliques.. I'm getting shades of Man on Fire and terminator "

Might dedicate a few pages in my book for this day.

"Bullies cliques bare backing ...all great defenses ..jesas I've got some laughs today

The messages are flying in and your one of the names that's repeatedly popping up.

"

Delighted I'm popular

"Bullies cliques bare backing ...all great defenses ..jesas I've got some laughs today

Delighted I'm popular "

Not quite front page though

Delighted I'm popular

Not quite front page though"

Thankfully I'm not and have no desire to be leave that up to you

This place is actually away to fuck! Since I've joined back I've never seen such bitching and sniping! Vipers lying waiting to strike at any giving opportunity!

It's a swingers site for ffs. Supposed to be fun and have a laugh and make friends along the way! Live and let live ffs

This thread has it all, drama, name calling and people posting details of private messages. Fucking hell.

Galway

"There's a great movie plot in the offing here.. A garda fucking swing site enthusiast who turns bounty hunter and systematically hunts down all bullies and cliques.. I'm getting shades of Man on Fire and terminator

Might dedicate a few pages in my book for this day. "

Ca you describe mke as tall and handsome in the chapter? I know it's a lie but hey

Delighted I'm popular

Not quite front page though

Thankfully I'm not and have no desire to be leave that up to you "

That's right now move along....I'm cuming through.

Are those my feet?

donegal

It has got shocking on here..but before the mods close it down..and please..im appealing to everyones better nature...

.when the cliques form can you PLEASE let me know...not missing out this time...

"It has got shocking on here..but before the mods close it down..and please..im appealing to everyones better nature...

.when the cliques form can you PLEASE let me know...not missing out this time... "

You should have your own clique with smoking hot pics like that

Tuam

This is funnier than the "bukhara" threads last year

I'd there's a few need there "pipes cleaned" today

donegal

Its a hareem....have added an extension to the tent to cope with the extra numbers..

"Its a hareem....have added an extension to the tent to cope with the extra numbers.. "

Room for an iccle one?

donegal

Yeah..ill get the brazilian contingent to budge up...

"This is funnier than the "bukhara" threads last year

I'd there's a few need there "pipes cleaned" today "

PMSL

Tuam

PMSL

"

What about a "Garda Bukhara Social"???

PMSL

"

That was the funniest thread ever

PMSL

That was the funniest thread ever "

I thought so too laughing all day

PMSL

That was the funniest thread ever "

I don't remember that one

PMSL

I thought so too laughing all day "

You can't remember the title can you?Could do with bumping it

PMSL

You can't remember the title can you?Could do with bumping it"

It got closed thread too big

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Coffee anyone

Cream donut perhaps

"Coffee anyone

Cream donut perhaps "

Latte please

No cream donuts on diet here

"Coffee anyone

Cream donut perhaps "

Fresh creme I hope CJ for those who like cremepie that is

Tuam

PMSL

It got closed thread too big "

It got too big a few times...it was hilarious

[Removed by poster at 03/08/17 20:24:45]

PMSL

It got closed thread too big

It got too big a few times...it was hilarious "

I just read over it there again omg I'm in stitches

Galway

Shame the thread h=got hijacked at least the girl held her own against some right knobs

Galway

anyhoo live and let live do what you want to do missus