FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Married guy

Married guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etterkenny22 OP   Man  over a year ago

Donegal

Why is it that if you're are married and on fab its such a big problem with some people?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Each to their own. Just pass on to the next.

Donegal

Yea suppose so

There are loads here who like married men and loads that don't. Keep searching and you'll be grand.

By *ade_of_StarsCouple  over a year ago

Whitburn

Because some people believe in the consent of all concerned and the unknowing partner hasn't consented to being in an open relationship.

"Why is it that if you're are married and on fab its such a big problem with some people?"

Because married men can rarely meet when unattached ladies can.

Theres always a time limit before they have to rush home.

"Why is it that if you're are married and on fab its such a big problem with some people?

"

There should always be a limit LovCon when people should go!

"Why is it that if you're are married and on fab its such a big problem with some people?

There should always be a limit LovCon when people should go! "

There should - but not after ten minutes and be gone by 4.30pm

Donegal

All valid points but there isnt anything wrong with manners people dont know whats going on in other people's lives so manners isnt a big ask

There should - but not after ten minutes and be gone by 4.30pm"

Ah jaysus, half four in the morning at least!

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

"

I'll only go home when I can't go any more

There should - but not after ten minutes and be gone by 4.30pm"

Agree completely

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"All valid points but there isnt anything wrong with manners people dont know whats going on in other people's lives so manners isnt a big ask "

If they're judging you or calling you names be happy that you won't meet them. Some meet married 'single' man some don't. Nothing you can do about just respect their preference and move on.

By *ade_of_StarsCouple  over a year ago

Whitburn

"All valid points but there isnt anything wrong with manners people dont know whats going on in other people's lives so manners isnt a big ask "

How hard is it to not cheat on your wife?

By *llsbells Unicorn11Woman  over a year ago

Sligo

"All valid points but there isnt anything wrong with manners people dont know whats going on in other people's lives so manners isnt a big ask

How hard is it to not cheat on your wife? "

There's also women on here cheating on there husband. At the end of the day it's upto that person if they go behind their partners back not for others to judge.

I'm single nd meet attached

Mayo

"All valid points but there isnt anything wrong with manners people dont know whats going on in other people's lives so manners isnt a big ask

If they're judging you or calling you names be happy that you won't meet them. Some meet married 'single' man some don't. Nothing you can do about just respect their preference and move on. "

DH the virginal white really suits you, swit swoo

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

It may help if u put it in ur profile and afford those that may like to meet u make an informed decision and pay no heed to the holyier than thou posts of those who have not walked in ur footsteps

Donegal

Thanks man

Mayo

I sometimes wonder is this a swinger/sex site or is it the Jeremy Kyle show

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Why is it that if you're are married and on fab its such a big problem with some people?"

If you're married, over 40, under 40, a single male, have a big cock, have a small cock, tall or short... someone's not going to like you. Just hit the "delete message" option and shout "NEXT!" Simple as...

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

Some people don't think it's worth the risk of getting a call "are you the guy that fucked my husband / wife?"

Some people don't want to be complicit in another person's deceit.

If you're married, over 40, under 40, a single male, have a big cock, have a small cock, tall or short... someone's not going to like you. Just hit the "delete message" option and shout "NEXT!" Simple as..."

You always have spot on advise

If they're judging you or calling you names be happy that you won't meet them. Some meet married 'single' man some don't. Nothing you can do about just respect their preference and move on. "

Agree totally

By *rs Pink PantherWoman  over a year ago

The Darkest Side

Not an issue to me...though think some people just don't want the hassle of the shit landing on their doorstep so to speak.

80% of the guys we meet are married or in relationships. we dont care about there outside life if they wanna screw up there marraige well thats there problem not ours. we will still have our fun thats how we look at it

Donegal

"80% of the guys we meet are married or in relationships. we dont care about there outside life if they wanna screw up there marraige well thats there problem not ours. we will still have our fun thats how we look at it "
cool thanks guys

[Removed by poster at 01/08/17 00:09:04]

"Some people don't want to be complicit in another person's deceit. "

This

"80% of the guys we meet are married or in relationships. we dont care about there outside life if they wanna screw up there marraige well thats there problem not ours. we will still have our fun thats how we look at it cool thanks guys"
no need too thank us haha we really dont care if guys are married/relationship as i said thats there business not ours just dont bring the drama too us is how we look at it and so far so good

Well just maybe if your willing to lie consummately and deceive the most important person in your life

There is a really excellent chance your just a dishonest, lying , cheating type of person full stop .

By *oungcouple1993xCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Most women will always blame the other woman on the breakdown of their marriage and who'd wanna be in the firing line? Is a fuck really worth being labelled a home wrecker? For me it's not anyway. I've never been in a physical altercation in my life and don't intend on it. Plus I've been cheated on and wouldn't want to make someone else feel that way.

I personally wouldn't welcome a married man,.I've been on the recieving end of if myself, and it hurts too know a married guy is off with other woman, when u made those vows at the alter in first place, it's a contradiction, that's my logic on it anyway,

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

it's simple really.cheating is a shitty thing to do to someone you are supposed to respect and look out for.there really is no need for it but guys always have an excuse like "you don't know my situatian at home " nonsese or nine out of ten wives can't have sex due to a disability lol.women are sneaky with it though.they get away with not talking about it like alot of guys do and to be honast most guys but not all don't give a fuck if the woman is married or not.best advise is don't talk about it but be honast if you can when asked.

"Why is it that if you're are married and on fab its such a big problem with some people?it's simple really.cheating is a shitty thing to do to someone you are supposed to respect and look out for.there really is no need for it but guys always have an excuse like "you don't know my situatian at home " nonsese or nine out of ten wives can't have sex due to a disability lol.women are sneaky with it though.they get away with not talking about it like alot of guys do and to be honast most guys but not all don't give a fuck if the woman is married or not.best advise is don't talk about it but be honast if you can when asked."

Maybe because these people have more respect for the wife or husband at home than their cheating spouse does...

I don't think they do.

Plenty on here meet married men and married women. They are some of the most popular people on the forum. Even some of the people replying to this thread meet them. Notice they dont say "I have a problem with it", they say "Maybe they".

Truth is, all the girls on here will meet a married guy if he ticks the right boxes.

Another truth is, most girls on here only need one or two boxes ticked to get a meet, its not like they are super picky and have a laundry list of things you need to be.

If you're not getting meets and think its cause youre married, its not. It's likely that you just give a first impression that does not excite.

I actually don't agree 100% that it is cheating on here. I think going out on the pull on a Saturday night or seeing the same person over and over that is cheating.

On here we all login because we are horny people. We are on here to try have fun, sex, chat, wat ever, to the same type of people.

It's fun then leave it at that. If people aren't fully happy at home the likes of here is a place to have fun with people who also want fun with no attachment. Married or not I would care because it's have fun go home send no1 gets hurt

Aberdeen

"I actually don't agree 100% that it is cheating on here. I think going out on the pull on a Saturday night or seeing the same person over and over that is cheating.

On here we all login because we are horny people. We are on here to try have fun, sex, chat, wat ever, to the same type of people.

It's fun then leave it at that. If people aren't fully happy at home the likes of here is a place to have fun with people who also want fun with no attachment. Married or not I would care because it's have fun go home send no1 gets hurt "

so what you have bacicly said is if you don't get caught it's not cheating .

"I actually don't agree 100% that it is cheating on here. I think going out on the pull on a Saturday night or seeing the same person over and over that is cheating.

It's fun then leave it at that. If people aren't fully happy at home the likes of here is a place to have fun with people who also want fun with no attachment. Married or not I would care because it's have fun go home send no1 gets hurt so what you have bacicly said is if you don't get caught it's not cheating ."

No I just mean it's fun and I don't think is cheating.. it's with people who think the same. It's not meeting same person over and over. Ders no love involved.

I suppose I can see people's point about it been cheating I just think is better way to do it with no love involved or no emotion involved.

Aberdeen

It's fun then leave it at that. If people aren't fully happy at home the likes of here is a place to have fun with people who also want fun with no attachment. Married or not I would care because it's have fun go home send no1 gets hurt so what you have bacicly said is if you don't get caught it's not cheating .

No I just mean it's fun and I don't think is cheating.. it's with people who think the same. It's not meeting same person over and over. Ders no love involved.

I suppose I can see people's point about it been cheating I just think is better way to do it with no love involved or no emotion involved. "

really .the best way to do it is not at all there is no excuse to fuck over someone you are supposed to respect and look out for.of course there's going to be the old my wife dosent want sex or my wife is dissabled nonsense that 99% of guys use as an excuse.if you don't think it's cheating why hide it from your partner. I genuinly laughed when I read you thought it wasent .put it this way.how would you feel if you found out your partner was on here fucking other guys while you remained faithfull would you be like ah that's cool cause you don't love them.

It's fun then leave it at that. If people aren't fully happy at home the likes of here is a place to have fun with people who also want fun with no attachment. Married or not I would care because it's have fun go home send no1 gets hurt so what you have bacicly said is if you don't get caught it's not cheating .

I suppose I can see people's point about it been cheating I just think is better way to do it with no love involved or no emotion involved. "

What utter rubbish. Cheating is cheating whether its a one off in a night club, a regular friend or on here.

Are you married and trying to justify you're being on here?

And I say this as someone who doesn't mind meeting married men.

By *iss SadisticWoman  over a year ago

Nowhere

I don't care what married men do. I have no moral high ground on it but do prefer that everyone in a relationship know what's going on for practical reasons.

Also I've had a very mad and upset wife on my doorstep blaming me for all her marriage woes when I didn't even know he was married

So really just prefer to stay away from married people who's partners aren't in the know. As a personal preference.

"I don't care what married men do. I have no moral high ground on it but do prefer that everyone in a relationship know what's going on for practical reasons.

Also I've had a very mad and upset wife on my doorstep blaming me for all her marriage woes when I didn't even know he was married

So really just prefer to stay away from married people who's partners aren't in the know. As a personal preference. "

Well he was a very lucky but foolish guy going by ur sexy pics and gorgeous lips.

It's fun then leave it at that. If people aren't fully happy at home the likes of here is a place to have fun with people who also want fun with no attachment. Married or not I would care because it's have fun go home send no1 gets hurt "

What utter tripe. Cheating is cheating, no matter what way you dress it up.

Just imagine the shoe was in the other foot, and you found out your wife/partner was on here messaging, trading pics, meeting and fucking other guys and couples and when you confronted her about it. She said to you "it's not cheating darling, it's just a bit of fun"

What goes around will always come back around. Karma is a cruel mistress. A bitch some might say. Not us, karma is like any woman, you look after and respect her and she will look after and respect you, fuck her over and be prepared to pay the price

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

Not an issue for us

Can people please state if they have ever cheated, or been the person a married person cheated with, before throwing stones around the place.

Me -

I have never had sex with a married woman without her husband knowing.

I have never had unprotected sex with a swinger.

However -

I would have sex with a married woman without her husband knowing

I would not judge someone for cheating.

By *upoftea2Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Honesty is the best policy???

By *otLips 69Woman  over a year ago

Here or There

It's a time constraint and wether the other half knows you're fucking other women. Nothing worse than having another mans wife beating down your door for a fumble.

"Some people don't want to be complicit in another person's deceit. "

Exactly this.

Whatever the reasons they are not excuses for cheating and someone is being deceived.

Be upfront with your potential meets about this, have respect for those who are honest with you and move on.

Because married man come here hoping to skrue our wives while they keep theirs for themselves ...

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Everyone has the choice here to pick their own parameters. If they don't suit why make an issue of it..

Just move on to someone you do match up with

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Everyone has the choice here to pick their own parameters. If they don't suit why make an issue of it..

Just move on to someone you do match up with "

But people pretending to be single doesn't give others the choice of not meeting married cheaters

I have to agree on this

Be upfront and honest about ur situation

People will either have a problem with it or they wont

People that lie will always hurt a few people along the way, end ot the day will destroy themselves..

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

I agree be up front and honest. That way people can make up their own minds. I wont meet attached people I won't do to others what I wouldn't like done to me. I don't have a problem with it were all adults and no one knows what people go through on a daily basis. But on the other hand there are serial cheaters who don't give a rats are.

middle of nowhere

"I agree be up front and honest. That way people can make up their own minds. I wont meet attached people I won't do to others what I wouldn't like done to me. I don't have a problem with it were all adults and no one knows what people go through on a daily basis. But on the other hand there are serial cheaters who don't give a rats are. "

middle of nowhere

"I agree be up front and honest. That way people can make up their own minds. I wont meet attached people I won't do to others what I wouldn't like done to me. I don't have a problem with it were all adults and no one knows what people go through on a daily basis. But on the other hand there are serial cheaters who don't give a rats are. "

**rats ass.

"I don't think they do.

Plenty on here meet married men and married women. They are some of the most popular people on the forum. Even some of the people replying to this thread meet them. Notice they dont say "I have a problem with it", they say "Maybe they".

Truth is, all the girls on here will meet a married guy if he ticks the right boxes.

Another truth is, most girls on here only need one or two boxes ticked to get a meet, its not like they are super picky and have a laundry list of things you need to be.

If you're not getting meets and think its cause youre married, its not. It's likely that you just give a first impression that does not excite."

That's bullshit.... Don't speak i

On behalf of all women here, I would never and have never mey a married guy... We have had plenty of messages from married guys who have been what I (Rebecca) would look for in a meet and there's not a chance I'll agree to meet them. So your truth is not factual its what you want to believe that for whatever reason

"I don't think they do.

If you're not getting meets and think its cause youre married, its not. It's likely that you just give a first impression that does not excite.

On behalf of all women here, I would never and have never mey a married guy... We have had plenty of messages from married guys who have been what I (Rebecca) would look for in a meet and there's not a chance I'll agree to meet them. So your truth is not factual its what you want to believe that for whatever reason "

Didn't you meet couples so I'm sure some were married.

[Removed by poster at 02/08/17 20:48:27]

"I don't think they do.

On behalf of all women here, I would never and have never mey a married guy... We have had plenty of messages from married guys who have been what I (Rebecca) would look for in a meet and there's not a chance I'll agree to meet them. So your truth is not factual its what you want to believe that for whatever reason Didn't you meet couples so I'm sure some were married."

They are couples in a relationship playing TOGETHER, we don't play with anyone playing without their partners knowledge

"I don't think they do.

On behalf of all women here, I would never and have never mey a married guy... We have had plenty of messages from married guys who have been what I (Rebecca) would look for in a meet and there's not a chance I'll agree to meet them. So your truth is not factual its what you want to believe that for whatever reason Didn't you meet couples so I'm sure some were married.

They are couples in a relationship playing TOGETHER, we don't play with anyone playing without their partners knowledge "

Ah but still married .

"I don't think they do.

On behalf of all women here, I would never and have never mey a married guy... We have had plenty of messages from married guys who have been what I (Rebecca) would look for in a meet and there's not a chance I'll agree to meet them. So your truth is not factual its what you want to believe that for whatever reason Didn't you meet couples so I'm sure some were married.

They are couples in a relationship playing TOGETHER, we don't play with anyone playing without their partners knowledge Ah but still married ."

That's a stupid argument. Go away!

"I don't think they do.

They are couples in a relationship playing TOGETHER, we don't play with anyone playing without their partners knowledge Ah but still married .

That's a stupid argument. Go away! "

Sure it is.lol

Go back to the years of swinging before any Internet and mobile phone, swinging was there and it was like a community, couples gathered and would bring along another couple, it was discreet.

The married man went to an escort and availed of her services and handed over a donation.

The married man did not want to know about the escort or her life, but just avail of her services, she took his money and never ask if he married or not.

Today, with all our technology, we can reach out to a large network and therefore the married man or woman are trying to avail of sexual services on these sites just so they don't have to pay.

"Go back to the years of swinging before any Internet and mobile phone, swinging was there and it was like a community, couples gathered and would bring along another couple, it was discreet.

The married man went to an escort and availed of her services and handed over a donation.

The married man did not want to know about the escort or her life, but just avail of her services, she took his money and never ask if he married or not.

Today, with all our technology, we can reach out to a large network and therefore the married man or woman are trying to avail of sexual services on these sites just so they don't have to pay.

"

So not only are they cheating, they're cheapskates too? The bastards

"I sometimes wonder is this a swinger/sex site or is it the Jeremy Kyle show "

"That's bullshit.... Don't speak i

On behalf of all women here, I would never and have never mey a married guy... We have had plenty of messages from married guys who have been what I (Rebecca) would look for in a meet and there's not a chance I'll agree to meet them. So your truth is not factual its what you want to believe that for whatever reason "

You can't really talk for all the women. But threads in the last week by married men and women cheating have shown a lot of women on here meet them and have met them.

Which is why I said what I said. I have never met a married person without their other half knowing and had sex with them, I never cheated on someone, and I never barebacked with a swinger or someone casual.

But -

I don't mind if married people are cheating. If I hit it off with one I might have sex with them.

Why I said what I did was because I know a lot of people in this thread have had sex with cheating people/cheated on someone, and find their attitude in this thread confusing.

So would be helpful if they could just state it out clear.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Ooooooooooo.... Post number 69

"Ooooooooooo.... Post number 69 "

Timing is everything Mick

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Ooooooooooo.... Post number 69

Timing is everything Mick "

"I have to agree on this

Be upfront and honest about ur situation

People will either have a problem with it or they wont"

I agree.... honesty from the start gives the person the chance to make up their own mind!

» Add a new message to this topic