FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > time wasters /

time wasters /

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amollie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

FAB should be charging to use this site and that might get rid of all the time wasters...they are bringing in a 45e charge shortly anyway but it should have been done ages ago.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"FAB should be charging to use this site and that might get rid of all the time wasters...they are bringing in a 45e charge shortly anyway but it should have been done ages ago."

It makes no odds if a site charges for membership as you will still get timewasters but again define a timewaster ? Could be a couple has to back out the last minute becasue their child has fallen ill or something, the list could go on.

Best thing is to block them and move on !

Like all swinging sites that do charge you still get '' timewasters'' so no point a site charging.

Charge? what charge? how come i dont know about this?

By *ougarbelfastWoman  over a year ago

belfast

This sites does charge for certain things, if you want to upgrade your account you can. As already pointed out you'll get time wasters no matter what kind of site you are on.

I know one site that costs men £59.99 per month but women can join for free, a female friend of mine is a member of that site and as yet all she has done is deal with men who think because they are paying such a high fee per month they can talk to her in whatever manner they see fit and believe me some of the emails she gets are repulsive, talking about scat etc etc.

Money makes no difference to the quality / type of person you can meet on a website.

"This sites does charge for certain things, if you want to upgrade your account you can. As already pointed out you'll get time wasters no matter what kind of site you are on.

I know one site that costs men £59.99 per month but women can join for free, a female friend of mine is a member of that site and as yet all she has done is deal with men who think because they are paying such a high fee per month they can talk to her in whatever manner they see fit and believe me some of the emails she gets are repulsive, talking about scat etc etc.

Money makes no difference to the quality / type of person you can meet on a website."

+ 1

I found alot more "time wasters" on paid sites - very few actually meeting and most wanted a cam wank and were extremely rude when they didn't get it

Fab's by far the best as far as I'm concerned

"This sites does charge for certain things, if you want to upgrade your account you can. As already pointed out you'll get time wasters no matter what kind of site you are on.

Money makes no difference to the quality / type of person you can meet on a website.

+ 1

I found alot more "time wasters" on paid sites - very few actually meeting and most wanted a cam wank and were extremely rude when they didn't get it

Fab's by far the best as far as I'm concerned "

thers a few on here like that 2 its a shame

its like everything else in life there is always a bad batch no matter what it is... be it cars/airlines/men/women/ect.... but you have to move on and try again till you find whats right for you

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Who is charging 45 E ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Timewasters have money too by the way

"FAB should be charging to use this site and that might get rid of all the time wasters...they are bringing in a 45e charge shortly anyway but it should have been done ages ago."

And your in the know?

I echo what USEE and RUGBY have stated, people will still pay.

I think that Rugby as a Site Moderator has a better insight than you on how this site operates!

My own thoughts are that your using scare monger tactics to get fellow members to join other sites!

By *ougarbelfastWoman  over a year ago

belfast

"Timewasters have money too by the way "
I think that was my point

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Timewasters have money too by the way I think that was my point"

So I see