FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ben Wa Balls

Ben Wa Balls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ippcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Munstrer IRE

I was planing to buy it and see.Any other ladies have any experience using them and how was it. Also so many diffident ones out there ??? which one to buy? Thanks for advice xx Mrs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Ive never heard of this , is it a sexual toy of some sort , i really need to look more at sex toys

Mrs crazy

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

Also known as Kiegel balls.

The lady pops them inside her and leaves them in there. They have a little weight inside them that can move around so it stimulates her slightly as she moves around.

And excellent for the pelvic floor muscles they say.

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

And there I was thinking there was some Asian lad called Ben Wa on the site!

Munstrer IRE

"Ive never heard of this , is it a sexual toy of some sort , i really need to look more at sex toys

Mrs crazy "

Google it lol x

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"I was planing to buy it and see.Any other ladies have any experience using them and how was it. Also so many diffident ones out there ??? which one to buy? Thanks for advice xx Mrs "

If you do get some first time using I'd suggest you go for the lighter weights and work your way up.

Munstrer IRE

"I was planing to buy it and see.Any other ladies have any experience using them and how was it. Also so many diffident ones out there ??? which one to buy? Thanks for advice xx Mrs

If you do get some first time using I'd suggest you go for the lighter weights and work your way up. "

Thanks! You know the name? so many out there.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"I was planing to buy it and see.Any other ladies have any experience using them and how was it. Also so many diffident ones out there ??? which one to buy? Thanks for advice xx Mrs

If you do get some first time using I'd suggest you go for the lighter weights and work your way up.

Thanks! You know the name? so many out there. "

I got mine off lovehoney. Best thing to do is check out the reviews. They give you more insight and they're pretty accurate.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a funny incident with my balls..I'll say no more

By *rs Pink PantherWoman  over a year ago

The Darkest Side

"I had a funny incident with my balls..I'll say no more "

Those the things you had in on ladies night

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"I had a funny incident with my balls..I'll say no more "

Please say more lol

"I had a funny incident with my balls..I'll say no more

Those the things you had in on ladies night "

Yep forgot about that

Please say more lol "

Should I? Alright. .put them in way before a hotel meet, a FFM. Totally forgot about them all day, was wondering why I was orgasming so much during the meet. Then dawned on me, but by then after having a good session the string was nowhere to be seen. Eeks my company were bent over in stitches before operation retrieval...comedy moment for sure

Please say more lol

Should I? Alright. .put them in way before a hotel meet, a FFM. Totally forgot about them all day, was wondering why I was orgasming so much during the meet. Then dawned on me, but by then after having a good session the string was nowhere to be seen. Eeks my company were bent over in stitches before operation retrieval...comedy moment for sure "

.. think they were lost half way thru .. lol

The Darkest Side

Please say more lol

Should I? Alright. .put them in way before a hotel meet, a FFM. Totally forgot about them all day, was wondering why I was orgasming so much during the meet. Then dawned on me, but by then after having a good session the string was nowhere to be seen. Eeks my company were bent over in stitches before operation retrieval...comedy moment for sure "

Scary

Please say more lol

Should I? Alright. .put them in way before a hotel meet, a FFM. Totally forgot about them all day, was wondering why I was orgasming so much during the meet. Then dawned on me, but by then after having a good session the string was nowhere to be seen. Eeks my company were bent over in stitches before operation retrieval...comedy moment for sure .. think they were lost half way thru .. lol "

Ah the memories!

Please say more lol

Should I? Alright. .put them in way before a hotel meet, a FFM. Totally forgot about them all day, was wondering why I was orgasming so much during the meet. Then dawned on me, but by then after having a good session the string was nowhere to be seen. Eeks my company were bent over in stitches before operation retrieval...comedy moment for sure

Scary "

Scarily funny!

The Darkest Side

Please say more lol

Scary

Scarily funny! "

Had similar happen years ago but it wasn't balls trying to retrieve alone was not fun

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Please say more lol

Scary

Scarily funny!

Had similar happen years ago but it wasn't balls trying to retrieve alone was not fun "

I can only imagine the fun had retrieving them

Munstrer IRE

Please say more lol

oops need to be careful lol

Please say more lol

Scary

Scarily funny!

Had similar happen years ago but it wasn't balls trying to retrieve alone was not fun

I can only imagine the fun had retrieving them "

When the 2 in the room picked themselves up off the floor and then carried out a gynae type of procedure, only to google after to find out squatting would have prob done the job

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Please say more lol

Scary

Scarily funny!

When the 2 in the room picked themselves up off the floor and then carried out a gynae type of procedure, only to google after to find out squatting would have prob done the job "

Well, they do say squats are good for you

Please say more lol

Scary

Scarily funny!

I can only imagine the fun had retrieving them "

ah I knew you wouldn't be able to resist any thread that's specifically looking for a Ladies point of view your in .

Just as a matter of interest which tampon do you favour the most cj ???

The Darkest Side

^^ who was that

"^^ who was that "

Dunno. They didn't leave a name on all their parting shots

The Darkest Side

"^^ who was that

Dunno. They didn't leave a name on all their parting shots"

Is there more

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Please say more lol

Scary

Scarily funny!

ah I knew you wouldn't be able to resist any thread that's specifically looking for a Ladies point of view your in .

Just as a matter of interest which tampon do you favour the most cj ??? "

Why have u run out

» Add a new message to this topic